Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Create Photoshop tutorials and earn money

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are some people who make money by creating tutorials on getting extra effects in Photoshop to fetch money.If you really spend more time on photoshop, you can also become an expert as there is no limit for creating new attractive designs there to get money
    friend u r right but plz think once how many of us purchasing any licensed or any authenticated things from any authors or developers? we always search for free things like free tutorials, free e-books, pirated softwares etc..so imagine what the developers,writer and experts are getting money out of their works? so these things sounds good to read only but this is not a real fact.
    well, you need to be more positive.
    How if you can make a tutorial about photoshop about "make 100 animation in a hour using photoshop" and sell it, I believe many people would be interested with that.
    well from my personal experience what i know it is easy to tell about selling but practically not i have been trying to sell my site in different sites not a single bid i got but previously i heard that selling site and domain a good business.Just simple example i saw in this site some body started a thread for purchasing a banner and 2/3 members expressed their desire even Debasis submitted beautiful banners but the thread starter even does not acre to reply back ,so theoretically everything possible but practically it is very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    There are some people who make money by creating tutorials on getting extra effects in Photoshop to fetch money.If you really spend more time on photoshop, you can also become an expert as there is no limit for creating new attractive designs there to get money
    friend u r right but plz think once how many of us purchasing any licensed or any authenticated things from any authors or developers? we always search for free things like free tutorials, free e-books, pirated softwares etc..so imagine what the developers,writer and experts are getting money out of their works? so these things sounds good to read only but this is not a real fact.
    How if you can make a tutorial about photoshop about "make 100 animation in a hour using photoshop" and sell it, I believe many people would be interested with that.
    well from my personal experience what i know it is easy to tell about selling but practically not i have been trying to sell my site in different sites not a single bid i got but previously i heard that selling site and domain a good business.Just simple example i saw in this site some body started a thread for purchasing a banner and 2/3 members expressed their desire even Debasis submitted beautiful banners but the thread starter even does not acre to reply back ,so theoretically everything possible but practically it is very hard.
    Hello Mr Satyakam But i like debasis's work and i have requested to work for me in graphics work and i had PM him regarding this, he also agreed to do work for me and we will share our revenue among us.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    It's easier said than done and i agree and you tell me, what work fetch you money without struggling...! you got to struggle and work hard to achieve success..right..?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

You are right for money you can't ignore struggle but now adays competetion is at the peak you can't say any thing as sure success or gateway of money making still we should not loose hope.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    You are right for money you can't ignore struggle but now adays competetion is at the peak you can't say any thing as sure success or gateway of money making still we should not loose hope.
    Yes, we should keep on working hard and success is bound to come and we should never get worried about failures which is a part of success