Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scam - Again Scam - Earn 4blog.com

Its very bad to say that - again Another Admin scam us. The bad site name is - http://earn4blog.com/

On Saterday I saw this message that :twisted:

"Urgent Notice to all members

Submitted by admin on Sat, 04/04/2009 - 06:13.

Dear members,

After repeated requests to all members still most member blindly copy/pasting articles from other sites and spamming here,we are getting many copyright complains from original authors and site and we lost our Page rank also ,we feel very sad for this.So we are requesting you all pl dont post any more here ,we will not pay any more.We feel very sad for Original Authors like Mr Vijay Kayal ,Sorry sir ,we have no option left .

Thanks "

So, I think we lost our time and money too. Past 8 or 9 month I saw only 2 members got there payment.. Thats it.. I also lost my 4170 points.... :twisted:

I am not taking any Admin name bt when i try to contact him - without saying anything he run away. Why??

I just want to say here that - if he really honest then why not he paying all members before closeing this site.

Like I know a light site name - PickJack - when closeing this site -there all members also paid and now also going it very smothly.. No body can't say anything about Admin.

Then why these type of http://earn4blog.com/ site comming and scam us? not only that - we lose our time also.

If many members spamming there - then why Admin should not take any proper steps?? Why ? There was no Moderators ?? Why?? If he did not take care of his site then why he started all things?? why he making fool us??

I know very well that - Admin did not answer my question.... He can also say that I am very bad ..... I knew that... :wink:

Although, we can't do anything in the internet world..... many sites comes and cheat people everyday... Thats the true...

What will we do then?? Pls be ware of these type of sites... :twisted:

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It is very sorry thing that one more site has stopped paying to the members. I was a member of this site but not very active and so I have not lost lot of work but I feel more sorry for the members who had worked on this site very sincerely.
    @paramita: All of us know that we cannot do anything about the scams.
    Let us keep informing each others about such sites on this forum and that may help us to keep the scamers away.

no i dont think so ,tell me how many days one admin will pay the members who copy.pasting blindly ,earn4blog has paid no of times to members ,so before posting these type of posts you should think twice ,if one member wants he/she can post hundred posts bu copy/pasting from other source like people doing giving one post with in 1 minute gap ,no admin will tolerate that .So dont blame any indian admin.i have seen many article site with so much strict rules so earn4blog was a direct pay per post but people abusing the site with tons of copy/paste material.
    you should read the rules before joining on copy/paste.
    for all
    http://earn4blog.com/about
    the link for rules and see how people were copy/pasting there
    CIAO was giving payment earlier now it has blocked all asian members for spamming i had $2 balance that means CIAO is a scam site?IBIBO.com paid many members and now stopped payments people had more than 7000 members while they changed the rule ,it means IBIBO is a scam site?what is the definition of scam site?scam means site took your money ,or you worked honest job and admin didn't pay you ,but you know which is correct here?Earn4blog is a honest site paid many members and is been active for more than 1 year ,it is not that a site will pay years and ages and never stop their payment?it is purely disgusting blaming any site.Destroy debit changed their rule as members spammed there it means destroy debit is scam?My lot banned me it means mylot is a scam site.

I feel sorry to hear that anothe site has gone for not paying to their members. I think to prevent cop/paste contents, admin should have only block those or banned those members that never abide to the rules, and not stop paying to those genuine poster.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I feel sorry to hear that anothe site has gone for not paying to their members. I think to prevent cop/paste contents, admin should have only block those or banned those members that never abide to the rules, and not stop paying to those genuine poster.
    No admin paid genuine posters and will bring new schemes for honest members it is only some copy/pasters complaining about the site.Earn4blog.com is an honest site and this does not mean a site will pay for ever.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

sad to know this ,but after reading Paramita's thread i visited the site and i think admin is very correct because i checked paramita's posts also she has posted 3 lines posts and so many posts within minutes and all copy/pasting ,so i think admin has done justified act ,otherwise he would been bankrupt for copy.pasters.LOL

satyakam u r the admin of this site thats why u r telling this type of words i knew it . I also see the post - http://earn4blog.com/admin/another-e...enuine-posters

Bt tell me one think u can banned all those members who r doing copy pasteing ? why not u giving them any warning message?? :twisted:

Mylot banned u - (Bez there is may be some reason) bt he pay all members - they did not stoped there paying..

Note = U have to send e-mail /message every body to telling these thing - Bt which u didn't. Why ? :twisted:

Whatever in ur mind u can change Immediately, no matter of any members of ur site. ( no e-mail , no message , no reply :twisted: )just write it in ur site. and said that u will again pay.. hahahahha very funy dear - Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    satyakam u r the admin of this site thats why u r telling this type of words i knew it . I also see the post - http://earn4blog.com/admin/another-e...enuine-posters

Bt tell me one think u can banned all those members who r doing copy pasteing ? why not u giving them any warning message?? :twisted:

Mylot banned u - (Bez there is may be some reason) bt he pay all members - they did not stoped there paying..

