Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i'm confused . whether you have withdrawn your money from that limitted account already or you can't withdraw it until you can tell paypal your real credit card number?
    Well i have withdraw all money from PP last month but still limitation is their and i have recevied email from them that i can only close my account and can cerify and lift all limitation but i can't receive funds from other peoples now but i am going to try whether i can receive funds or not.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    i'm confused . whether you have withdrawn your money from that limitted account already or you can't withdraw it until you can tell paypal your real credit card number?
    Well i have withdraw all money from PP last month but still limitation is their and i have recevied email from them that i can only close my account and can cerify and lift all limitation but i can't receive funds from other peoples now but i am going to try whether i can receive funds or not.
    Then you can just close your account and open new one.So that you can verify and after that you can continue your transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Then you can just close your account and open new one.So that you can verify and after that you can continue your transactions.
    Even if i close my current account and open new account will also get limited because why i don't have real credit card so i will this problem again as soon as i open new account.

Even if i close my current account and open new account will also get limited because why i don't have real credit card so i will this problem again as soon as i open new account.
    Then in any case you are going to face problem so its best solution is try to get a credit card.It will solve your all problems.

Then in any case you are going to face problem so its best solution is try to get a credit card.It will solve your all problems.[/quote]

Yeah i know real credit card can solve my problem but problem is i will not get it now i will need to wait for some more time till that i will use my friend PP account or will do direct exchange to bank account.

Then in any case you are going to face problem so its best solution is try to get a credit card.It will solve your all problems.
    Ya.You can use your friend's account that will be easy because in direct exchange with bank you will have to give bank some charges.You will save that because of your friend's account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

oh. then why don't close it and open another new account. i heard in your country now have one bank can create credit card easily. maybe you can have a try.

oh. then why don't close it and open another new account. i heard in your country now have one bank can create credit card easily. maybe you can have a try.
    Actually getting credit card in this economy crisis is difficult job.Banks are not trusting people so they are issuing less number of credit cards so if he is lucky may be he will get one.

Actually getting credit card in this economy crisis is difficult job.Banks are not trusting people so they are issuing less number of credit cards so if he is lucky may be he will get one.
    U are correct revvv1234 getting credit card is difficult work that's why i am not attempting to apply and get card now till all problems don't get solved.

yup this situation will be their till i don't verify my account and add real credit card for verification with xerox copy of it i need to provide but i have withdraw my all money to bank account after my account is limited for more than 6 months not i am thinking can i use my account for only receiving funds and then withdraw to bank account per month.
    Since your PP account limited, of course you couldn't make any withdrawal of the funds to your local bank account anymore, if i am not mistaken. All your account activities is all freeze until you lift off the limited condition there.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    yup this situation will be their till i don't verify my account and add real credit card for verification with xerox copy of it i need to provide but i have withdraw my all money to bank account after my account is limited for more than 6 months not i am thinking can i use my account for only receiving funds and then withdraw to bank account per month.
    Since your PP account limited, of course you couldn't make any withdrawal of the funds to your local bank account anymore, if i am not mistaken. All your account activities is all freeze until you lift off the limited condition there.
    Ya but for doing that he will require credit card and he dont have that so its better for him to open new account.