Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Message

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Paypal is really great and it has all the great features in it which you will be benefited and even without verification also its easy transferring money, but only thing is one will have limitation of money transfer if unverified account
    Even if u have unverified account u can't use it for long time even if u just get paid and then withdraw to bank account u will need to verify your account after some days.
    I have been using paypal for 3 years now and my account is still verified. I was never asked to verify in order to continue using paypal.

so. you should been always stick with paypal's TOS and your monthly trasaction also under their limitation. that's a real find by using an unverified paypal for 3 years but never caught any problem

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Paypal is really great and it has all the great features in it which you will be benefited and even without verification also its easy transferring money, but only thing is one will have limitation of money transfer if unverified account
    Even if u have unverified account u can't use it for long time even if u just get paid and then withdraw to bank account u will need to verify your account after some days.
    I have been using paypal for 3 years now and my account is still verified. I was never asked to verify in order to continue using paypal.

so. you should been always stick with paypal's TOS and your monthly trasaction also under their limitation. that's a real find by using an unverified paypal for 3 years but never caught any problem
    Well my monthly transactions are below the monthly limit and hence I never face any problem while using a unverified account.

Well my monthly transactions are below the monthly limit and hence I never face any problem while using a unverified account.
    Can someone tell me how much is the transaction limit for paypal personal account?

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234

Can someone tell me how much is the transaction limit for paypal personal account?
    The monthly transaction for a unverified personal account is 500$. That is the maximum amount you can send or receive in a month of you have unverified account.

good. nice experience to share with. i also hold my paypal account around 1 year now. also the transaction amount is low than the limitted.

good. nice experience to share with. i also hold my paypal account around 1 year now. also the transaction amount is low than the limitted.
    Well usually the people who are not weebmasters i.e. the people who earn without websites do not exceed the 500$ limit so it is allright to have a unverified account.

Well usually the people who are not weebmasters i.e. the people who earn without websites do not exceed the 500$ limit so it is allright to have a unverified account.
    Ya.Usually people who are not webmasters.They do not get that amount of money.So it is reliable to have personal account and even if you are webmaster still 500$ is lot of amount.

Default Re: Message

Can anybody tell me that after getting an account on paypal can i transfer money to other person's paypal account?
    yes,you can.you can also transfer your money in paypal to a verified paypal account or unverified paypal account.the only difference is your removing money will been limited if your paypal unverified.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Can anybody tell me that after getting an account on paypal can i transfer money to other person's paypal account?
    yes,you can.you can also transfer your money in paypal to a verified paypal account or unverified paypal account.the only difference is your removing money will been limited if your paypal unverified.
    yes. only the monthly transaction amout is difference. unverified personnal paypal account is only allowed to transfer 500$ monthly but verified one can reach 5000$ monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes. only the monthly transaction amout is difference. unverified personnal paypal account is only allowed to transfer 500$ monthly but verified one can reach 5000$ monthly.
    I guess 5000$ is huge amount.I just came to know this that verified account have limit of 5000$ but 500$ is ok for me.500$ is limit for unverified account.