Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    the site seems to have a slow connection now cause i can't download the site fast. it is quite slow. and i find it hard to log in even my correct password. but i was still able to log in but it took time before it downloaded well.
    my net speed is solw so i find little difficult to download site faster but mmk is really became slower in last few days compared to other forums.when net speed is fast one doesnot face any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    the site seems to have a slow connection now cause i can't download the site fast. it is quite slow. and i find it hard to log in even my correct password. but i was still able to log in but it took time before it downloaded well.
    my net speed is solw so i find little difficult to download site faster but mmk is really became slower in last few days compared to other forums.when net speed is fast one doesnot face any problem.
    No, i don't have any problems connecting to MMK, it run fast here in the past few days. I guess it is most probrably is your internet line or ISP problems. still waiting payment patiently.

The speed of MMK in my machine is good, but it seems really slow the BRL. Anyway, I am not using this MMK for the last few days.

i am member from this site too and my connection is slow too i don't know what happen with this site because i am newbie maybe it's temporally

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well mmk opens like normal today , maybe i am not able to see the difference in speed as i am not active there much.

the slow downnload of page does not occur for the whole day. i t will happen to me about once in a day when i post here. and so it is not that big problem still.

i think mmk is ok,maybe some wrong happened,but i think everything will be ok,we all can get our money,and we should be active on mmk.

Quote Originally Posted by wxc6822
    i think mmk is ok,maybe some wrong happened,but i think everything will be ok,we all can get our money,and we should be active on mmk.
    i m not active in mmk as i think that this forum will pays now for 2 months together so if i remain active i will not get paid in next month.so i m concentrating in the forums which makes fast payment.

I was there yesterday, but wasn't able to finish 20 posting, but i still have hope for this site, since i am nearly to payout hope that i can cashout this month

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i m not active in mmk as i think that this forum will pays now for 2 months together so if i remain active i will not get paid in next month.so i m concentrating in the forums which makes fast payment.
    same here. I am also waiting for the payment from past 2 months and so i am not willing to post there untill i get paid.
    SmartzKool

it's bad until member wait for 2 month payment i hope they will pay you and we can active again to this site, i think some problem happen to this site when no advertisement and admin must found the funds

Quote Originally Posted by brutal
    it's bad until member wait for 2 month payment i hope they will pay you and we can active again to this site, i think some problem happen to this site when no advertisement and admin must found the funds
    well from starting only admin is not having any ads in the site but still he is paying members for more than a year.
    SmartzKool

yes the admin does not have any ads. i wonder why still does not put any ads on the forum though he still have lots of traffic and members. i think that this one can get ads already.

Recently, I'm also not able to easily make 20 posts because there are no much activities in many sections particularly in PTP. Some members who used to make much posts in this section have completely stopped to post because of the payment issues.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I was there yesterday, but wasn't able to finish 20 posting, but i still have hope for this site, since i am nearly to payout hope that i can cashout this month
    yes you can reach the minimum cashout ofcourse . once you keep on active and post 20 posts there every day.

Quote Originally Posted by brutal
    i am member from this site too and my connection is slow too i don't know what happen with this site because i am newbie maybe it's temporally
    hey you are a new member in mmk it is good to see you join this forum and start posting even when the admin is delaying the payments i too have not lost hope and i know that the admin will surely pay the members very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Recently, I'm also not able to easily make 20 posts because there are no much activities in many sections particularly in PTP. Some members who used to make much posts in this section have completely stopped to post because of the payment issues.
    that is true and i agree that i am one of them because i am waiting for my payment and i can't post more before i get my payment. last month's payout request was disapproved as we can't have more than 1 payout request, in short i am having 2 pending payments from MMK.
    SmartzKool

well i really dont mind in continnuing with my posting over there until the admin gets well and makes the payments for us.

I was hoping that when I open this post I would see new result for MMK but no luck well I have skipped many days already in this site.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I was hoping that when I open this post I would see new result for MMK but no luck well I have skipped many days already in this site.
    well don't worry i think we will get the payments sooner.

I think admin will surely pay us before going on vacation.
    SmartzKool