Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

nice to see that you people are active in that site, my balance was 2.25 and I left the site, though now also my account is active but i donot use that.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    nice to see that you people are active in that site, my balance was 2.25 and I left the site, though now also my account is active but i donot use that.
    Why you left bidvertiser when you have earned this much means you can earn another $ 7.25 for payout, you should try it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    better to go on earning with bidvertiser.as long as you will make more effort you will reach payout.
    plz contact me and we can share some experience,i have been paid twice.

Well now i can see on some site bidvertisers has many ads. And before when i checked that i saw that they always give the message "Your ad here".

i have added it in my site but the main problem is they wont pay for cpm and cpv .it only pays when clicked so i am earning very low so i sm trying my best to change it to any other ads site but didnt find anyone good and i will reach payout in my site oin bid then only change.i love the site really because it easy and we can update ad fastly

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i have added it in my site but the main problem is they wont pay for cpm and cpv .it only pays when clicked so i am earning very low so i sm trying my best to change it to any other ads site but didnt find anyone good and i will reach payout in my site oin bid then only change.i love the site really because it easy and we can update ad fastly
    What is CPV? I never heard of this one... :?

And i can see some sites (myhyip & MHP) are using google adsense. So you can also try adsense on your site. Adsense is the best for advertising and also banning publishers.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    What is CPV? I never heard of this one... :?

And i can see some sites (myhyip & MHP) are using google adsense. So you can also try adsense on your site. Adsense is the best for advertising and also banning publishers.

cpv is cost per visitor but bidvertiser doesnt have they just have cost per clickm and i will earn only if anyone clikc my ads and i would earn accordingly to advertisers bid .and site is paying well till now and ever ads cost more than 10 cents so i am earning 30 cents per day which is good

cpv is cost per visitor but bidvertiser doesnt have they just have cost per clickm and i will earn only if anyone clikc my ads and i would earn accordingly to advertisers bid .and site is paying well till now and ever ads cost more than 10 cents so i am earning 30 cents per day which is good
    WoW. 10 cent minimum for clicks. Not bad. I think i will also try didvertisers then. One of my friends told me he can give me a $20 coupon which is also good for me. Thanks for this explaination wanted.

WoW. 10 cent minimum for clicks. Not bad. I think i will also try didvertisers then. One of my friends told me he can give me a $20 coupon which is also good for me. Thanks for this explaination wanted.
    i dont know the usage of cupon and i think after adsense bidvertiser is good in getting amount per click but when we add any other affliate program like adbrite they say cpm but dont know how their system works and now a days every people are choosing bidvertiser because their rate is perfect

i dont know the usage of cupon and i think after adsense bidvertiser is good in getting amount per click but when we add any other affliate program like adbrite they say cpm but dont know how their system works and now a days every people are choosing bidvertiser because their rate is perfect
    Actually i did not like bidvertiser at begining because they did not had the CPM opportunity and also saw they only give "Your ad here" So i was not attracted. Just now i came to know from you that they have good click rate and also i saw ads on bidvertisers. So i have decided to join it.

And my friend got 2 coupons from somewhere so he asked me one but i did not like bidvertisers so i told him to give it to someone else. Hope it is still there.

can you please tell what these coupons for and and if you could join fast is good because from 15 clicks i eaned around 1 $ 50 cents so it according to the advertiser you get and sometime bid is not placing any ads that is the main problem

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Bidvertiser didn't pay me and ban me without any reason after I reach $10.
    Well, I don't think I'll use this again, adsense is better.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Bidvertiser didn't pay me and ban me without any reason after I reach $10.
    Well, I don't think I'll use this again, adsense is better.
    there may be some reason and di you ask your friends to click your own banner.i think bidvertiser is more loyal and for me adsense banned me without any reasona dn there are many people requesting that so i am having problem in adsense account

can you please tell what these coupons for and and if you could join fast is good because from 15 clicks i eaned around 1 $ 50 cents so it according to the advertiser you get and sometime bid is not placing any ads that is the main problem
    I am not sure what are those coupons. I have already asked my friend if he still has the coupons. I will inform you when i get the details. All i know you will get $20 in your account if you use the coupon.

I am not sure what are those coupons. I have already asked my friend if he still has the coupons. I will inform you when i get the details. All i know you will get $20 in your account if you use the coupon.
    Those free $20 coupon is for us publisher to use in our advertiser account. Means we can use this free $20 to do our own blog ads to promote our site in bidvertiser. We can set our click rates to very low and immediately show in others site ads. I get some good traffic from the free coupon.

ok but how can we get the coupons and i have not heard that anywhere and i have seen many emails to my acccount for coupons and asking to click a link i was scared to click and nowadays bidvertiser are getting low advertiser.i cant see much site on my sites ads

ok but how can we get the coupons and i have not heard that anywhere and i have seen many emails to my acccount for coupons and asking to click a link i was scared to click and nowadays bidvertiser are getting low advertiser.i cant see much site on my sites ads
    If you recieved the emial regarding the free $20 click coupon, that is the one free coupon that i mentioned. Just activates your advertiser account with bidvertiser and you will automatically getting the free coupon. Somtimes your site dont have much advertiser ads cos those advertiser use targeted georaphical ads, that why you can't see much.

It is sad that my friend gave the coupon to someone else. Well it's ok. Now i have signed up with bidvertisers and let's see how many days it take to show ads on my blog.

It is sad that my friend gave the coupon to someone else. Well it's ok. Now i have signed up with bidvertisers and let's see how many days it take to show ads on my blog.
    Normally it will only take less than 24 hours to show your ads, but before that bidvertiser team will first check your blog, if your blog having some copyritghts download issues, they will not approved your applications.

By the way, the free $20 coupon will also be given to you after 1 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Normally it will only take less than 24 hours to show your ads, but before that bidvertiser team will first check your blog, if your blog having some copyritghts download issues, they will not approved your applications.

By the way, the free $20 coupon will also be given to you after 1 weeks or so.
    I have not got the coupon. And 24 hours have not passed yet. But i am not sure if i have copied the correct code. And i have no content for which BV will reject my blog. They may reject me for the type of my blog. It does not fall in any specific money makeing category.