Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal
    i am member from this site too and my connection is slow too i don't know what happen with this site because i am newbie maybe it's temporally
    hey you are a new member in mmk it is good to see you join this forum and start posting even when the admin is delaying the payments i too have not lost hope and i know that the admin will surely pay the members very soon.
    i'm going to reach the minimum payout today or tomorrow. so think i also can request payment then. since many members here sure that the admin will pay members finally. so don't need to worry more.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i'm going to reach the minimum payout today or tomorrow. so think i also can request payment then. since many members here sure that the admin will pay members finally. so don't need to worry more.
    you can request payout only between 25th and the last date of the month or else your payout requests gets rejected.
    SmartzKool

yes it is better to remember that payment request date so that people will not mistake and be lost how to request payout from this site. cause this is one of the things we should learn about a new site we just have joined.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes it is better to remember that payment request date so that people will not mistake and be lost how to request payout from this site. cause this is one of the things we should learn about a new site we just have joined.
    but even if our payout request gets rejected, we can request again when the actual time comes to request payout.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I was hoping that when I open this post I would see new result for MMK but no luck well I have skipped many days already in this site.
    well don't worry i think we will get the payments sooner.

I think admin will surely pay us before going on vacation.
    May be admin want to go vacation, he will need more money for it, it may couse the payment will not be made before his vacation. How sure that he will pay us before he go vacation?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I was hoping that when I open this post I would see new result for MMK but no luck well I have skipped many days already in this site.
    well don't worry i think we will get the payments sooner.

I think admin will surely pay us before going on vacation.
    May be admin want to go vacation, he will need more money for it, it may couse the payment will not be made before his vacation. How sure that he will pay us before he go vacation?
    maybe that's because that know the Admin is a honest man and he would settle this before so he can enjoy his vacation and do not need to worry about this forum's requests ...

it is already 2nd week of the month. it is already delayed. anyways, hopefully the admin will process the payment already. it is taking too long again.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    it is already 2nd week of the month. it is already delayed. anyways, hopefully the admin will process the payment already. it is taking too long again.
    2nd week of april has just started but let us wait for few more days till 25th of april.i m sure that by that time all members will be paid by admin.

well i think we should not discuss that when we will get paid because even if we discuss, we can't come to a conclusion that we will get paid today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
    SmartzKool

i am nearly to reach the minimum payout here, and hoping to get my first ever payment form this site after many months of posting hope that the admin well pay members like us

well i hope for this month that i will reach payout again. but still the payment is not processed still. i am getting tired of waiting. anyways, it is still worth the wait thuogh the delay. the admin shuold set a date of payment and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    i am nearly to reach the minimum payout here, and hoping to get my first ever payment form this site after many months of posting hope that the admin well pay members like us
    well you are in a long queue behind us as we are waiting for our payment since February. :P
    SmartzKool

I'm ever read in the forum the owner writing about how about if MMK became non ptp are we still active on this site maybe it's sign that this site will be non ptp forum, i hope not

when did the admin posted that. i think that you are referring to his post a year ago during the april fool's day last year. anyways, i think that it wil be hard to opst if this site is no longer a ptp forum.

My pm to CEO regarding his vacation trips recommendation and the payment issues has not been answered by him yet. Since he is asking members about his vacation, i wonder why he do not reply members when we have question then.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    My pm to CEO regarding his vacation trips recommendation and the payment issues has not been answered by him yet. Since he is asking members about his vacation, i wonder why he do not reply members when we have question then.
    I don't think ceo like to answer / reply PM from member. I sent him 2-3 PM before, but still he never answer me.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    it might happen that he hasn't come online after the day he has PMed members regarding the vacation.
    SmartzKool

it is really sad that the admin has not replied to pm's. i hope that the admin will at least answer our inquiries and so will not make us worried.

well some one had PM ed the mods and they said that ceo is not well, so once when he is alright he will make all the pending payments to people.

i think that these are all rumours about the admin but he truth is that the admin is not able to make the payment because of the recession and may be he might not be having so much funds to make all the payments.