Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

Well since the site was down for around 10-12 days this month, it has become impossible for me to request payment this month.
    Well me too not going to reach another payout this month i have just earn hardly 500 GC and i am far away from reaching minimum 1000 credit i need to wait till next month now....

I see there are 2 styles of approving payout by 2 different moderators. For example, if you request 1000Gcs payout, and you have 2 actives referral, Dark alchemic tend to pay only what you requested and written like this, you will have 500GCs deducted and be paid for 1000GCs($10).

but JR mod is different he will write like this - you will have 1000Gcs deducted and be paid for 1500Gcs ($15).

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I see there are 2 styles of approving payout by 2 different moderators. For example, if you request 1000Gcs payout, and you have 2 actives referral, Dark alchemic tend to pay only what you requested and written like this, you will have 500GCs deducted and be paid for 1000GCs($10).

but JR mod is different he will write like this - you will have 1000Gcs deducted and be paid for 1500Gcs ($15).
    Well at least he started to check our post and i think he is counting as on date credit and added deducting excess post and inactive referrals credit.... anyway that is good he is counting as on date credit means we don;t need to request payout in this month again....

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

well frankly speaking i don't care how does my payment request gets approved, the only thing i care about is it should be processed soon.
    SmartzKool

yes i think that as long as they approved it , it wil not matter how they approved it. cause we always have this delays now. and we all just want to be paid as usual. but thankfully this site is still paying despite the delays. i almost forgot to post this day. hope to finish it soon before midnight.

Well guys jr is approving the requests gradually. Now there are only 9 requests left which needs to be processed.

BTW guys now my payment has been approved and I will be paid for $17.80 deducting 1755 GCs.
    SmartzKool

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well great to see jr back , seems he is the one who will be checking most of the requests now , hopefully mine would be approved soon.

for me too its hard to reach the payout this month because i am on 540 gold coins.it would take time to reach the minimum payout. i have to request it the next month.if the site would had been normal i could have requested my payout this month itself.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the delays are taking place because the admin is very busy with his offline work and hence cannot come online so often.
    Well mr.microsoft i want to ask one question is jr is calculating as on date credit and paying that much amount or amount we have requested in payout...

Yeah the admin rarely seems to be online now , he only makes the payment and goes offline , well he can afford that since mods are taking care of the forum.

I got amazed to see that "mr.microsost" is supporting Poor scammers

as "bdsurf" and "darksorrow" .

i reported them both before making replies and when i access the forum again, i saw that he didn't make anything with them while just blindly send me an infraction and also supported them to give me -11 reputation in 1 day .

if you want to add your opinion in that issue, you must have first check about the whole issue and then solve it not to do it blindly without thinking!

those poor scammers go to other forums and complain about me ( you didn't check that ) and then come to mmk to complain there again and say bullshits (may be you understand this) and you just clapped to them and supported them !

strange childish action from you micro.

Well finally my payout request was approved and i see i already have enough credit for next month's payout , just hope the admin will come online fast and pay us all.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Well finally my payout request was approved and i see i already have enough credit for next month's payout , just hope the admin will come online fast and pay us all.
    ya correct half of request has been process and my request is two spot away i hope today mod will check my request and move it to approved section....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    ya correct half of request has been process and my request is two spot away i hope today mod will check my request and move it to approved section....
    yeah only 6 requests are left to be checked , i think they will be checked today so we may expect our payment soon and thankfully some of my referrals were active.

yeah only 6 requests are left to be checked , i think they will be checked today so we may expect our payment soon and thankfully some of my referrals were active.
    Only JR is checking is all payout request but other mod are not that much active anyway that is good at least one mod is active and doing good work.......

there seems to be many payout request that the mod has difficulty on checking them all. but there are so many mods on this site. i guess not all mods are assigned to approve those payouts.

Well guys the good news is that now only 4 requests are waiting approval and so we can expect payment soon.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well guys the good news is that now only 4 requests are waiting approval and so we can expect payment soon.
    Yeah mod almost check all payout request but my request is still pending i hope today or maximum mod will check it

Yeah i think only jr is allowed to check the payout requests , so now only few payout requests are left , i am getting excited to receive payment from there after a long time.

Yeah i think only jr is allowed to check the payout requests , so now only few payout requests are left , i am getting excited to receive payment from there after a long time.
    Well as far i know jr and Dark_Alchemic both check payouts but currently only jr checking all request anyway that is not problem with who checking just hope we will get paid soon....