Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obeus.com

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Hmmmm. So this is just for an advertisement:

Clicksor Inter-Ads pays $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views.

Well i thought they had good pay rate but it seemse they are also not different.
    Clicksor is on revenue share basis, we pay publishers up to 60% of advertising revenue share, , depending on the performance the advertiser attain from your website placement.

The payout rate may vary by the quality and country of traffic.

Please feel free to PM us if you have any further questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Clicksor_CS
    Hmmmm. So this is just for an advertisement:
    Clicksor Inter-Ads pays $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views.
    Well i thought they had good pay rate but it seemse they are also not different.
    Clicksor is on revenue share basis, we pay publishers up to 60% of advertising revenue share, , depending on the performance the advertiser attain from your website placement.
    The payout rate may vary by the quality and country of traffic.
    Please feel free to PM us if you have any further questions or concerns
    Previously clicksor was not approving warez sites but now people adding clicksor ads in their warez and adult sites too and Previously i had a site and one blog where i had added clicksor everyday i was getting more than 4 to 5thousands of unique visitors and to my site from us,canada and other countries but some times clicksor didn't pays me my earning never increased when someone click my ads i was getting 2 to 3 cents and it was not paid me for cpm basis when i asked the team they told your ads may not be load properly ..which is absurd because i added 300x250px,468x60px,160x600px fixed banners ads which is always loaded properly and i was taken Cpanel dedicated hosting so my site always load within 2 seconds of time ...so ur team didn't helped me and i had a big loss by adding ur banners, u r writing u will give $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views but its not correct and you people misleading other publishers.I am really disappointed with your service.
    Thanks.

I support debasis in this,because what clicksor telling actually not paying like that one can only earn from popups ad but the propaganda about CPM rate is false and interstatial ads also,adbrite paying right amount what they are telling.,

@clicksor_CS, Well what debasis and satyakam said i hope you answer that. They have used your service and i think they also need help from you. So i will also get to know about you more.

@clicksor_CS, Well what debasis and satyakam said i hope you answer that. They have used your service and i think they also need help from you. So i will also get to know about you more.
    Please be advised that the payout rate is vary by the country and quality of traffic. Most of our advertisers are geo-targeted to US, UK, and CA.

In addition, to maximize your earning potential, please use our popunder ad which is the most profitable ad format for our publishers, and have better coverage on the countries.

For the Inter-Ads, the renewal ratio on CPI campaigns are low due to the low conversion ratio. Most of the CPI campaigns don`t renew after it finished due to the poor performance. As such, the visitors might not see CPI ads as often as our other ad formats.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Please be advised that the payout rate is vary by the country and quality of traffic. Most of our advertisers are geo-targeted to US, UK, and CA.

In addition, to maximize your earning potential, please use our popunder ad which is the most profitable ad format for our publishers, and have better coverage on the countries.

For the Inter-Ads, the renewal ratio on CPI campaigns are low due to the low conversion ratio. Most of the CPI campaigns don`t renew after it finished due to the poor performance. As such, the visitors might not see CPI ads as often as our other ad formats.
    well i dont have any web sites but what i know is popups or pop unders are very disturbing maximum web master hesitate to use it on their web sites second this when i use any site where clicksor is being used and when your full page ad came before loading of ads your skip button came first sow e tend to skip it so web amster wont get benefit.

I had run 1 yr clicksor ad in my site and i was getting traffic from US,Canada and Uk but after 1 yr my earning was only $ 3 to $ 5 maximum of time i got nothing but my sites statistic was showing i am getting how much traffic from which countries..Ok leave it Its just wasting of time but its not true that you people are giving $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views I am 100% sure.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    I had run 1 yr clicksor ad in my site and i was getting traffic from US,Canada and Uk but after 1 yr my earning was only $ 3 to $ 5 maximum of time i got nothing but my sites statistic was showing i am getting how much traffic from which countries..Ok leave it Its just wasting of time but its not true that you people are giving $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views I am 100% sure.
    Thanks.
    It could be really attractive if they have mentioned the minimum CPM they will give. But from what you said it seems they have never offered $5.4 and also the earnings gets reduced day by day.

Thanks.
    It could be really attractive if they have mentioned the minimum CPM they will give. But from what you said it seems they have never offered $5.4 and also the earnings gets reduced day by day.
    In my college days when first came to know about clicksor thats its paying 5 to 7 dollars for cpm from thats day i had one wish that one day i will also make a site and i will add clicksor but that days i had no money for making a site and i had no idea about it but after it when i did my .NET and start building website I had made a quality blog on wordpress and its has very good alexa rank and other hings but first time clicksor had rejected me and second time it approves me but the payment was very less so i removed all the ads and i have sold my site also to recover my invest money in my site.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks.
    In my college days when first came to know about clicksor thats its paying 5 to 7 dollars for cpm from thats day i had one wish that one day i will also make a site and i will add clicksor but that days i had no money for making a site and i had no idea about it but after it when i did my .NET and start building website I had made a quality blog on wordpress and its has very good alexa rank and other hings but first time clicksor had rejected me and second time it approves me but the payment was very less so i removed all the ads and i have sold my site also to recover my invest money in my site.
    Thanks.
    in fact, clicksor does pay higher rat e than you said ($5-7) as long you use popup ads and interstitial ads page.

Thanks.[/quote]

Hmm. Well i have never tried to build a site and sell a site before because i have less knowlege on these things as well. What was the amount you got for selling your site?

now clicksor has reduced the rate of cpi and cpv because of recession i am not getting any amounnt for cpm so i contacted them and this is what they said and i wish they coukld get back as they are good site which we can earn well

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    now clicksor has reduced the rate of cpi and cpv because of recession i am not getting any amounnt for cpm so i contacted them and this is what they said and i wish they coukld get back as they are good site which we can earn well
    Well, although they have reduces the rates, but still you can earn some money from their cpm pgrogram. Clicksor is really a great way to earn, but putting too much of ads will annoys our visitors.

By the way, this thread suppose to discuss obeus isn't it? I am also a member from obeus, but they mostly accepts europe and US base traffics.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Well, although they have reduces the rates, but still you can earn some money from their cpm pgrogram. Clicksor is really a great way to earn, but putting too much of ads will annoys our visitors.

By the way, this thread suppose to discuss obeus isn't it? I am also a member from obeus, but they mostly accepts europe and US base traffics.
    i was trying obeus but after keeping 10 days i didn't get any single ad ,so i removed it and about clicksor it is really giving very low rate i 'm getting 2 cent form 2 clcik which is disappointing.

Thanks.
    As darksorrow wrote: Clicksor Inter-Ads pays $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views.

It is for Clicksor INTER-ADS which is on CPI cost metrics, instead of CPM ads.

Regarding your earning potential, please PM us with your publisher account ID and I will follow up for you.

Clicksor_CS

@clicksor_cs, Thanks for clarifying things. Well i have not signed up with your site yet but soon i will be. And then will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks again for offering help.

I haven't heard about ubeos i am curious how this site works and how anyone can earn here, but i think this one doesn't work for me if they only allow e-gold..i only prefer paypal

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I haven't heard about ubeos i am curious how this site works and how anyone can earn here, but i think this one doesn't work for me if they only allow e-gold..i only prefer paypal
    Obeus work exactly like those bidvertiser and adbrite, the way of earnings is the same there. Well, obeus is already changed their payment processor, now they support paypall, alertpay, LR, pecunix and e-gold payment.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

obeus is not good publisher scheme main disadvantage is you wont get enough advertise in your site.