Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I have heard about domain parking but i dont know anything.Can anybody help me?
    Domain parking is having a domain without any website. Usually visitors type the domain in a browser and visit a site. But, if any person has a domain, but has no sever or website, he can park his domain with advertising sites and can earn from it.
    ________
    Digital vaporizer
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:03.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I have heard about domain parking but i dont know anything.Can anybody help me?
    Domain parking is having a domain without any website. Usually visitors type the domain in a browser and visit a site. But, if any person has a domain, but has no sever or website, he can park his domain with advertising sites and can earn from it.
    Ok.Seems very interesting.Thanks a lot.We can earn without havig a website.Tht is really good.

where do you find site to park your domain. this is really interesting. is this a popular way for some to earn money on the net.

Default Re: Any one earning money from domain parking ?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Seriously people are earning money from domain parking? What is it actually ?
    Domain parking is the only laziest way to earn money from domain names. It not even required even to lift your hands. You have to point your domains to parking companies, simply place their name servers as optional, and go on further to register domain names

You are not required to pay any hosting fee or design your website or create any content for your website or contact with advertisers to get any ad. The parking company takes care of every thing. They pay host fee, make you a beautiful website full of advertisements, when any one clicks on the advertisements on your site. You make money from your domain.
    Really nice informations and nice way of earning like this isn't it? i was always thinking deep on this but never got into so much details about this interesting thing..anyways, very useful informations

This is really a new concept of making money and it's not that easy a sit is projected and if the domains are in demand, then parking it is worth or else it will be of no use

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    where do you find site to park your domain. this is really interesting. is this a popular way for some to earn money on the net.
    well one can earn from domain parking from go daddy or google parking facility though it is not a guaranteed way.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well one can earn from domain parking from go daddy or google parking facility though it is not a guaranteed way.
    Yes, godaddy is the best one and its not that easy as projected here, but sure way of making some good income if studied properly and implemented right

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Google also started adsense for parked domain and like usual they proved how much user friendly they are and why it it is called google is the king of online. We can earn from their adsense parked domain service and no cost is needed to park domain with them like godaddy.
    I have never heard of that. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Here is the link for the rest of you http://www.google.com/domainpark/ I'm going to check that out...eventually. Too many projects and not enough time. :cry:
    i am also having the same problem but i just wanted to know about it that does it has been tried by someone.Also is it paid or free domain parking.I am getting a free domain soon for some contest so i just wanted to know about it.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Google also started adsense for parked domain and like usual they proved how much user friendly they are and why it it is called google is the king of online. We can earn from their adsense parked domain service and no cost is needed to park domain with them like godaddy.
    I have never heard of that. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Here is the link for the rest of you http://www.google.com/domainpark/ I'm going to check that out...eventually. Too many projects and not enough time. :cry:
    i am also having the same problem but i just wanted to know about it that does it has been tried by someone.Also is it paid or free domain parking.I am getting a free domain soon for some contest so i just wanted to know about it.
    I want to know from domain parking how the income model work is it from advertise click?and how the sharing is done?