Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default manyhandprints chat.........

A totally revamped chat forum offering up to 5 cents a post. You also get paid for each reply to your threads and for referrals.

Min payout starts from $4 and there is no posting limit!

chat.manyhandprints.com

hello mark
    Thanks for activating my account as what dark told me yesterday. But first let me read all the rules in this site and I will be posting there in no time. Good luck and more power.

i m member of this forum.admin. is honest person and member of mmk.new rules will encourage members to participate in the forum.and this forum will have many active members.unfortunately i m unable to make posts as my net connection is slow and i m not able to access its index page.

Well, admin i planned to start this thread here for you, glad to see you already joining this forum and started it. This is a great forum that currently paying up to 5 cents per post depends on your length of posts, and the minimum is only $4 for Evowallet and $5 for paypal. Please join in this great forum!

Default Re: manyhandprints chat.........

Quote Originally Posted by markrevis
    A totally revamped chat forum offering up to 5 cents a post. You also get paid for each reply to your threads and for referrals.

chat.manyhandprints.com

A new forum for me. I will going to join there.. The minimum payout is also very good. Hope i earn lots of money there...

I am already a member in this forum since few days before. I already started to love this forum due to their low minimum payout and paypal payment processor. This is the only site that allow members to post referrals link, it will be great help in finding referrals.

Thanks marc for starting a new thead on your forum ,ya i'm also a member there and enjoying we are happy to get good admin like you good moderators also ,the rate also good ,hope the site will survive for long days.

I have just joined 2 days ago, and what good about the site is the high rates per post and the low minimum rates for payout and they are also accepting paypal for payment processor.

This seems to be a great way to earn. The low payout is really encouraging. My friend also mentioned this site to me, I think I will join here.

Admin, i would like to ask about your payment rules, it is mentioned that we can request payout anytime and be paid is the first week of the month. Payment will only be made once a month, since minimum payout is $4, we can reach payout again in short time, so can we request payout if we still having a pending payout?

Today, im having a problem logging in the site, i tried many times but the system said error. i dunno why? but i entered correct password and username but still can't log in..

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Today, im having a problem logging in the site, i tried many times but the system said error. i dunno why? but i entered correct password and username but still can't log in..
    u can contact Admin or Mod there.. Or do one thing just click on forgot password - then u will restart ur password and log in againg..

The site is really very good with good rate and low minimum payout .

well i was facing some problem i could not login but mark the admin advised me to reregister and i did that and after that till now no problem .You consult him.

Is this another PTP forum? The rate is very good and as the minimum payout level is low, many will get interest to join here. I will join this site.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    This seems to be a great way to earn. The low payout is really encouraging. My friend also mentioned this site to me, I think I will join here.
    It is honey this is a good one. hope you will join the site so we can be there together in this site and admin is an honest guy.

Hi, traveller, please try again to login, and you can try to "lost password" link, if you tried all and still having problems to login, Please let me know, i will PM admin to check on your account. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Hi, traveller, please try again to login, and you can try to "lost password" link, if you tried all and still having problems to login, Please let me know, i will PM admin to check on your account. Thanks.
    Hi eddielkk! i tried but still can't open ok i follow your advice i click lost password now im waiting for the email il let you know later if i can't still open thanks..

Default Re: manyhandprints chat.........

Quote Originally Posted by markrevis

chat.manyhandprints.com
    This is really a very Good Forum. I would like to join this forum. Thanks for sharing.
    What is the Payment Processor used for this forum?

Also Does any one got paid.. any payment proof?? thanks!

nothing happens, i received a confirmation email from the admin and i followed the link but still why i can't log in to that site, still error. can anyone help me with this and ask the admin regarding my problem.thanks

i am already a member of this site. i have posted $1 worth already.
    i never got more than 2 cents to 3 cents for my post there.