Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes i see there are so many new forums that are paying well and so they are prioritizing those site than this site. but i am still able to be active on this site.
    I agree with you. Now I hardly see any senior members posting over there because they like to post in other forums which pays fast. Only few new members are posting some posts every day and it is not helping me to reach my 20 posts fast.

I am happy to hear this news that we are going to be paid soon. Even if there is a delay of payments still I am active at this site. Coz MMK is known to be a very legit site.. I really do hope all payments will be settled so that I can start having new referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I am happy to hear this news that we are going to be paid soon. Even if there is a delay of payments still I am active at this site. Coz MMK is known to be a very legit site.. I really do hope all payments will be settled so that I can start having new referrals.
    well is it true really?I am not going on this site anymore.So i want to know.If he is paying again then i too will be active there too.It's been a long time since i have not joined any legit site.

i don't bother to look around the forum for the announcement too. i just post there my 20 posts every day. anyways, i believe that there are still enough activity on this site. i don't notice that it declined in activity cause there are so many active members here.

i don't bother to look around the forum for the announcement too. i just post there my 20 posts every day. anyways, i believe that there are still enough activity on this site. i don't notice that it declined in activity cause there are so many active members here.
    Yeah I do believe that and since MMK is one of the legit sites members still trust this site. Even I dont join new forum sites they may pay at first but they dont last that long thats what I dont like about new forum sites, unlike MMK.

i think that the activity has been drastically decreased after the 2 months payments getting due. people are loosing trust on the site.
    SmartzKool

now i a m really getting skeptical about this forum. this is not good to make people wait such a long time to receve their payments dude.
    this site can be termed as scam by the new joinees

hopefully the admin do something fast cause it is not good to his reputation and to this forum's reputation because such a long delay on payments. it seems that the admin is intentionally delaying the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    now i a m really getting skeptical about this forum. this is not good to make people wait such a long time to receve their payments dude.
    this site can be termed as scam by the new joinees
    The site cannot be termed as a scam by any newbies. The site can be termed scam only if the admin refuses to pay but the admin of MMK is ready to pay everyone.
    As for MMK there are many old members compared to new ones so they know MMK won't scam anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    The site cannot be termed as a scam by any newbies. The site can be termed scam only if the admin refuses to pay but the admin of MMK is ready to pay everyone.
    As for MMK there are many old members compared to new ones so they know MMK won't scam anyone.
    but newbies obviously will start taking MMK as scam as they don't know that CEO is very honest and won't scam anyone.
    SmartzKool

hey i am not offending this site. even my sister is working on this site from the day it has started - hence i will not term it as scam but poeople should not be worried about this site.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    but newbies obviously will start taking MMK as scam as they don't know that CEO is very honest and won't scam anyone.
    Well there is always a processed and paid section as well as I have been paid section in the forum to tell the new users about the honesty of the forum.

I can see almost all forum's MMK thread is discussing about the delay of payment and its causes, i think we won't get any answer for that no matter how we discussed it, only admin can answer us when he will be paying to members. We should just wait and see any news happend, no points to continue disucussing it.

Well there is always a processed and paid section as well as I have been paid section in the forum to tell the new users about the honesty of the forum.
    but if newbies see that payment proof section has not been updated by its members from a long time and there are long list of pending requests, then its obvious that they will think that admin ran out of funds, and all. You only say if it was not MMk and you would have visited any new site and this was the case with that site, would you register or consider not to join?
    SmartzKool

but if newbies see that payment proof section has not been updated by its members from a long time and there are long list of pending requests, then its obvious that they will think that admin ran out of funds, and all. You only say if it was not MMk and you would have visited any new site and this was the case with that site, would you register or consider not to join?
    Well I would have seen the reviews of the forum before joining that forum and if the forum was legit, yes I would have joined it.

Well I would have seen the reviews of the forum before joining that forum and if the forum was legit, yes I would have joined it.
    though payment is delayed by admin. but daily new members are joining this forum.this shows that reputation of forum has not declined so much.new members trust and are very active.

since the forum reputation is very good many new members are also joining this mmk forum now a days and that i sreally a very good news

yes i see many member still active to this site although payment still delay it's show member trust to this site and they will have payment from MMK and i think MMK is active ptp than the other

yes the site does not suffer from inactivity though some are inactive. cause there are so many members on this site. but it is already 12th of april but there is still no payment yet. i wonder when the admin will start paying us.

Well if the reviews come into the scene, then why will newbies consider the forum scam. But here discussion is going on when a newbie doesn't check any review.
    SmartzKool