Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hey what is the limit of $900 per month you are talking about?
    is this limit set by paypal or the credit card company by the way

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

that's the minimum monthly income from one real job you can get. the credit card company asked for this and if you can't provide such proof so you can't get any credit card in india.

not exactly we need to earn $900 per month, the requirement is just you should be a salaried person thats it and on providing the salary slip we can apply for CC

really? so your answer is different from one old member lemon's now.
    if only the salary slip would be ok then it will be also easy for your members to apply credit card.

ashvini told the correct procedure of getting credit card it was like you have provide slip of salary to bank to get credit card but now if you have Fixed Deposit of 20000 minimum you will get credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    ashvini told the correct procedure of getting credit card it was like you have provide slip of salary to bank to get credit card but now if you have Fixed Deposit of 20000 minimum you will get credit card.
    Yeah and these terms are not possible for the students to obtain so I guess paypal verification is a bit complicated in India.

dont you have any local bank which support PP here in our country we have eaon visa card all we need is 2 valid ID and put certain amount to our visa card then thats it we connect it to our PP account then our account is already verified at PP.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Yeah and these terms are not possible for the students to obtain so I guess paypal verification is a bit complicated in India.
    Ya.It is possible because if you have 20000 then you can FD it and get a credit card but the problem is generally students dont have that much of cash amount so it is difficult in india and basically getting is becoming difficult because of economy crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    dont you have any local bank which support PP here in our country we have eaon visa card all we need is 2 valid ID and put certain amount to our visa card then thats it we connect it to our PP account then our account is already verified at PP.
    Well the banks do accept the incoming amount coming from paypal but they do not have any special or seperate card for Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the banks do accept the incoming amount coming from paypal but they do not have any special or seperate card for Paypal.
    Ya.Thats true.Lot of bank employees dont know what paypal is? So we have to tell them everything but after that they accept the payment from paypal.

well that is the problem only working people can apply for CC and students like me has least chances to get CC, so anyways i myself will enquire about that axis bank if by depositing FD they are giving me CC i will let you know here

Yeah, here in the Philippines, you just have to go to your local bank then send some documents/ids to get a visa debit card which will be use to verify Paypal and so I didn't have any hard time verifying my account.

so. here is even more convenient than yours verification and we do not need to provide the visa debit card. normal debit card is fine and when i used my debit card to verify my account. there are no balance on that account.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so. here is even more convenient than yours verification and we do not need to provide the visa debit card. normal debit card is fine and when i used my debit card to verify my account. there are no balance on that account.
    Paypal may accept debit cards for as long as it has a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express logo. So it's just fine. And I don't think you can use a debit card to verify your account without any balance, coz when you verifify your account, paypal will take $1.95 in your debit card. So obviously you have to put funds.