Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Groundreport-Write Article and earn from it

Groundreport is similar to Triond.All the earning scheme is same.Post your article,Get views and earn from Groundreport.Every month Groundreport send's you auto payment of your earned money directly into your paypal account.

Here,in Groundreport you are getting a unique thing.You can copyright your article with creative commons copyrights.There are three different pattern of copyrighting your article.

You can even publish the article which you have published in Triond but then you must set your copryright rights to minimum.

Benefit:-You can earn from two different sites from a single article.

LINK:-No referral Business so go to http://www.groundreport.com

hi paramita i know this site infact i was active here some months back but the difference with triond is here you have to submit news type article not blogs.

what the minimum payout in that site can u pls tell and have u got any payout from the site, pls do tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    what the minimum payout in that site can u pls tell and have u got any payout from the site, pls do tell us.
    yes i have got payment many times from the site.Very genuine but your earning depends on traffic.

Default Re: Groundreport-Write Article and earn from it

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Groundreport is similar to Triond.All the earning scheme is same.Post your article,Get views and earn from Groundreport.Every month Groundreport send's you auto payment of your earned money directly into your paypal account.

Here,in Groundreport you are getting a unique thing.You can copyright your article with creative commons copyrights.There are three different pattern of copyrighting your article.

You can even publish the article which you have published in Triond but then you must set your copryright rights to minimum.

Ya this is great but you need to write original things and current affairs topics but not like copy pasted articles and blogs what usually people doing and ground report is a genuine site i got paid by them 3 to 4 times.I have also a group there on ground report if you wish you can join my group in return i will help you getting good money out of your articles submitted there, you can find me there in the name of Debasis.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    yes i have got payment many times from the site.Very genuine but your earning depends on traffic.
    Dear satyakam, Can u pls tell me - how long they take time to approved our artical? Bez I allredy submit my 2 artical since 5 days ago but still now its pending?? and what is the minimum payout? Reply

Dear debasis - thats good that u got paid by them. I am new there. So, pls add me there and what is ur group name? Tell us.. Reply :wink:

Paramita
    You seems to be addicted to breaking the rules everytime. This time under "Double posting". I have made that into one post.

By looking into the site it seems that its has lot of professional reporters and you need to be professional for this kind of works online. If you are then this is the best place to be with.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Dear satyakam, Can u pls tell me - how long they take time to approved our artical? Bez I allredy submit my 2 artical since 5 days ago but still now its pending?? and what is the minimum payout? Reply

Dear debasis - thats good that u got paid by them. I am new there. So, pls add me there and what is ur group name? Tell us.. Reply :wink:
    I think paramita you have not join there because there is no approval system what you will publish that will immediately approved and it will shown in homepage and also in your account page.Ok whats your user name there tell me i will add you there in my group and will help you in earning good money over there.
    Thanks.

Well paramita debasis is very much correct i dont know what approval system you are talking about there is no such things like approval system,you have to write original informative article like news and from visit you will get credit.

well this seems like a good site. please tell me how do you set the permissions to minimum?
    they say they will pay every month. so what is the min payout there.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well this seems like a good site. please tell me how do you set the permissions to minimum?
    There is not minimum payout system what you earn they will send you not within a month but it will take more than 1 month of time but they need original true happening articles not copy pasted or no articles promoting others site what people are doing now a days they will simple ban your IP address.
    Thanks.

No, debasis and satyakam - i alredy join there one month ago. But I saw its till pending! I don't know why? Am I doing anything wrong I will also attached a scren shot - u can find it.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?i...jjjjjjjjjj.png

and debasis I alredy join ur group. Hope we will earn good money. :wink:

No, debasis and satyakam - i alredy join there one month ago. But I saw its till pending! I don't know why? Am I doing anything wrong I will also attached a scren shot - u can find it.

Arey Paramita no need to give any screen shot Yesterday I got you there and find you have posted more than 5 articles and all of them are published well and people also visited your posts too.Yes we will earn good but i will be active from next week because in this week i am very much packed with work and finding few minutes which i ma giving this time to web money only.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    There is not minimum payout system what you earn they will send you not within a month but it will take more than 1 month of time but they need original true happening articles not copy pasted or no articles promoting others site what people are doing now a days they will simple ban your IP address.
    Thanks.
    But if you see previous posts, paramita has already mentioned that we can use the same articles from triond with minimal rights.

Thanks.
    But if you see previous posts, paramita has already mentioned that we can use the same articles from triond with minimal rights.
    Triond is separate site ground report is different as its name suggests it is a reporting site you can report articles ,news of your areas like a journalist so no copy/pasting from news site allowed.

Arey Paramita no need to give any screen shot Yesterday I got you there and find you have posted more than 5 articles and all of them are published well and people also visited your posts too.Yes we will earn good but i will be active from next week because in this week i am very much packed with work and finding few minutes which i ma giving this time to web money only.
    Thanks.

But I did not see any income there. My balance is still 0 .. and I just posted there 2 artical how u can find there 5 articles ? Pls see the scren photo then u see its still pending..

yeah this kind of site - it takes time to earn money as compare to other sites like forum and review writing. Agree that we can earn here life time but..

Also Is triod permit to upload the same contents on other site also.. .like the same one you have uploaded on Triod can upload on this site? Can't they have any objections/

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    yeah this kind of site - it takes time to earn money as compare to other sites like forum and review writing. Agree that we can earn here life time but..

Also Is triod permit to upload the same contents on other site also.. .like the same one you have uploaded on Triod can upload on this site? Can't they have any objections/

its right but it will increase your writing skill and they are very genuine you don't need to request for money they will automatically transfer money to your paypal account.And there is no minimum payout system whatever you earn you will get that amount people are earning 100 of dollars per month from there you can check there.
    Thanks.

Dear debasis and satyakam, can u pls tell me how I will contact the site Admin? Who is he/she? how i will find him/her? Bez I don't understand that if its alredy published then still why its pending ?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger

its right but it will increase your writing skill and they are very genuine you don't need to request for money they will automatically transfer money to your paypal account.And there is no minimum payout system whatever you earn you will get that amount people are earning 100 of dollars per month from there you can check there.
    Thanks.
    This is really great thta there is no minimum payment but in other similar site thay have some $10+ as a minimum payment. Can I submit my AC / Bukisa contents as well on this site or just Triod contents.??

If I can able to post the same contents then I will definitly try.. How many days or hours they take to approve or publish the content on their site??