Default I want to sell my adbrite account

Hi friends i want to sell my adbrite account i have $24.72 balance actually the problem is when adbrite is sending me cheque i'm not getting it so i have to cancel the request this time also they sent my cheque on 1st April but till now i'm yet to get if any body want i can sell it to $15 ,means i would change the payee name and payment address ,if any body is getting google cheque and this type of cheque without any problem can contact me.

I don't know about the procedure. I saw an option to buy ads for my own blog. But I didn't understand it. It's little bit confusing. Can you please share about this?

Default Re: I want to sell my adbrite account

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi friends i want to sell my adbrite account i have $24.72 balance actually the problem is when adbrite is sending me cheque i'm not getting it so i have to cancel the request this time also they sent my cheque on 1st April but till now i'm yet to get if any body want i can sell it to $15 ,means i would change the payee name and payment address ,if any body is getting google cheque and this type of cheque without any problem can contact me.
    How will you guaranteed that when we buy your adbite account, we will surely get paid for the leftover payment in your account? If then after a while they block the account and refuse to make payment under any reason they given, then we will just risking our money. Why do you want to sell it as you still can use it on your blog and site.

I never heard anybody to sell sell his adbrite account :x where he has $24.72 balance

I think its risky for us to buy these type of account.. :twisted: Bez I also agree with " kiatsiang " if they block the account - then our money will just gone..

Ok guys/girls no need to waste your energy thinking different things ,i was expecting these type of reply but as everytime i'm facing problem with cheque so i thought to give an offer ,so you people may be right may be i can cheat you people ,so dont worry i'm withdrawing my offer .Thanks for ur responses.I'll talk to my US friend i may change the payee information and address.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

that's good . if you have optional US friend you can ask them to collect the money for you. and i wonder why you can't receive your check times? is the delievery problem on your country or others?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    that's good . if you have optional US friend you can ask them to collect the money for you. and i wonder why you can't receive your check times? is the delievery problem on your country or others?
    ya it is the postal problem i think because i didn't receive my Google PIN also and same in case of adbrite cheque i have canceled it twice and it is the third time they have sent but i think i have to cancel it again and wait for next time processing.

Ok guys/girls no need to waste your energy thinking different things ,i was expecting these type of reply but as everytime i'm facing problem with cheque so i thought to give an offer ,so you people may be right may be i can cheat you people ,so dont worry i'm withdrawing my offer .Thanks for ur responses.I'll talk to my US friend i may change the payee information and address.
    We are not thinking different things, since we don't know and we have doubts on the offers, ocourse we have to make it clear first before buying anything online, you should know that therea are too many scammer in net now, we haveto be always cautious in making any decidsion. Hope you understand .

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    We are not thinking different things, since we don't know and we have doubts on the offers, ocourse we have to make it clear first before buying anything online, you should know that therea are too many scammer in net now, we haveto be always cautious in making any decidsion. Hope you understand .
    I have nothing to say on this matter no body can prove his honesty ,and i'm an old member ,not only here but in many forum i 'll not be millionair by taking $15 and if every body will keep on suspecting every body then they can't do anything in net ,like we are exchanging our money with some body so first we are trusting him ,if we will always suspect then can't do anything.Anyways every body is free with his/her opinions.I dont want to prove myself.I'm talking with some friends regarding this.

I have nothing to say on this matter no body can prove his honesty ,and i'm an old member ,not only here but in many forum i 'll not be millionair by taking $15 and if every body will keep on suspecting every body then they can't do anything in net ,like we are exchanging our money with some body so first we are trusting him ,if we will always suspect then can't do anything.Anyways every body is free with his/her opinions.I dont want to prove myself.I'm talking with some friends regarding this.
    I am not asking you to prove your honesty here, i am just telling you that people may have doubts on any offers so, will just ask a question about the offer, even to exchange money to others as you said, we will also ask some simple question before proceeding. If you see properly my reply, i am discussing with you about peopl thinking, not to question you, it is no need to show unfriendly here. well, It seem like you couldn't even let anyone question anything about your offer, hope you get your problems solved.

Satyakam is trusted member. Had business with him previously many times.
    Regarding adbrite.
    Can we withdraw the money through Paypal in adbrite ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I am not asking you to prove your honesty here, i am just telling you that people may have doubts on any offers so, will just ask a question about the offer, even to exchange money to others as you said, we will also ask some simple question before proceeding. If you see properly my reply, i am discussing with you about peopl thinking, not to question you, it is no need to show unfriendly here. well, It seem like you couldn't even let anyone question anything about your offer, hope you get your problems solved.
    Just check your first response you have taken so many interviews ,at a time you have asked so many questions ,first you asked what is the guarantee means you dont have trust on me so i clarified my stand ,then you asked if they will block your account ,third you said you may risk your money ,so if you were at my place what would be your reply so i told i dont need to clarify so many things if you have trust tell me otherwise no problem .No body can prove anything it is a matter of trust in online income .if we will join a new site and ask the admin what is the guarantee that you will pay ,if after joining and posting you will not pay?so this type of questions are just senseless though your motive is different.

I know well here nobody has ability to purchase anything because they know well how to ask different question to increase their___-, so i have much experience in this matter people will ask you such type of question as they really ready to buy something from you but at the end they will seat quietly and even many people of this forum asked me to design many thing for them and they also ask me my chatting ID and they will chat with me and tell debasis can do this and that and can you show me some work after many debate they will go offline or go invisible in their yahoo id so they behave like they will purchase the whole world but they don't..haha Satyakam you did a big mistake to post this thread here people will come here ask absurd things to increase their earnings nothing else and they have mastery in this,here you will find many single line writers....Ok i am trying to sell your account , I will contact My one Canada Client about this She May purchase this from you.

@ kiatsiang Satyakam is one of the good member of this forum and he contributed many good things in this forum and he is a trusted person and he is very helping and friendly too and i Oppose your Wordings.
    Thanks.

@ Nick adbrite has no paypal facility they have only cheque facility like google ,and thanks debasi for your comment and @kiatsiang sorry if i hurt any body with my words ,i have no such intention ,i want to close this topic here ,i'm no more interested for selling ,i'll try for an alternate way,i 'm requesting moderators to lock this thread.