Default About scavengercash

Hi all any body know about this forum?how it pays and what is the rate per post?is it genuine if anybody a member there pl share.

This is the first time I heard about the forum site,can u say pls whats the payment processsor, I like paypal.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I am not the member of this forum but I have visited this site and found few information.
    Not all the section are paid.
    The minimum payout is 5$ through paypal.
    It is loading somewhat slowly.
    Here is the copy-past of some part of the home page:
    Ok Folks!

When you have reached the 417 posts and you have reached 5.00

you will need to contact a MOderator and let them know you are ready for payout....

They will then check out your posts and remove any that are not VALID

I hope that this information will be useful to the members. I also find one payment proof on this forum this was dated 19th Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I am not the member of this forum but I have visited this site and found few information.
    Not all the section are paid.
    The minimum payout is 5$ through paypal.
    It is loading somewhat slowly.
    Here is the copy-past of some part of the home page:
    Ok Folks!

When you have reached the 417 posts and you have reached 5.00

you will need to contact a MOderator and let them know you are ready for payout....

They will then check out your posts and remove any that are not VALID

I hope that this information will be useful to the members. I also find one payment proof on this forum this was dated 19th Feb.
    Thanks for sharing ,i researched something about it ,it pays $2.x for one thread and post,very few sections are paid section,but it is genuine and pays through paypal.

I am the member of scavengercash, but i almost forget about this site if i didn't see your thread here. They are the genuine forum which only paying 1 cent per post, but i just checked, they have just increase their rate to 2 cents per post. Anyway, the forum is loading slow as usual, where the admin put some video ads there. The slow loading issue is the main reason that i left this forum.

Default Re: About scavengercash

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi all any body know about this forum?how it pays and what is the rate per post?is it genuine if anybody a member there pl share.
    Dear satyakam i am not a member of that site so i don't know much about that site whether that's a genuine site or not but One of our friend "Devesh" has provided some good information about that site and yes they are paying in PayPal and the minimum payout is $5 through paypal.
    Thanks.

Just to add in that the forum moderator is quite strict on post, they will deduct your earning for your posts that didnot meet their standard. Anyway, the good things is they did not really have infractions there, where they only delete your spam post, and you just lost that post credits.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Just to add in that the forum moderator is quite strict on post, they will deduct your earning for your posts that didnot meet their standard. Anyway, the good things is they did not really have infractions there, where they only delete your spam post, and you just lost that post credits.
    well every forum admin has some sort of rule as they are paying they have right to delete unnecessary posts,every forum owner is doing that.

I have heard about the site a long time ago and in fact, I signed up with the site but I wasn't active there ever. It loads slow but as far as I know and from what I heard from other members there, the site is a good paying site.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I have heard about the site a long time ago and in fact, I signed up with the site but I wasn't active there ever. It loads slow but as far as I know and from what I heard from other members there, the site is a good paying site.
    ya you are right yesterday i have visited that site in order to get registered there but the site is very slow and the site is full with lots of heavy movie clips like youbute etc..and flash banners are making it much slower and the site is paying only 2 cents and they have different rules and regulations for different board there are lack of non paying section they are giving money on 1 to 3 board but not all and maximum section is non-paid.so its not easy to make money over there.It would be wasting of time.
    Thanks.

I also heard that the site was attacked before. I think DDos attack, I don't exactly know what are the implications of that but I think that also caused some other members to get discouraged and stop being active at scavenger cash.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I also heard that the site was attacked before. I think DDos attack, I don't exactly know what are the implications of that but I think that also caused some other members to get discouraged and stop being active at scavenger cash.
    its another thing that the site is attacked By DDos but their rates are very low than other forums....and maximum sections are non paid sections.
    Thanks.

i just have a search of this site and the result is not good to it.in mylot there is a post saying that the site was hacked 3 months ago??
    so thats why most of us did not hear of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i just have a search of this site and the result is not good to it.in mylot there is a post saying that the site was hacked 3 months ago??
    so thats why most of us did not hear of this site.
    Oh really this is really strange but in mylot after reading repeated payout i joined there but not active much,now i'm confused.

I think admin is getting a lot of income from publishing those video ads as i see most of them is came form Pay per impression program like the news room. He put mainly on every page header, so, everytime we browse the forum is giving him alot of impression. But, he should know that this will slow down his forum and eventually make his members to leave this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think admin is getting a lot of income from publishing those video ads as i see most of them is came form Pay per impression program like the news room. He put mainly on every page header, so, everytime we browse the forum is giving him alot of impression. But, he should know that this will slow down his forum and eventually make his members to leave this forum.
    Yes eddie you are right i was also surprised why those video ads he is showing in every page ,now i understand he is earning from those impressions ,main problem is many sections are non paid.