Note = U have to send e-mail /message every body to telling these thing - Bt which u didn't. Why ? :twisted:

Whatever in ur mind u can change Immediately, no matter of any members of ur site. ( no e-mail , no message , no reply :twisted: )just write it in ur site. and said that u will again pay.. hahahahha very funy dear - Keep it up.
    Listen paramita first of all stop this rubbish logic,first before joining any site you should read the rules and TOS and it is clearly mentioned that copy/paste posts will not be redeemed and dont teach me what to do or not genuine members are already paid and will be paid yes this is hurting you as you are loosing your copy/paste points ,and think about yourself dont worry about others ,every site admin is free to introduce new earning program or stop any program ,there are many sites doing this ,many reputed sites doing this,helium blocked us,ciao blocked us that does not mean site is scam,if people will check all ur posts then it is very clear how you copied all articles and you are arguing ,i dont need certificate from members like you ,there are many satisfied members there and except you no body is complaining the problem is you lost your $10 that s why ,you are doing such things,but members are not blind and or fool and money is not producing in trees that a site admin will pay for copy/paste posts ,you have crossed the limit ,just logging in one moment and posting 20 articles at a time within some minutes then go away ,is it blogging,pl show me any sites allowing such absurd act?ANd for ur information site will still pay to genuine members but not copy/pasters ,site admin is not your servant to tell everytime you copy/paste ,for general notice already it is their in rules.

i m reading about this site for the first time.and admin. should banned wrongdoers and pay to those members who have already reached payout,before making any changes in the site rules.

Hi Satykam, congratulation for being the Admin of a PTP site for quite a long period of time and it is really very annoying to see all the members are earning points simply by copying and pasting.

At the same time I am also expressing concern for Paramita and other members for not getting their reward in spite of the valuable time they've spent on your forum.

well, after seeing satyakam reply, it seems satyakam is right. Admin should not pay to copy and pasters tthere, as this really hurt to those genuine posters. It looks to me paramitha is a copy and paster there and just want to release his angry after being rejected payment from admin.

well, after seeing satyakam reply, it seems satyakam is right. Admin should not pay to copy and pasters tthere, as this really hurt to those genuine posters. It looks to me paramitha is a copy and paster there and just want to release his angry after being rejected payment from admin.

No - dear , Even I did not reached the minimum payout there - so, no questions about my payment..

The questions is that - satyakam rule – whenever he think he can change his mud and saying us to that – no to pay us, after that when is mud is on that time he again stared paying?? Changing his rule anytime... Very funny :wink:

So, guys - the Admin can change their rule anytime in this site?

This site going on 1 year – ask the Admin – how many members got paid there? If Admin create some rule that should be responsible that site and Admin – to maintain those things...

Many people here for copy & pasteing - but why u r not aware of it ? Why u did not sent any warnning or why u did not banned them??

Well i was there for say some 2 weeks but soon i got to know that most articles are copy and paste.As i saw same articles elsewhere.So i left it.As i was knowing that only cheaters will get payout and real posters won't get anything.But still i feel like admin must have put some staff.

Default Re: Scam - Again Scam - Earn 4blog.com

Its very bad to say that - again Another Admin scam us. The bad site name is - http://earn4blog.com/

On Saterday I saw this message that :twisted:

"Urgent Notice to all members

Submitted by admin on Sat, 04/04/2009 - 06:13.

Dear members,

After repeated requests to all members still most member blindly copy/pasting articles from other sites and spamming here,we are getting many copyright complains from original authors and site and we lost our Page rank also ,we feel very sad for this.So we are requesting you all pl dont post any more here ,we will not pay any more.We feel very sad for Original Authors like Mr Vijay Kayal ,Sorry sir ,we have no option left .

Thanks "

So, I think we lost our time and money too. Past 8 or 9 month I saw only 2 members got there payment.. Thats it.. I also lost my 4170 points.... :twisted:

I am not taking any Admin name bt when i try to contact him - without saying anything he run away. Why??

I just want to say here that - if he really honest then why not he paying all members before closeing this site.

Like I know a light site name - PickJack - when closeing this site -there all members also paid and now also going it very smothly.. No body can't say anything about Admin.

Then why these type of http://earn4blog.com/ site comming and scam us? not only that - we lose our time also.

If many members spamming there - then why Admin should not take any proper steps?? Why ? There was no Moderators ?? Why?? If he did not take care of his site then why he started all things?? why he making fool us??

I know very well that - Admin did not answer my question.... He can also say that I am very bad ..... I knew that... :wink:

Although, we can't do anything in the internet world..... many sites comes and cheat people everyday... Thats the true...

