Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    You can check out www.vccshoppers.com or www.virtual-cc.com You will get VCC there.You can buy from there.
    Thanks for you link. The virtual-cc.com is not wokring, but luckily the vccshoppers.com is working and provides many types of VCC card. For paypal VCC, they charges $12. From what they said, for the security code, they will send to us after we use it to verify paypal. It seem it is working with this VCC card for verification purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    You can check out www.vccshoppers.com or www.virtual-cc.com You will get VCC there.You can buy from there.
    Thanks for you link. The virtual-cc.com is not wokring, but luckily the vccshoppers.com is working and provides many types of VCC card. For paypal VCC, they charges $12. From what they said, for the security code, they will send to us after we use it to verify paypal. It seem it is working with this VCC card for verification purpose.
    Ya.It works that i know but it is not legally allowed so it is on your own risk.If you wanted to verify your account at any cost then verify with it and if you can manage your transactions without verifying account then do not verify it.

Ya.It works that i know but it is not legally allowed so it is on your own risk.If you wanted to verify your account at any cost then verify with it and if you can manage your transactions without verifying account then do not verify it.
    Well, i am wondering why the paypal company didn't take any action to those vccshoppers.com admin, as they are providing illegal way to verify account. It should not be accpeted in any way. If the vcc can operates online openly, means their way is acceptable?

Well, i am wondering why the paypal company didn't take any action to those vccshoppers.com admin, as they are providing illegal way to verify account. It should not be accpeted in any way. If the vcc can operates online openly, means their way is acceptable?
    They are operating online openly its true.How can it be legal? Because your are actually providing credit card which does not belong to you.I just dont understand that they provide a account nuber.Whose account number that is?

They are operating online openly its true.How can it be legal? Because your are actually providing credit card which does not belong to you.I just dont understand that they provide a account nuber.Whose account number that is?
    Thats why i said this is illegal business, and they not only selling VVC for paypal only and many other payment processor VCC card too. Since this is a threat to those payment processor, that why i don't understand why they didn't take legal action against them.

Thats why i said this is illegal business, and they not only selling VVC for paypal only and many other payment processor VCC card too. Since this is a threat to those payment processor, that why i don't understand why they didn't take legal action against them.
    Its not like that they dont know it.They know it but dont know why they are not taking any action.May be they are ignoring it but dont know why.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hey.how could paypal know someone are using the vcc or not if they do not ask them to provide the credit card statement? i 'm curiously.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    hey.how could paypal know someone are using the vcc or not if they do not ask them to provide the credit card statement? i 'm curiously.
    I dont think that they will ask for credit card statement after verification of your account either by real credit card or VCC.

ofcourse they will ask for your credit card statement once they suspecious your account. they even said you are picked up radomly to provide such dox ..

ofcourse they will ask for your credit card statement once they suspecious your account. they even said you are picked up radomly to provide such dox ..
    If you do such kind of suspecious activity then obviously they gonna verify your account so its better not to verify with VCC.

If you do such kind of suspecious activity then obviously they gonna verify your account so its better not to verify with VCC.
    Well my account is limited because of this issue i have tried to verify my account by using VCC but now they are demanding for Documents of CC and address and Identity proof but i have upload other two documents but don't have CC statement....... but if i provide statement i hope my account limitation will get lift.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well my account is limited because of this issue i have tried to verify my account by using VCC but now they are demanding for Documents of CC and address and Identity proof but i have upload other two documents but don't have CC statement....... but if i provide statement i hope my account limitation will get lift.
    You means your account is getting limited due to using VCC card to verify your identity, or your account already limited then only you trying to use VCC to verify it? If use VCC card, sure dont have statement, it is surely having problems.

But how can you provide statement of VCC? It is just impossible.I think you dont get VCC statement.All other documents you can provide.

]But how can you provide statement of VCC? It is just impossible.I think you dont get VCC statement.All other documents you can provide.
    Yeah that is what i can't do and my account is limited i have two option now get new CC or close my current PP account....... but i am thinking to wait for some more time and trying my best to get any new CC credit or pioneer debit card for verification.

]But how can you provide statement of VCC? It is just impossible.I think you dont get VCC statement.All other documents you can provide.
    Yeah that is what i can't do and my account is limited i have two option now get new CC or close my current PP account....... but i am thinking to wait for some more time and trying my best to get any new CC credit or pioneer debit card for verification.
    But at the first place why your paypal getting limited? Is it paypal find out that you using VCC card to verify your account so limit your account or you are doing other transaciton like exhanges services only limit your account?

Ya.You can try to get a new credit card.I guess that will be easy way rather to close your account.

But at the first place why your paypal getting limited? Is it paypal find out that you using VCC card to verify your account so limit your account or you are doing other transaciton like exhanges services only limit your account?

But at the first place why your paypal getting limited? Is it paypal find out that you using VCC card to verify your account so limit your account or you are doing other transaction like exchanges services only limit your account?
    because of VCC my account got limited is sure usually VCC expiry period is very less than Credit Card expiry period..... hamm but my PP is limited how can i do any transaction than getting money in account.

But how can you provide statement of VCC? It is just impossible.I think you dont get VCC statement.All other documents you can provide.
    of course he can't. so his account still been limitted and have no way to transfer his money or withdraw. i wonder will this situation last forever then?

of course he can't. so his account still been limitted and have no way to transfer his money or withdraw. i wonder will this situation last forever then?
    yup this situation will be their till i don't verify my account and add real credit card for verification with xerox copy of it i need to provide but i have withdraw my all money to bank account after my account is limited for more than 6 months not i am thinking can i use my account for only receiving funds and then withdraw to bank account per month.

i'm confused . whether you have withdrawn your money from that limitted account already or you can't withdraw it until you can tell paypal your real credit card number?