Default aurora4you.info/

Recently i forund a new site so, i want to share with all my friends here .

"At Aurora4You you can earn unlimited by spending only $1.50 for 1 Year Premium Membership. It is a new innovative Aurora 1 level matrix system + standard PTC site. Got interested? Hold on.
    You will receive money from your referrals (those who signed up under you and upgrade for 1 Year Premium Membership or Life Time Elite): $0.25 per each 1 Year Premium Member / $0.50 per each Life Time Elite Member. Moreover, you'll receive 100% up to 150% referral commission for each referral. The bigger your downline is, the more referral earning you have.
    You have to pay one time fee - $1.50 to purchase the 1 Year Premium Membership. After that you'll be able to earn money without any spending.
    The minimum payout is only $0.05 that will be received on weekends. We accept only PayPal. "

The site link is - http://aurora4you.info/

Hope u enjoy this site.. I am joined here yesterday ,I don't have any payment proof now... but I saw some payment proof in there forum...

This one is new style so far, so if we can get lots of referrals then we can earn more from them if they upgrade and what if they wont upgrade since this is a ptc do we still get something from our referral even if they wont upgrade? I like the idea though.

Hi, paramita, can i join this site only on their stand PTC without upgrading to their 1 year premium membership? Do they have any compulsory rules that we have to upgrade membership only able to earn there or make payout?

We might need to promote this site and get more referrals to earn big amount isn't ti? i haven't tried out any site like this one and getting referrals is a big question mark for me

Do you know whats the rate of per ad there, many how many days it will tale to reach the payout.The payout is very low, its a good thing.

Well it seems like you said it is also a ptc.So what are the click rates.As it is a aurora site it is obvious that the rates must be in cents but still with this system is the normal ptc do exist there or not.

So we only earn if our referrals buy the upgrade package. So we have to convince them to upgrade or else we won't earn ?

I don't like to join those site that asking us to upgrade membership by paying to the site, cos we won't know when the site will turn up to be scam in future, and then we invest membership with them is quite risky. Referral bonus only will be given to those referral that upgrade memberships is getting harder for me to actives with them.

I don't believe such site, the investment for upgrade membership is too low-$1.3 for a year. if it is daily payout, I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    I don't believe such site, the investment for upgrade membership is too low-$1.3 for a year. if it is daily payout, I will try.
    Well the low amount upgrade is the only thing that made me to think hard to invest in this site.As genuine sites has genuine rates for future investment.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    as paramita say The minimum payout is only $0.05 that will be received on weekends. " so they pay every week end the minimum is very low though and this one is achievable but because of the low rate membership it would indeed make us think twice if the site is genuine. :?: