Default Reliable server provider to have a deal with ...

Servers from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have pick out the best one, so what should I do?

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    Nice server hosting solutions you can get from Digitalserver.com.mx and Hostnamaste.com web hosts. They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Check out OBhost.net Dedicated Server - For IPv4 Subnet List, Please Contact Sales.

Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.

Check out accounts from decent hosting providers: legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Well, my experience with NetShop Isp Cyprus dedicated servers has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Great value at the price. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.