Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Given current click-through rates, you can assume this bonus will drive 20-50 visitors to your web site.
    do you mean i also get paid if some visitors visit my site and those ads?
    if so it is reall great.it is just like ppc
    No its not a PPC, She is talking about the referral program of ebay. You will earn so much when any one registers by your referral ID.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Given current click-through rates, you can assume this bonus will drive 20-50 visitors to your web site.
    do you mean i also get paid if some visitors visit my site and those ads?
    if so it is reall great.it is just like ppc
    No its not a PPC, She is talking about the referral program of ebay. You will earn so much when any one registers by your referral ID.
    well do the person who signed under us should buy some thing on ebay before we get to earn some thing from ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover

well do the person who signed under us should buy some thing on ebay before we get to earn some thing from ebay.
    i think so,if our referals do not but anything then it will make no sense for this referal commision.

Surely one or the other day people would buy it and ifnot atleast 1 out 5 people would go for it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I haven't heard of this before but since i already use ebay i will give it a try, thanks!

50% Betting Affiliate Program: Affiliate Cove offers a 50% revenue share program to affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by jlewter
    I haven't heard of this before but since i already use ebay i will give it a try, thanks!
    Well this is same site of ebay and i am member of this one from long time..... but no more active now and learning how to work with this site now.

i usually used to think that the site is just for buying things but its affiliate site has so many advantages means the site is really great.but do you require to register your credit card or some sort of stuff related to that?please reply soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i usually used to think that the site is just for buying things but its affiliate site has so many advantages means the site is really great.but do you require to register your credit card or some sort of stuff related to that?please reply soon.
    Well if you are publisher of ebay you don't need to link or register your credit card. means if you are using ebay banners on your site or blog after anyone purchased any product from that banner you get commission. If you are direct buyer then you want link your credit card for payment or their are other option available for payment.

I have not heard of this before that you can actually make money from referring people to ebay? I wished I've know that I've send a few people over to e-bay for free. Darn it why do I always miss these things. When did they start doing this? Has it been always? Or have they just started? Would love to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    I have not heard of this before that you can actually make money from referring people to ebay? I wished I've know that I've send a few people over to e-bay for free. Darn it why do I always miss these things. When did they start doing this? Has it been always? Or have they just started? Would love to know. Thanks
    Well ebay is one of the giant affiliate program on net and i heard they are paying good money for free sign up to affiliate but don't know how much but now they reduced that rate and made several changes also.
    and sign up bonus is still available but don;t know how much exact they are paying.

Default Re: ebay

Wow Great News Its Very Nice Offer.Are They Paying Only In Check Or Any Other Online Money Processor? Plz Reply Me.
    Thank You.

Default Re: ebay

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Wow Great News Its Very Nice Offer.Are They Paying Only In Check Or Any Other Online Money Processor? Plz Reply Me.
    Thank You.
    don't about minimum payout but they pay via PayPal only but i guess minimum payout is $50.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Ebay affiliate program is divided to few section based on country. Each country have different payment structure. So, just go to ebay site and see for yourself about minimum payout.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Ebay affiliate program is divided to few section based on country. Each country have different payment structure. So, just go to ebay site and see for yourself about minimum payout.
    well i don't think every country have different payment structure they have different product to promote but we have only one site to keep all track...

Thanks Mustang, very good opportunity for webmasters, ebay AdCommerce is also very exciting features. ebay's half.com is also very good affiliate program on internet.