Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Can you please tell me more about "LS" because i first time heard from you only so interested to know more about it, so waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.
    LS means Linkshare it is third Big affiliate program and they have good advertiser like Dell etc and plus they have good promotion tools as well good commission and tracking system and i have been member their but inactive haven't promoted anything yet but i heard they are really paying good money.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

Can you please tell me more about "LS" because i first time heard from you only so interested to know more about it, so waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.
    LS means Linkshare it is third Big affiliate program and they have good advertiser like Dell etc and plus they have good promotion tools as well good commission and tracking system and i have been member their but inactive haven't promoted anything yet but i heard they are really paying good money.
    yes. that's linkshare. i also heard most guys earned good money from linkshare but i have yet to try. seems this one is an old one also..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. that's linkshare. i also heard most guys earned good money from linkshare but i have yet to try. seems this one is an old one also..
    yeah it is really old site and plus have good advertisement products that's why i like this site and they provide all kind of help for publisher for providing good and best service still i am getting email from them for any help required for promotion.

Thanks.
    Thanks money money for the information but i have one doubt are they paying for lead or on sale basis or both like Cj.
    Thanks.

Thanks money money for the information but i have one doubt are they paying for lead or on sale basis or both like Cj.
    Thanks.
    I think they are only pays for sale i am not sure about Lead most of companies have product to sell here is list of some advertisers :

http://www.linkshare.com/clients/

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Ya linkshare is one of the trusted affiliate site having 600 good companies under them as affiliates but i could not get information about their system leads or sales,what i got a little line is
    Start earning money from your Web site traffic and join the LinkShare Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation Networks today.

yeah it is really old site and plus have good advertisement products that's why i like this site and they provide all kind of help for publisher for providing good and best service still i am getting email from them for any help required for promotion.
    really? this still available now? i heard it long before but yet to join . i thought it would be difficult to earn from it. isn't it?

really? this still available now? i heard it long before but yet to join . i thought it would be difficult to earn from it. isn't it?
    earning is not difficult if u have good promotion tools like high content website and they provide all kind of promotional tools like site ads top ads and those are really attractive i have seen some ads as a publisher.

earning is not difficult if u have good promotion tools like high content website and they provide all kind of promotional tools like site ads top ads and those are really attractive i have seen some ads as a publisher.
    one more question. do they have different rate to different counties also?
    "sites ads top ads" is the tool name?

Hello "hyxfei" what is
    Are you talking about the banner size? if yes then there are two banners and their sizes are as follows i;e-468x80 Px and another one is 728x90 Px

Thanks.

Well i think for all countries commission are same their will be no changes if they segregate it will create one more hard work first add anti proxy security for catching cheaters so for every one rate are same their will be no changes it that but if u are really promoting any site well and selling lot's of products then that advertiser might give u some bonus it depends on advertiser and they contact publisher often and ask for promotional tools for advertisement.

Default hi

i'm new here.please explain about click bank affiliates?

clickbank is the best

I think clickbank and amazon are the best