Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

If MMK is well known of the reliability of making payment as many members said, why this all pending payment happend? It is pending for so long as i see more than 1 month, and this is not a first time is it? Is it some sort of sign that MMK is having financial problems?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well mmk having this financial problem for many months now as there is no sponsor and the member base has kept on increasing , so it has become difficult for admin to pay everybody.

well yes with more members. i think that the admin will have difficulty to pay us all. that is why i don't believe that the admin can pay for our referrals earnings if we have too much referrals for this site. cause that will bring traffic of course but this site has no ads to earn from so he could pay us all for our referral earnings as well.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Well mmk having this financial problem for many months now as there is no sponsor and the member base has kept on increasing , so it has become difficult for admin to pay everybody.
    MMK doesn't have sponsor for a long time, maybe admin should hire someone who can get sponsor quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well yes with more members. i think that the admin will have difficulty to pay us all. that is why i don't believe that the admin can pay for our referrals earnings if we have too much referrals for this site. cause that will bring traffic of course but this site has no ads to earn from so he could pay us all for our referral earnings as well.
    I really do hope this thing wont happened to mmk such a good site and have referred my friends in this forum I dont mind the delay as long as they will pay.

i think no need to worry since admin paid the members last time and by now there is no announce from him about the payment.i hope he will clearfy all the thing this month.

hey it may take some more time and we must be patient at this time because we too should understand that the admin might have certain problems due to which he may not be able to make the payouts but he will definitely pay.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey it may take some more time and we must be patient at this time because we too should understand that the admin might have certain problems due to which he may not be able to make the payouts but he will definitely pay.
    i'm really surprised how and why the site not using any ads ,it is really strange ,i think he could earn some thing.

thats not a problem tom, they may have other plans

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    MMK doesn't have sponsor for a long time, maybe admin should hire someone who can get sponsor quickly.
    yeah they should really hire someone to get advertisers there and pay him some commission , it is better to earn something than not earn at all.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

can you explain a bit on the plans you are talking about? It will surely help us to know the concept of MMK.
    SmartzKool

i don't get it what other plans the admin has for site. but at least he still maintains this site as a ptp site though many delays on payments but still we dare not leave this site because of those delays on payments we had experienced many times for now.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

can you explain a bit on the plans you are talking about? It will surely help us to know the concept of MMK.
    dont think there are any as otherwise there wont be any delay in making payments if there was some other way.

i think MMK admin should clear his stand about payment because it is not that one admin should pay members all years he also has some problems so if he is having some financial problem he should announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i think MMK admin should clear his stand about payment because it is not that one admin should pay members all years he also has some problems so if he is having some financial problem he should announce it.
    After so many days i am feeling that the site gone to be scam.It's really hard for the admin to pay his members and so i think he must made it clear to members and take a clear stand.Better he must pay as he has a good reputititon.

till now nobody have been paid yet I was hoping that why I open this thread some good news might actually be here but still non. My activities in this site had decreased and if they are gonna continue this further I dont know till when I can wait.

well guys my second payout got rejected finally yesterday and jr mentioned to be patient. But question lies how much?
    SmartzKool

oh that is bad. why was your payout request rejected. sad to hear that. anyways, hopefully got approved so that i can wait for some payment for this month.

well now at least we know that asking for another payout while there is still pending is not ok with the admin

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh that is bad. why was your payout request rejected. sad to hear that. anyways, hopefully got approved so that i can wait for some payment for this month.
    because i had one pending from the month of February and so to avoid confusion for CEO, my 2nd payment request was declined.
    SmartzKool