Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Though it seems lots of activity going on, to be true there are no much members posting as before, and most of the threads where I replied yesterday remains unanswered till now. Now I'm every day digging up some threads which I'm not familiar with and replying to that to complete my 20 posts.

Well for me I am not posting 20 post everyday there at MMK just trying to post on threads that interest me and I want to share my ideas. So I wont be pressured with the post to post everyday and sometimes I dont post at all..

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I would have seen the reviews of the forum before joining that forum and if the forum was legit, yes I would have joined it.
    Well if the reviews come into the scene, then why will newbies consider the forum scam. But here discussion is going on when a newbie doesn't check any review.
    Well you had asked what would I do in this situation so I told you my answer.

well i have no problem posting on this one. i think that we should not give up hope on this site. cause there has been so many delays on payment as like before. but still we get paid. but still irritating. seems it will take or be paid on the end of the month if not next month.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i have no problem posting on this one. i think that we should not give up hope on this site. cause there has been so many delays on payment as like before. but still we get paid. but still irritating. seems it will take or be paid on the end of the month if not next month.
    I understand that it is irritating sometimes but we have to consider the admin as a human too. The good thing is that even there is a delay, our efforts are not wasted because we do get paid.

well, of course continue posting in MMK is not a problem, but then the motivation is not there. we have put much effort to post in more than a month but then still there is not fruits for our efforts yet, although knowing the payment will be made soon, but without drive to push me on posting now.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    I understand that it is irritating sometimes but we have to consider the admin as a human too. The good thing is that even there is a delay, our efforts are not wasted because we do get paid.
    yeah..this message really confindenced me to keep on active there..and i'm going to ask my first payment on this coming 25th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yeah..this message really confindenced me to keep on active there..and i'm going to ask my first payment on this coming 25th of this month.
    Hopefully the payments will be processed before 25th this month so that i can request payout there again. Our request should have been merged with the old one instead of getting rejected.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Hopefully the payments will be processed before 25th this month so that i can request payout there again. Our request should have been merged with the old one instead of getting rejected.
    I think they make this rules one payout once, and rejected our further payout is to reduce confusion to CEO when he is making payment. As, moderators may calculate wrong for our credits and creating issues there.

well even the members who trusted this forum a lot are talking about leaving this forum i don't know why.i think that may be because they are not getting paid on time.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well even the members who trusted this forum a lot are talking about leaving this forum i don't know why.i think that may be because they are not getting paid on time.
    The reason of course is very obvious about the payment delay that demotivate them. People always thinking to put effort on something that can see results in short time, not waiting long time and still doubt on payment. But then, i am still trust MMK.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think they make this rules one payout once, and rejected our further payout is to reduce confusion to CEO when he is making payment. As, moderators may calculate wrong for our credits and creating issues there.
    But if the moderators edit our previous payouts and add the new credits, then i think there will be no confusion for CEO.
    SmartzKool

Well I really have no doubts in MMK since this is one of the legit forum site so delayed of payments wont really affect me that much it's only my referral that I am worried about coz they are very eager to be paid after they request their payout. I really do hope they would trust the site more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well I really have no doubts in MMK since this is one of the legit forum site so delayed of payments wont really affect me that much it's only my referral that I am worried about coz they are very eager to be paid after they request their payout. I really do hope they would trust the site more than I do.
    Well yeah obviously and this is why one referral of mine is not posting now.
    SmartzKool

But if the moderators edit our previous payouts and add the new credits, then i think there will be no confusion for CEO.
    Then i think moderators may not want to do extra works by editing members request, as they may just want to processed whatever amount that members request.

I notices CEO is only to his forum yesterday, hope he is checking posts and make payment soon.

Then i think moderators may not want to do extra works by editing members request, as they may just want to processed whatever amount that members request.

I notices CEO is only to his forum yesterday, hope he is checking posts and make payment soon.
    The moderators are never running away from their work. It's just that CEO does not want the threads(requests) to be edited once made.

Its a bad impression that you are having about moderaters.They are working really hard there and that is why i think you should not blame regarding their works there.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking

Its a bad impression that you are having about moderaters.They are working really hard there and that is why i think you should not blame regarding their works there.
    Hey, come on, i am not having bad impression to MMK moderators at all. I just having a discussion with smartzkool on why moderators reject his request when he have a pending request before, and i said first that i think it should not be done to make confusion to CEO, and then smartzkool mentioned that moderators can edited our request thread, so, then only i "THINK" may be moderator may not want to that, to make confusion some more.

From which sentence that make you feel that i am blaming MMK moderators?

I had contacted the admin and he said he would pay all the members by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I hope you all get paid tomorrow.

I had contacted the admin and he said he would pay all the members by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I hope you all get paid tomorrow.
    Thanks for the information well looking forward for it...
    I know everyone will be happy with this news..