Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    my first trial blog is non of the above mentioned blog ..... mine is about relationships I am not aiming for many visitors and if I get one or two to read about what I have to say then I would be happy.
    i also have a blog write about some daily stuffs and some opinions about currently affairs..there are several vistions weekly and i also be happied to see the visitor's amount was increased.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I dont have blog but i'll start one nice blog and write good articles on many topic like health,medicine,day to day happenings,moral value ,on money business ,so that it can attract different variety of people to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    my first trial blog is non of the above mentioned blog ..... mine is about relationships I am not aiming for many visitors and if I get one or two to read about what I have to say then I would be happy.
    i also have a blog write about some daily stuffs and some opinions about currently affairs..there are several vistions weekly and i also be happied to see the visitor's amount was increased.
    did you promote your blog or are this jut natural visitors who happened to see your blog.Thats really great. Cant hardly wait to have a natural visitors visit my blog.

I think a blog post that talking about daily general stuffs tend to get more natural visitors than those money making blog. Since those visitor who want to make money online, is well known about those PPC affiliates program, and they won't even take tme to click on the ads we have, but natural visitor that look on our blog post may click the ads more than them.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think a blog post that talking about daily general stuffs tend to get more natural visitors than those money making blog. Since those visitor who want to make money online, is well known about those PPC affiliates program, and they won't even take tme to click on the ads we have, but natural visitor that look on our blog post may click the ads more than them.
    One should always give importance to unique content which others generally dont give if one will post money related topic then what will happen more than million search result will come in google or yahoo search and people may not come to ur site.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    yes. i agree with you.
    if someone have earn online already he may know those related ways to earn and even he will know click on your ads can earn you money but not himself . so he may not click those ads but newbies can have interests and click to check the details..

yeah i think if we are not sure what to talk about then every day stuff will be great start. i am going to do that to though i am not confident though it is a very good way to blog but i have read some people who have success in their blog because of every day stuff topics.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yeah i think if we are not sure what to talk about then every day stuff will be great start. i am going to do that to though i am not confident though it is a very good way to blog but i have read some people who have success in their blog because of every day stuff topics.
    yes. then we are backing to the base stuff whether we can good at at writing or not now. if we can talk day stuff attractive . more visitors can come to look at it...

Well for me i usually add new mobile softwares, tricks and tips for various gprs networks.Also i am interested in makin wallpaper blog that have usually more visits.