Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

i can access the site without problem. and there are lots activities still on this site. but mostly they are from new members. i guess most new members love this site. which is good. hopefully the old members will stay active.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I'm facing problem to open MMK data bse error showing but i'm getting notice in emails about responses to different threads it means some other can access the forum.
    I am having the same problem too. It seems that only some members can access MMK. I have contacted the admin about it and he is working on it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I am able to access the site quite easily. It is loading as usual. I am using IE. Perhaps it is better views with IE and not with other browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I'm facing problem to open MMK data bse error showing but i'm getting notice in emails about responses to different threads it means some other can access the forum.
    I am having the same problem too. It seems that only some members can access MMK. I have contacted the admin about it and he is working on it.
    Well guys i can access site without any problem i think their might be some problem with IPs ..... those have black listed.

I can access the site without any problems too. Maybe it was just a temporary problem earlier.

Sorry board members that I am not much online in MMK although I have 200 GC with my referral sign up under me. Good to see that. I heard that MMK admin hasn't made any payment from past 2 months ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I hope that this coming cashout, they will pay member's i am already excited and looking forward to request for my first ever payment, i have already reach more than the minimum GC..so i still trust the site and hope to received payment soon!

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Sorry board members that I am not much online in MMK although I have 200 GC with my referral sign up under me. Good to see that. I heard that MMK admin hasn't made any payment from past 2 months ??
    Well the payments were made to the new members this week.

Anyways the forum is back online perfectly now. The admin has fixed the issue. The database was undergoing maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I hope that this coming cashout, they will pay member's i am already excited and looking forward to request for my first ever payment, i have already reach more than the minimum GC..so i still trust the site and hope to received payment soon!
    Well yeah CEO has proved himself again this time but i just hope that the old members get paid sooner rather than later.
    SmartzKool

I only have 1$ there, I can understand for us newcoming confidence and trust in a site is our major concern, especially when closedown payment of DD and banned access of CIAO these days make things worse.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    I only have 1$ there, I can understand for us newcoming confidence and trust in a site is our major concern, especially when closedown payment of DD and banned access of CIAO these days make things worse.
    I think MMK is not related to DD and CIAO., SO we shouldn't compare them with MMK

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Well DD and CIAO are completely different from MMK. I think these two categories cannot be compared. Besides MMK is run by a single person unlike CIAO.

i m able to access mmk without problem but unable to send reply.when i try to click submit button sending reply post i get message that"You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.'i wish that this problem will be solved soon.

i wonder why he could not send or submit a reply on this site. i hvae not heard of this case before. i can still send messages or replies. but i am not active lately. but i wll try despite the delays on payments.

I see that there is no update about payments so it may take a month or more till the old requests be processed.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i m able to access mmk without problem but unable to send reply.when i try to click submit button sending reply post i get message that"You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.'i wish that this problem will be solved soon.
    Well sushila I am not having any such problem. I tried posting too after the forum was back online and it worked fine for me.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Well sushila I am not having any such problem. I tried posting too after the forum was back online and it worked fine for me.
    i also can't open the site yesterday for a whole day. i donot know what's the problem but now i can use it as usual now.

This site encountered mild errors as well before but they always able to fix it immediately. I'm glad everyone can access it without any trouble.

lately i think it was just some minor problems for most of us. anyways, i think that this site is still good site to post on. but i don't know when will they give the new rate as mentioned by the mod on our personal messages he has given to the old members. as to when the new rate will be in effect. i guess when we post now that we will still have the same old rate of 3 cents per post. and as to how much the rate wil drop that is what i am waiting to know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    lately i think it was just some minor problems for most of us. anyways, i think that this site is still good site to post on. but i don't know when will they give the new rate as mentioned by the mod on our personal messages he has given to the old members. as to when the new rate will be in effect. i guess when we post now that we will still have the same old rate of 3 cents per post. and as to how much the rate wil drop that is what i am waiting to know soon.
    why are you so much interested to know the new rates. Obviously the new rates will be lower than what it is at present and so we should enjoy the rates untill it gets lowered. right?
    SmartzKool