Default Looking for US-based VPS hosting

Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
    Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
    I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
    In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
    Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
    Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
    Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.
    Any info on Kvchosting.net or Neironvps.com vps solutions? Reliable or not? Others?

Regards

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net.
    They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!

If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. GTHost.com is great!
    The prices for VPS solutions are great and they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
    Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.

Trustworthy hosting plans are available from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

It happened so that I have been with kvchosting.net for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far. Try this package: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $89.99 per month.