Default Well-balanced server provider is looked for ...

I'm looking for a well-balanced server provider and two hosts are in my mind: legionbox.com and kvchosting.net, so if you were me, what would you do?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than NetShop-isp.com.cy and ZakServers.com web hosts. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. Compare their hosting solutions and choose the best one.

Well-balanced servers are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    They are easy to use and the customer support is great. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, non-complicated, and trustworthy host.

Overall, Kvchosting.net appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

Try this package: SSD P3 VPS - RAM 16 GB, Disk 200 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $124.99 per month.

Highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers for any kind of web sites.
    Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
    Reliability has exceeded my expectations.