Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It is always preferable to withdraw money to our bank account, whether sum is either large or small. Withdrawing by cheque may be time consuming and may be expensive also. So why withdrawing through cheques?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. there are on method here to withdraw via bank wire. but the charges is really high and we have none cheaper way to withdraw money from paypal currently.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. there are on method here to withdraw via bank wire. but the charges is really high and we have none cheaper way to withdraw money from paypal currently.
    I guess we have.At least in india they charges only 50INR for transactions till 7000INR.Its very cheap as compared to others like alert pay.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I guess we have.At least in india they charges only 50INR for transactions till 7000INR.Its very cheap as compared to others like alert pay.
    what is 50INR in US dollars. anyways, i do withdraw by bank account. what is bank transfer. is that different from withdrawing directly to your bank account. cause bank account withdrawal is so cheap to here in my country. it cost about $1. but actually for me that is big already but compared to fees in other way it is much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    what is 50INR in US dollars. anyways, i do withdraw by bank account. what is bank transfer. is that different from withdrawing directly to your bank account. cause bank account withdrawal is so cheap to here in my country. it cost about $1. but actually for me that is big already but compared to fees in other way it is much cheaper.
    50INR equal to 1$ and bank transfer equal to withdraw by bank account. there are one different way is bank wire.bank wire always charged more than the prevous way.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well withdrawing to your local bank account is the cheapest and also very useful means than all the other methods so i prefer that , anyways for a larger sum may be requesting cheque if fine but still if we are allowed to transfer larger sum then transferring to local bank account is best
    No.Charges for cheque are lot more than that for transferring to your bank account so i will prefer transfer to account only even the amount is large.
    oh, so for larger amount also direct withdrawal to bank account is safe thanks for that, when i make some more money i will do this way 8)

can we add more than one bank account in our paypal. in case that you will move to another country. i think that we have to add another bank account to withdraw our money. is that allowed to have two bank accounts added in paypal from two different country.

can we add more than one bank account in our paypal. in case that you will move to another country. i think that we have to add another bank account to withdraw our money. is that allowed to have two bank accounts added in paypal from two different country.
    I am not sure about this but i think you can not add more than bank 1 account.

if i not remember wrong we are allowed to add several bank account to one paypal account for the withdraw. i remember i ever met this on my paypal account.

if i not remember wrong we are allowed to add several bank account to one paypal account for the withdraw. i remember i ever met this on my paypal account.
    Ya.But it is not advisable to add multiple accounts on paypal.

well if you log in to paypal account from a different country from that of registered the account gets freezed that is what i heard from other members, still not clear about this

yes you are right,there are bottoms of "add account""delte account" on our paypal account. so just click the bottom so you will find it.

yes you are right,there are bottoms of "add account""delte account" on our paypal account. so just click the bottom so you will find it.
    Ya.You can add 2 accounts to your paypal account but why do you need 2 accounts there?1 account is enough and it is not advisable also.

Ya.You can add 2 accounts to your paypal account but why do you need 2 accounts there?1 account is enough and it is not advisable also.
    well. since paypal can allow members to add two bank account there. there would be some kind of usage at least. maybe most of us do not need this service but someone can use it on their business.

well. since paypal can allow members to add two bank account there. there would be some kind of usage at least. maybe most of us do not need this service but someone can use it on their business.
    But as far as i know generally people use only 1 account and that is because verification process not that much easy so why sould anyone verify 2 accounts.