Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354
Results 1,061 to 1,071 of 1071

Am I allowed to request for payment since i only have 1200 GC or i need to to wait and reach 3000Gc before i can request? im still clueless..

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Reaching 3000GCs is going to be impossible for me right now, as I am now getting much less time than before. So I am also skeptical about being active there. As so many of well reputed members are not going to be active there, I also not getting enthu to step a foot there..
    u r right majority of old members are missing.new members who joined in recent days will remain active learning about working of ptc and ptp sites.and few admin. of forums are active in their own thread.

[quote="sushila"]
    Reaching 3000GCs is going to be impossible for me right now, as I am now getting much less time than before. So I am also skeptical about being active there. As so many of well reputed members are not going to be active there, I also not getting enthu to step a foot there..
    u r right majority of old members are missing.new members who joined in recent days will remain active learning about working of ptc and ptp sites.and few admin. of forums are active in their own thread.gradually activity will go on declining.

But why this happend to MMK? Everyday some new members are joining this forum and keeping it one of the best forum in this PTP section. I can't understand the relation between the financial recession and that of the earning of these types of forums. The source of earning remains same while the earning becomes less. Why?

[quote="sushila"]
    Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    u r right majority of old members are missing.new members who joined in recent days will remain active learning about working of ptc and ptp sites.and few admin. of forums are active in their own thread.gradually activity will go on declining.
    Now members treat MMK as a place to get to know various earning programs, and admin of the sites is treating it as a platform to advertise their site, i think nobody is really there to earn for payout, as the rates is really too low to do that.

The 3000 GC minimum to reach is something new for me... there were a couple of days that I haven't visited MMK, and when I did I only posted a few replies not looking over the News and announcement area...

What are the other news regarding MMK? Are the pay rates the same, or they have decreased too?

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    The 3000 GC minimum to reach is something new for me... there were a couple of days that I haven't visited MMK, and when I did I only posted a few replies not looking over the News and announcement area...

What are the other news regarding MMK? Are the pay rates the same, or they have decreased too?
    the pay rates are same and limit also same just 2 changes.Minimum payout is 3000GC and For 3000GC you will be paid of 1/4th Of the requested amount so instead of 30 $ you will be paid 7.5 $ so there is nop activity now a days that is what everyone telling in these thread

I know i've been away from the forum for some type and my goodness I can't believe the changes that where made to mmk. Now your only getting a quarter of what you where getting. So that's not even 1 cent per post. I was wondering why the traffic is so low now and than I seen the news annoucement and I couldn't believe it. I quess it's better than not getting paid at all. But wow I'm just speakless about it.

I once believed that MMK makes my earning be regulated monthly. I have plans that every month if ever I get paid from MMK, I will withdraw and transfer my money to my bank account. I can't believe what was happening to them right now. I'm now inactive on the site but not 100% purely inactive since I'm still logging on the site and post once a week, looking for some good news to arrive someday.

So whats going on in MMK as of now ?? Any updates ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i also wander what happened with MMK during last 3 months?i had been not online for a long time so i dont know what have changed by now.
    i had requested payment last time and i still have not received it by now.