Default Best VPS provider

Is that allwebhost.com or rockhoster.com?
    I mean the best VPS provider ...

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    Best VPS hosts I know are
    1) GTHost.com
    2) Hostnamaste.com
    They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Use a VPS fgrom either legionbox.com or black.host as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
    These guys are off-the-charts incredible. There can't be a more responsive and professional web hosting companies anywhere. I challenge you to find one!

If you are thinking about switching, Allwebhost.com is the provider to go with - highly recommended.
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/

Right VPS deals are available from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com and inet.ws.
    Summary:
    - Great customer service
    - Outstanding up-time
    - Economical pricing
    - Highly recommended.

I started using Roickhoster.com when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

VPS plans from hostsailor.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
    Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

I'm happy and recommend Profvds.com EU vps hosting to others. As for their pricing, I must say it is quite reasonable and I want to say that their discount code saved a good sum for my future online project. Uptime is ok, my sites are running fast and I am satisfied.

These companies - allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com - are worth trying as they are well-balanced and plans are full-featured.
    Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using its hosting services is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.

I'd recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin windows vps quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites. They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.