Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yes, this is an excellent site which does pay immediately through LR and i have earned around $1.5 in a single day but after that i have never been that active as it takes too much time to get that $1 and in the beginning, i just tried to see how much maximum i can get there

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Rows 1..2 of 2 Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance
    3/26/2009 17:09 13421358 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.10 $0.01 $0.43 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:
    Memo: Captcha2Cash Payment

3/25/2009 17:27 13378126 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.35 $0.01 $0.34 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:
    Memo: Captcha2Cash Payment

1 Rows 1..2 of 2

--------------------------------
    I am very sorry friends that I did not participate in this discussion.
    I have posted above the copy-paste of the page of LR account of mine.
    I was not in a position to post a screen shot of that page so I have done this.
    Infact I have been paid again by this site yesterday only. I have already said that this site is slow earner. I did work for about an hour or even more just to see how much I can earn on this site by being active - in between I was also busy with some other site where I was chatting. So this one hour is not entirely for this captcha typing.
    I have heard from many members that their balance is not increasing but the same was not the case with me.
    Thanks for posting payment proof but how you managed to do this in one hour how much you did?i tried and tired no balance increasing.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

alec: There is no limit of how much you can earn there. I have not seen any such rule.
    They are paying instantly. And that is the best thing I have liked about this site. I made payment request and within few minutes only, the payments were made both the times.

Well DEvesh everything ok but how you are making means how your balance is increasing any trick why not us?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well DEvesh everything ok but how you are making means how your balance is increasing any trick why not us?
    Well you will earn from Entering correct captcha and their is no other trick to earn from this site by doing hard work and payment are instant u will get paid with a second time when u press pay button.

i don't recommend you to waste your time in that site.

actually, you will be losing time for nothing.

@satyakam: What 'moneymoney' has mentioned here is perfectly right. There is no trick except to concentrate on the picture you are seeing and try to read the letters and type them.
    I think that they may be using some timer (which one site was using) for each picture. You have to type the letters within certain limit then only the same would be credited to your account. I am not sure about this but as many members are saying that their balance is not increasing I am just talking about the possibility for not getting the credits.
    @moustafa: this site is paying honestly at least that is sure.... no hidden rules, no conditions attached, no temptation as there is no referral system and payment just within seconds....! although the earning may be slower it is certain.
    Today 10 cents more are credited to my account from this site.

@satyakam: What 'moneymoney' has mentioned here is perfectly right. There is no trick except to concentrate on the picture you are seeing and try to read the letters and type them.
    I think that they may be using some timer (which one site was using) for each picture. You have to type the letters within certain limit then only the same would be credited to your account. I am not sure about this but as many members are saying that their balance is not increasing I am just talking about the possibility for not getting the credits.
    @moustafa: this site is paying honestly at least that is sure.... no hidden rules, no conditions attached, no temptation as there is no referral system and payment just within seconds....! although the earning may be slower it is certain.
    Well they are paying that is true but they are scam that is another point as u don't get paid for every captch entry haven't u relized it and it is bad thing about this site as we need to give around 2 hours to get 10 cent if we have good internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well they are paying that is true but they are scam that is another point as u don't get paid for every captch entry haven't u relized it and it is bad thing about this site as we need to give around 2 hours to get 10 cent if we have good internet connection.
    Yes you are 100% correct they may be paying but i have put correct captcha 90% time but my balance didn't increase.

devesh, ok i know its paying.

but its stealing your time for fractions of cents.

its also counting like 1 paid capacha from 10 correct ones.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

devesh, ok i know its paying.

but its stealing your time for fractions of cents.

its also counting like 1 paid capacha from 10 correct ones.
    Yup correct moustafa it would like to be official scam as they are just paying cent for 10 captcha entry and we can earn 1 cent from per PTC ads click ......

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i don't recommend you to waste your time in that site.

actually, you will be losing time for nothing.
    you are right it is just wasting valuable time for nothing i dont what is the purpose of such site no ads no income medium still they are cheating ,paying to some .

Well friends. I do not know if it is stealing your time or not. I am not too sure about the captcha that I am typing. I just keep typing for few minutes and never bother about how many right words I have typed and what is the balance. I did say right in the begining that it is very slow earner may be a scam in the sense some members expressed here.
    All what I can say that this site is paying what it is showing. No infractions....no false promises through referral schems.... you can know just after minutes how much you have earned from your work.
    I think that we have discussed enough on this subject. I still hold the opinion that it is not a scam site. But everybody is free to hold one's own opinion.

Well friends. I do not know if it is stealing your time or not. I am not too sure about the captcha that I am typing. I just keep typing for few minutes and never bother about how many right words I have typed and what is the balance. I did say right in the begining that it is very slow earner may be a scam in the sense some members expressed here.
    All what I can say that this site is paying what it is showing. No infractions....no false promises through referral schems.... you can know just after minutes how much you have earned from your work.
    I think that we have discussed enough on this subject. I still hold the opinion that it is not a scam site. But everybody is free to hold one's own opinion.
    Hi devesh dont feel bad you have informed an earning site and as you already been paid twice so you will support the site but i have entered around 50 captchas and my earning ended in $0.008 means 4 correct where as i have entered minimum 40 correct entries.

hey this is a very slow earning site. just today one of my online friend said to me about this site and i didnt find it that lucrative you know

tried this and typed fOr like mOre than an hOur...

it says at the site that its $0.002 per correct captcha...
    and it updates every 2minutes i think...

but i nOticed even if yOu typed it wrOng yOu earned $0.002
    and when sometimes yOur sure its right its nOt credited .... :shock:

so far i have $0.040 fOr an hOur of typing
    :shock: :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn

Well are u sure u are getting $0.002 per wrong captcha also i am not agree with you i have been active their for week time but i haven't cross more than 2 cent in a day it is total waste of scam they don't even for correct captcha entry also.

This is something new for me. I do not think that they are paying for typing wrong captcha too. If it is so, then it means that they are paying you just for remaining active on the site. But I do not think that is is right.
    Even many members have complaints that this site is not crediting their correct captcha typed words also.
    I have been doing it for fun and earning few cents.

ha ha ha it is really a surprise to me i think what you think as wrong captch that may be right because no body will intentionally type the wrong captcha so why you did some times some images you can't say is it corrcet or not may be you typed it correct but about payment or balance increase the site is not trustworthy i have tried only one day after typing 40 correct captcha i got 0.006

@moneymoney
    i didnt say that im getting $0.002 fOr EVERY WRONG i said that i saw the pOint went up when i typed it wrOng and yes i dO have $0.040 fOR an hOur Of typing... hOw accurate and hOw fast dO yOu type?

@devish
    i thought of that too that maybe their counting yOur stay on the site on hOw lOng yOU spend time there... and nOT the typed captcha :shock:

@tom
    i actually didnt intentionally typed it wrOng...
    i have a little sister with me while dOing the captcha
    she sat beside me and well yOu knOw kids are a bit naughty sometime...
    she just suddenly went on playing with my keyboard
    and i saw my credit went up sO i tried dOin it again..
    and this time i did intentionally typed it wrOng
    did it fOr a few times and saw my credit went up again
    thats the full story...