Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    its a neat and good looking simple blog darksorrow so it is nice, are u generating some nice income also
    Well everyone visits my blog but no one clicks. Like i guess you also did not. Well earnings are really less for me. So it's ok for now. Hopefully my traffic will increase and will earn more.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    its a neat and good looking simple blog darksorrow so it is nice, are u generating some nice income also
    Well everyone visits my blog but no one clicks. Like i guess you also did not. Well earnings are really less for me. So it's ok for now. Hopefully my traffic will increase and will earn more.
    i think if our topic is about gadgets that they will be more interested to click the ads. but if our topic is not gadget i think that we will find it hard to find some readers who will be interested to click those ads.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think if our topic is about gadgets that they will be more interested to click the ads. but if our topic is not gadget i think that we will find it hard to find some readers who will be interested to click those ads.
    I did not get you. ops:

Can you please explain yourself again? I did not get the topic about the gadget part!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I did not get you. ops:

Can you please explain yourself again? I did not get the topic about the gadget part!!!
    what i mean to say that those blog with gadgets topics are the ones that earn more than other kind of blogs. cause that is what i have noticed on succesful bloggers. they talk about technologies and gadget like digital cameras and etc.

[

what i mean to say that those blog with gadgets topics are the ones that earn more than other kind of blogs. cause that is what i have noticed on succesful bloggers. they talk about technologies and gadget like digital cameras and etc.
    Ohhh. Now i get it.lol

Well it is true because many people search about the new technologies and end up on those blogs. So they also get more clicks on those sites.