What will we do then?? Pls be ware of these type of sites... :twisted:

i am sorry to hear that,this moring,i saw this in the site:
    We have decided to continue this earning program and before this we will reset members points except Mr Marvickmonk,Vijay Kaul and some other members who is posting original stuffs and from today the site will pay genuine members ,there is no place for copy/pasters.So happy Posting.Pl report copy/paste posts to admin ,admin will reward them and ban those spmmers instantly.
    may you can get you money.

well, i think admin should have set the strict rules for copy/paster before hand to avoid this type of issues. Admin shouldn't always changes his rules about payment as it make members doubt about the trustworthy of the site. Anyway, in any site, there is no place for copy/paster or cheater. Hope admin will improves better for the site in future.

No - dear , Even I did not reached the minimum payout there - so, no questions about my payment..

The questions is that - satyakam rule – whenever he think he can change his mud and saying us to that – no to pay us, after that when is mud is on that time he again stared paying?? Changing his rule anytime... Very funny :wink:

So, guys - the Admin can change their rule anytime in this site?

This site going on 1 year – ask the Admin – how many members got paid there? If Admin create some rule that should be responsible that site and Admin – to maintain those things...

Many people here for copy & pasteing - but why u r not aware of it ? Why u did not sent any warnning or why u did not banned them??
    I think this issues seem go beyong my judgement. Personally i think if admin or satyakam is genius on paying, he should have set the strict rules ealier and not waiting for members to receives payment that time only block payment.

Then, paramatha, first ask yourself are you geniune poster? if yes, you shouldn't be worry about payment, if not, you should understand what wrong you are and should not complains it.

Hope this issues can be resolved soon.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    well, i think admin should have set the strict rules for copy/paster before hand to avoid this type of issues. Admin shouldn't always changes his rules about payment as it make members doubt about the trustworthy of the site. Anyway, in any site, there is no place for copy/paster or cheater. Hope admin will improves better for the site in future.
    that would be very confusing and hard work if admin need to check every post if it copy paste post or not.

Hello All members Just thanks to me.. Bez the Admin totaly stoped paying before I starting my post.. and now when he saw my post and then he again come on track - (bez of his page rank and his reputation ) that he is paying again.. hahahaha.. In 1 year atlast only 3 members got their payment.. very funny :P

At least I helped all the members of the site to got their payment ..

alec11 - I think its not very difficult to check it copy paste or not? Bez there r lots of website who can tell u those informations, some sites r free and some r not...I think u don't know about it.

I am also a Admin of some site , Bt I am not careless and I am not making fool my site members.

Bt satyakam - if u start paying now and again set the strict rules - then why u showing in ur 1st page some copy paste artical till now?? If u don't like it then Why u r not remove them?? :twisted:
    Bez of earning few cents of those artical??

[quote="paramita0101"]Hello All members Just thanks to me.. Bez the Admin totaly stoped paying before I starting my post.. and now when he saw my post and then he again come on track - (bez of his page rank and his reputation ) that he is paying again.. hahahaha.. In 1 year atlast only 3 members got their payment.. very funny :P

At least I helped all the members of the site to got their payment ..

alec11 - I think its not very difficult to check it copy paste or not? Bez there r lots of website who can tell u those informations, some sites r free and some r not...I think u don't know about it.

I am also a Admin of some site , Bt I am not careless and I am not making fool my site members.

Bt satyakam - if u start paying now and again set the strict rules - then why u showing in ur 1st page some copy paste artical till now?? If u don't like it then Why u r not remove them?? :twisted:
    Bez of earning few cents of those artical?? [/quoteListen paramita pity on you if you understand english then pl check my previous post where i clearly mentioned that a new program will come for genuine members addressing Vijay kaul so dont tell that after your post i have started new program ,why am i i fearing you ?money will go from my pocket.another thing i can't delete posts one by one even in many forums spam post just being locked not deleted.So dont advise me ,i know what i'm doing or will do ,god bless you and give courage to bad mouth against good sites,who ever reached the payouts ,i have paid them even i paid members for winning competition.I have nothing to say more,do what ever you can ..

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Hi Satykam, congratulation for being the Admin of a PTP site for quite a long period of time and it is really very annoying to see all the members are earning points simply by copying and pasting.

At the same time I am also expressing concern for Paramita and other members for not getting their reward in spite of the valuable time they've spent on your forum.
    Hi sarkar thanks ,about paramita if you get time pl just check her posts how she copy/pasted i have not millions of dollar to pay these members even she posted 3 lines post like forums.And i have paid all members who reached payout and i have mentioned the rule in rule section so i need not warn every members.
    On epopular member of IBIBO moksha being paid twice $50 ,amit ranat paid once,Nitisharma paid once debasis paid thrice ,competition,blogging ,another member Rajib gurung being paid once for quality post ($10) so let paramita tell any thing ,i dont care ,i need good honest members not members like her.Thanks again.