Default legionbox.com vs owned-networks.net

Servers from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet twerms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Fully-satisfied using Hostnamaste.com hosting service. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals. Love their budget server hosting solutions.

As the proprietor of an online business, you will have to make some important choices about your web hosting service. Your web hosting service controls the server where your website is located, and the right one can mean the difference between an attention-grabbing...

Take your time to compare GTHost.com and Neironvps.com server hosting packages.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Have a look at servers which hostingsource.com and planethoster.com provide.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means.
    Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    I use Neironvps.com for hosting a set of personal websites.
    Top provider to deal with. highly recommended.