Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: woip-system

it say in news that you shouldn't fund or withdraw from your account till they solve that issue.

Moustafa.
    I withdrew my amount because some people said they got back their money, but now my amount $131 is not yet come into my LR though more than 6 hours passed. I hope like eddielkk it will be credited within 1 or 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Moustafa.
    I withdrew my amount because some people said they got back their money, but now my amount $131 is not yet come into my LR though more than 6 hours passed. I hope like eddielkk it will be credited within 1 or 2 days.
    No, lemon I have waited more than 10 hours and the money still not able to withdraw out. Furthermore you can our earnings is being deducted from our total balance, and it just not credited to our account, it really make me worry.

No, lemon I have waited more than 10 hours and the money still not able to withdraw out. Furthermore you can our earnings is being deducted from our total balance, and it just not credited to our account, it really make me worry.
    Oh sad, there is something serious going on with WOIP. But I seen proof they are paying members who withdraw low amount say $1 or $2. But My amount $131 is automatically put again in the WOIP balance. They are not allowing me to withdraw. I'm also worried. Anyway, let's hope it will come back as usual and pay us.

Oh sad, there is something serious going on with WOIP. But I seen proof they are paying members who withdraw low amount say $1 or $2. But My amount $131 is automatically put again in the WOIP balance. They are not allowing me to withdraw. I'm also worried. Anyway, let's hope it will come back as usual and pay us.
    u try to withdraw in small amount.as other members are withdrawing site might not be in position to pay u full amount.and site is allowing small withdrawals to attract members again for investment.

well, i beleive this is a hyip site. we should be having some money before investing there. what is the min money you can invest and upto how many days?

Guys, the site is back, but still it's of no use to me. I'm not able to withdraw my money. Every time I withdraw they put my money again in WOIP balance and sending me the following message :

Your withdrawal request

Sir/Madam,

For security reasons please resend your withdrawal request from your usual IP-address.

--

With kind regards,

Support Team
    But actually my ip address is dynamic so how can I request again with the same ip. It sounds weird.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well, i beleive this is a hyip site. we should be having some money before investing there. what is the min money you can invest and upto how many days?
    Yes, it is a hyip site. The minimum invest is 10 cent and it will pay you 1% daily. It is considered as one of the most trusted hyip. But many members of WOIP are now feared because they temporarily stopped withdrawing money.
    ________
    Vermont Marijuana Dispensaries
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 10:58.

hmm,, I think that they will solve it soon lemon.

try to check news from time to time.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    Yes, it is a hyip site. The minimum invest is 10 cent and it will pay you 1% daily. It is considered as one of the most trusted hyip. But many members of WOIP are now feared because they temporarily stopped withdrawing money.
    well. since the minimum invest is 10cents then if i only invest 10cents at the beginning. what amount i wll get? 1/10 cent? lol~~

I think woip is purposely blocking our withdrawal temporally as to reduce all the members to request withdrawal, as this will give burden to them. Lets hope they will source out the problems later next week.

I lost my hope with WOIP now. I sent a support ticket long ago asking them to allow me to withdraw by asking any other security questions but they have not replied to me yet.
    I also have seen some "very bad" votes in some monitors. It seems more people are facing problem, but some people still able to withdraw their money. I guess WOIP just following other scams like goldencapital.inc, onlinetraderfund, which pays 80% of members and scams 20% of members.

I see that there are some recent payment proofs from woip in some forums.. so try to withdraw again.

well, lemon, i have just received my withdrawal of $35 from WOIP, i think now woip should be back to normal services, just try and withdraw again if you still having problems with them. I only can advise you to be patient in this time.

Thats is good news to hear. I still didn't make any withdrawal with them yet, and just let my little profit saving with them, cos i trust they will be stable later after gaining back members trust. If all members withdraw at the same time, i think this will make them down very fast.

Congrats eddielk. But for me not yet they are allowing me to withdraw. I'm getting message "withdraw from your usual ip address". But I'm using dynamic, so it is bound to change reqularly. It seems there is something wrong.

Moreover i read this terrible and bad news about WOIP ;

http://www.fsc.gi/enforcement/fscwarning0016.htm

Congrats eddielk. But for me not yet they are allowing me to withdraw. I'm getting message "withdraw from your usual ip address". But I'm using dynamic, so it is bound to change reqularly. It seems there is something wrong.

Lemon, i am using dynamic ip to request as well. I am same as you but i didn't face this problems, i advice you try to request it in lower amout not a big amout at once, and i think this most probrably will get as i see some discussion in goldentalk forum.

it seems that this site is paying few members to show their creditworthiness.if it is honest site u will be paid though u may withdraw from your any ip address?did site put that condition when u invested money that u cannot withdraw from any other ip address?in e-currency also one can withdraw from any ip address.

I have withdrawn some big amount now and will let you know the result soon.

it seems that this site is paying few members to show their creditworthiness.if it is honest site u will be paid though u may withdraw from your any ip address?did site put that condition when u invested money that u cannot withdraw from any other ip address?in e-currency also one can withdraw from any ip address.
    Finally, they replied to me about my unusual ip address and said will be processed soon, so I'm waiting for the amount to be credited in my LR account. Now I also feel WOIP is trustworthy.