Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

i am so glad mr microsof has forwarded the list already to the admin. i am waiting for the payment soon. and that i will still promote this site . hopefully to be paid soon.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i am so glad mr microsof has forwarded the list already to the admin. i am waiting for the payment soon. and that i will still promote this site . hopefully to be paid soon.
    everyone here is waiting for the payments to get cleared sooner as everyone wants to get paid for the service of posting they are doing.

@ microsoft - is this a regular job you do or specially for this delay?
    SmartzKool

Well as per me is concerned i will wait for what the admin say after making payments of all of you.If he says to continue forum then only i will become active there.Hope soon he will clarify my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well as per me is concerned i will wait for what the admin say after making payments of all of you.If he says to continue forum then only i will become active there.Hope soon he will clarify my doubts.
    Well the admin has never mentioned that he is planning to stop paying for posting in the forum. It's just that there is a delay in payments.

well that is true. the admin has never mentioned that he is not going ot pay people or he is stopping ptp site.
    he will pay i hope

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well that is true. the admin has never mentioned that he is not going ot pay people or he is stopping ptp site.
    he will pay i hope
    yeah that is true but he should have mentioned about the delay in the forum, so that the members doesn't panic.

Anyways we can't do anything other than waiting so lets stop discussing when we will get paid.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the admin has never mentioned that he is planning to stop paying for posting in the forum. It's just that there is a delay in payments.
    I trust MMK CEO, if he really not planning to paid members anymore, he will surely announced it that his forum will be a non ptp forum in early time. In this case, i am sure he has no plan for turning his forum as non ptp and payment will be make soon.

i m very much happy to read that all members will be paid soon.now members should keep in mind that due to many active members,they should not expect fast payment in this forum.it takes time for admin. to arrange finance to pay members as amount is very big.

I'm very happy to see microsoft's assurance because it will be my first payout i'm just 200 away to reach minimum payout 1000 ,lets hope for the best.

wel ltill now we do not have any positive news from the site admin. from past two days i did not feel like posting at that site at all

Though many members trust the CEO, they stopped posting in the forum, and that is not helping me to complete my 20 posts now. The posts which I made yesterday has not been replied yet, so I'm really finding difficult to complete the 20 posts. Now I have to dig up for any topics that I'm not familiar with.

he will pay i hope
    i agree with you,there are must someting wrong happened,but i can not access the website today,how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by wxc6822
    he will pay i hope
    i agree with you,there are must someting wrong happened,but i can not access the website today,how about you?
    Well the website is completely fine and I have no problems at all accessing MMK. Do check your internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Though many members trust the CEO, they stopped posting in the forum, and that is not helping me to complete my 20 posts now. The posts which I made yesterday has not been replied yet, so I'm really finding difficult to complete the 20 posts. Now I have to dig up for any topics that I'm not familiar with.
    well yeah that is true as many good/active posters of the forum is currently not posting there including me as the payments are delayed so much.
    SmartzKool

i am still able to post lately every day of 20 posts a day. though i find it hard lately but still persist to post everyday. but next week i can't log in for 5 days. too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    most of the time i am not completing my 20 post a day, since i was not active last week, just only this week since i am now ready to cash out this coming 25th, i have already reach the minimum payment and more than that now..so i am hoping that i can experience payment from here too

Yes I can see that the activity has decreased a lot at MMK but I hope it will resume soon as soon as the members get paid.

Yes I can see that the activity has decreased a lot at MMK but I hope it will resume soon as soon as the members get paid.
    i don't think that members activity will increase in this month as members give priority to sites which make fast payment and after this payment all members know that next payment will not come sooner it may again take 2 months.so members will get active from next month.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i don't think that members activity will increase in this month as members give priority to sites which make fast payment and after this payment all members know that next payment will not come sooner it may again take 2 months.so members will get active from next month.
    let's just hope this case won't happen, so i can come back and post on MMK again

yes i see there are so many new forums that are paying well and so they are prioritizing those site than this site. but i am still able to be active on this site.