Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default fees

isn't it $5 dollars for withdrawing funds in paypal regardless of the amounts? im planning to apply for a credit card but not yet because i still don't have big enough profits..

Default Re: fees

Quote Originally Posted by kiblespatrol
    isn't it $5 dollars for withdrawing funds in paypal regardless of the amounts? im planning to apply for a credit card but not yet because i still don't have big enough profits..
    Well you are right. I mean what ever amount you withdraw, you will be charged $5 to withdraw to your credit card.
    SmartzKool

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Funds in paypal can be withdrawn with credit card!

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Recently i received a mail from paypal saying that now we can withdraw funds from our paypal account using a credit card. Since i have never withdrawn funds from my paypal account and always used whatever i earned for spending it on ebay.com i wud like to know from anyone of you who has received such mail to explain more about paypal withdrawals through a credit card. Thanks.
    well. i have never receive such mails form them and also can't find any buttom to withdraw money to credit card. perhaps this is under their different rules towards different area.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Recently i received a mail from paypal saying that now we can withdraw funds from our paypal account using a credit card. Since i have never withdrawn funds from my paypal account and always used whatever i earned for spending it on ebay.com i wud like to know from anyone of you who has received such mail to explain more about paypal withdrawals through a credit card. Thanks.
    well. i have never receive such mails form them and also can't find any buttom to withdraw money to credit card. perhaps this is under their different rules towards different area.
    Well me too haven't recevied that kind of email from Paypal just check carefully you are not opening Phishing email.
    but i know they are providing credit card withdraw from long time.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well me too haven't recevied that kind of email from Paypal just check carefully you are not opening Phishing email.
    but i know they are providing credit card withdraw from long time.
    nice to have your kind remind about those phishing email.accutly i still wonder how to withdraw money with your money from a credit card if under this paypal to credit card.seems the fees are really high if you cash from a credit card.

nice to have your kind remind about those phishing email.accutly i still wonder how to withdraw money with your money from a credit card if under this paypal to credit card.seems the fees are really high if you cash from a credit card.
    Well withdraw fees to credit card is really low don't know how much but it is around 2% i think and i have seen lot's of members are using it and they are really happy and you can add your credit card without any problem after u add it your account will get verified with Credit Card.

[/quote]

Well withdraw fees to credit card is really low don't know how much but it is around 2% i think and i have seen lot's of members are using it and they are really happy and you can add your credit card without any problem after u add it your account will get verified with Credit Card.[/quote]

i have verified my paypal account by add my bank account already. thanks for your explanation and i will check about this issue on my account also.

i have verified my paypal account by add my bank account already. thanks for your explanation and i will check about this issue on my account also.
    Well to verify your Paypal account you need to provide id proof and address proof by providing Bank accountant details but good thing you have credit card so you will not get any problem in future.......

[/quote]

Well to verify your Paypal account you need to provide id proof and address proof by providing Bank accountant details but good thing you have credit card so you will not get any problem in future.......[/quote]

seems paypal support some counties already that only need to add the bank account of you so you can verify your account soon. they also support this service in our country now. but it's not convenient to withdraw because the fee is rally high.

For Indians, the easy way is just simply withdraw the PP into your bank account instead of your credit card if you don't want to face the 5% fees which is quite high.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    For Indians, the easy way is just simply withdraw the PP into your bank account instead of your credit card if you don't want to face the 5% fees which is quite high.
    well. i know it's convenient for members from India , paypal only charge them 1$ per withdraw. that' really a perfect low fee.

Paypal does have too many great offers and it's really nice to be in Paypal and it is also the top online payment processor existing and you can withdraw funds in different options they have listed in their site.So, instead of following a link in any mail, you better go to paypal site directly and check it out yourself to be more safer

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Paypal does have too many great offers and it's really nice to be in Paypal and it is also the top online payment processor existing and you can withdraw funds in different options they have listed in their site.So, instead of following a link in any mail, you better go to paypal site directly and check it out yourself to be more safer
    yes.since there are many scam ways to steal others account and money we'd better never click any email links to login our paypal account for any reason.

Well i haven't tried withdrawing through credit card instead i withdraw to my local bank account that is more convenient for me

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Well i haven't tried withdrawing through credit card instead i withdraw to my local bank account that is more convenient for me
    yes now it's more convenient for many countries member to withdraw paypal money to local bank account directly. but here we still can't enjoy this service we only allowed to use the telegrapic transfer to withdraw under a high fee

Default Message

If you want to withdraw using a credit card then your paypal account should be business account and they take lot of charges for that account instead you can go for personal account and withdraw money to your bank account.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    If you want to withdraw using a credit card then your paypal account should be business account and they take lot of charges for that account instead you can go for personal account and withdraw money to your bank account.
    can we standard members also withdraw our paypal money to credit card?
    what is the percentage of the withdraw fees would be charged?

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    can we standard members also withdraw our paypal money to credit card?
    what is the percentage of the withdraw fees would be charged?
    The Fees Charged for Receiving Card Funded Payments in PayPal is

For Personal Account:-
    4.9% + $0.30 for U.S. domestic payments (limit of 5 transactions per 12 month period)
    5.9% + $0.30 for cross border payments (limit of 5 transactions per 12 month period)

Fees for cross border payments

For Premier & Business Account:-

1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD Fees for cross border payments

Ya.I guess you can withdraw with your credit card but charges for that are big enough.So If you can afford that then you can withdraw with your credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes I think it is a perfect and very convenient option for us Indians to withdraw the amount to local bank with very less fees as compared to others. Due to this I never feel the need to get an credit card.