Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    My and my friend Mark have started Dandyville AB back then and from 2006 we are on GAF! Our common user account is Freelander.
    Should u wanna contact us, contact us on webmaster money only! To contact us on GAF u should be atleas a silver member!
    Greetings Alensot,
    Yes i have got many projects and i am still getting projects from Getfreelancer!!!
    I am a .NET developer (MCSD) and a php and mysql developer too! :-)
    Hi Whats your user name in GAF? Do you have any user rating there? I got only 5 projects from GAF.
    Thanks.
    No I just need to know the user name of GAF site....Its Ok.Myself a developer and I am also most active in GAF previously and got few projects and Now-a-days getting work through my official website. Nice to meet you.Are you From India?
    Even people like you with loads of experience might have struggled to get some projects in getafreelancer right? it's not easy getting a project there
    Now To Get any project from GAF is very difficult because GAF team has changed their some policies and you need to be a Gold Member there in order to get any project and you will also get some extra benefit if you became a Gold member in GAF.

Thanks.

Oh..it's been long time and i never logged in to this site..but, Gold member in GAF..!!! is news for me and do we have to pay to become a gold member?

Oh..it's been long time and i never logged in to this site..but, Gold member in GAF..!!! is news for me and do we have to pay to become a gold member?
    Gold membership was there from the beginning and its cost is $ 5 per week or per month i don't remember it exactly.

if you are a gold member there are lots of chances that you will get projects from them but as a free member there is a less chance of getting any projects but it would really depend on the project that you are bidding.

Default Re: REPLY!

Definately its matter of luck!! For first project we have to struggle a bit and then once we started getting Cust satisfaction we developed a good rapport!!
    Now we are proud gold member on Get free lancer!!!
    My and my friend Mark have started Dandyville AB back then and from 2006 we are on GAF! Our common user account is Freelander.
    Should u wanna contact us, contact us on webmaster money only! To contact us on GAF u should be atleas a silver member!
    Greetings Alensot,
    Yes i have got many projects and i am still getting projects from Getfreelancer!!!
    I am a .NET developer (MCSD) and a php and mysql developer too! :-)
    Hi Whats your user name in GAF? Do you have any user rating there? I got only 5 projects from GAF.
    Thanks.
    No I just need to know the user name of GAF site....Its Ok.Myself a developer and I am also most active in GAF previously and got few projects and Now-a-days getting work through my official website. Nice to meet you.Are you From India?
    Even people like you with loads of experience might have struggled to get some projects in getafreelancer right? it's not easy getting a project there

I was very much into this site in the beginning as i was very much excited at those times finding projects online and then i lost my interest midway seeing the level of competition there

If you know u can do it then there's no point getting back, just go and bid for as small amount as u can as it is ur first project!
    Remember if client is satisfied, next time he will come to you only!
    I was very much into this site in the beginning as i was very much excited at those times finding projects online and then i lost my interest midway seeing the level of competition there

Even if i pay and bid also it is not easy as the bidders are too many and getting projects are really difficult there as i was really spending a lot of time there before

If you know u can do it then there's no point getting back, just go and bid for as small amount as u can as it is ur first project!
    I too believe in what you say my friend as a bigger at
    GAF one must have lesser prize on any bids that one take till you are well established already and known as a bidder in GAF then you can raise your prize little by little this is how things work at GAF.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    GAF one must have lesser prize on any bids that one take till you are well established already and known as a bidder in GAF then you can raise your prize little by little this is how things work at GAF.
    Yes, for that you have to spend a lot of time there and over that you also got to pay a little and spending so much time is very difficult for me at this stage

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Yes, for that you have to spend a lot of time there and over that you also got to pay a little and spending so much time is very difficult for me at this stage
    yes it really takes time but its worth the time if you get a good projects but it is never guaranteed that one can get a good project at gap.

Default Re: Anyone here got projects from getafreelacer?

There are many developers active in getafreelancer website which does give live projects to members bidding there.Is there anyone here got projects from them?
    yes, dear I got many project for long term basic - bez some clients r really very good. .. I love to work with them..

Default Re: Anyone here got projects from getafreelacer?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    There are many developers active in getafreelancer website which does give live projects to members bidding there.Is there anyone here got projects from them?
    yes, dear I got many project for long term basic - bez some clients r really very good. .. I love to work with them..
    You are one of the lucky ones then paramita. are you a paid member at gaf?

I got to go back again after hearing to you all.Let me see how it goes second time around and if i am lucky, i might get some projects atleast