Thread: Income for life

Default Income for life

This is a huge company that is growing fast and worldwide

Global Domains International

It's is an opportunity for having a monthly growing income for the rest of your life

Just watch the video that explains every detail

website.ws/juni073

I once saw that site we have to pay a monthly fee for that site, its not a free site, I m not interested for that site.

I checked this site .But I also don't want to pay any fee.. So, I am also not interested about it.

By the way can u pls share with us - that did u got any payment from them or not? Reply..

you must collect few referrals to join to cover the fee then the amount of income will increase whenever those referrals promote their links

also you will have your own website and domain

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well global domain international is just an affiliate program and it is not an easy job to earn from this site and again they r taking $10 i think.

i have read about this site.it is nice way to scam members.u have to pay every month 10 usd till u get 2 referrals under u.when u get 4 referrals under u,u will earn income provided all referrals pay 10 usd to this site or they get referrals under them.and this site takes money for giving one site with domain and hosting .this 10 usd u may consider fee for using site.

I wouldn't join any site that requested us to pay them money before we can earn money from them. Since they asked our helped to find referrals, why do we still need to pay them money? I recommended members here don't joining this site, as this type of site mostly is scam.

I once joined also that site, its provide you a free website like blog to promote with this fee, just a very ordinary performing site I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I checked this site .But I also don't want to pay any fee.. So, I am also not interested about it.

By the way can u pls share with us - that did u got any payment from them or not? Reply..
    what's the min investment in the site?
    is it a reliable site to get income for life? frankly, i can't believe such invest sites.

Any site asking for initial registration fee is not worth joining as i have followed this rule and this site is also asking for fee and i am not at all comfortable here

There is a greate risk when you join programs that requires fees compared to free program. It may scam us in future without us gaining profit from it.

I'm not interested to invest my money not being sure that I will receive something back. There are so many sites for free and not that ask money to earn more, but I don't trust them anymore. Sorry!
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

I think they are charging $10 per month for the domain, I actually forgot, if you give your name and email , they will show you a video footage.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I think they are charging $10 per month for the domain, I actually forgot, if you give your name and email , they will show you a video footage.
    for what is that video? $10 each month from all members is already to much for the site's domain and host. Not to mention, they also should have earn from sponsors or ads.

well,this site is not totally free.because in the begining we must pay fee,so though is a huge company,i don't like it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by juni073
    you must collect few referrals to join to cover the fee then the amount of income will increase whenever those referrals promote their links

also you will have your own website and domain
    oh. so that's another site we pay it and find more referrals to join and pay them. then they will share some part to we called it is a monthly income..lol~~
    most of us here will have no interesting to pay for membership at first.

Quote Originally Posted by aldejay
    Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    for what is that video? $10 each month from all members is already to much for the site's domain and host. Not to mention, they also should have earn from sponsors or ads.
    Yes, you are right and it is not at all good to be a part of this site and $10 fee is reallly too much and i definitely cannot take this big risk for sure

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i have read about this site.it is nice way to scam members.u have to pay every month 10 usd till u get 2 referrals under u.when u get 4 referrals under u,u will earn income provided all referrals pay 10 usd to this site or they get referrals under them.and this site takes money for giving one site with domain and hosting .this 10 usd u may consider fee for using site.
    If you have read something about GDI, you would know that it is NOT a scam.

Actually, GDI is still one of the best online business opportunities out there. GDI has been providing a serious monthly income for so many people around the globe, since 2000!

By the way, you have absolutely no idea about GDI and hot it works... the monthly payment is indeed $10 per month, but it has nothing to do with the number of referrals you have...