Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for sharing the forum as it looks very promising and the thing what i liked most is the forum pays by paypal, really great.I will join that site for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friends, but still there are no single post in any section except in the announcement. That shows no members are really interested in it, particularly because it is a free SMF forum script and low standard domain .info. Even the domain name sounds as if it's only for Indians, so members from other countries don't like to join in it. I think before the admin corrects all these mistakes, it's not so easy for him to get new members.
    Hi lemon what is the relation with domain name with forum quality ,what about the big sites already cheated the members and still cheating with .com name and customized or developed forums,so pl dont talk like that ,we should discuss logically,QYAO.com is a big site with thousands of members so what happened it cheated thousands of dollars ,like first zone so as hundreds of ptc sites,when a site will start cheating you can't do anything except looking.Another thing why you people telling about indian name what's wrong in indian name in webmaster money 60% members are indian so is it wrong?Pl dont bring country name in discussions ,I ahve seen many foreign sites cheating openly telling many excuses have u asked their nationality no man .

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Well, friends, but still there are no single post in any section except in the announcement. That shows no members are really interested in it, particularly because it is a free SMF forum script and low standard domain .info. Even the domain name sounds as if it's only for Indians, so members from other countries don't like to join in it. I think before the admin corrects all these mistakes, it's not so easy for him to get new members.
    Actually, the forum does not have its own domain. It is installed in a directory or whatever they call it on the main site. I hope Debasis can change the script to a better one, because I think starting a forum needs much money to start with while trying to find other source of income to pay members. And I also hope that Debasis is willing to answer my question in my previous post.

About comparing this forum with myLot and MMK, I think it is hard to do, because both later forums are old forums (that's why they are famous) which already have loyal members who regularly make posts there. Even so, if we really see those forums, we will see that the activity has lessened there. So, how will it be for the new forum? Moreover, I think I read somewhere that previously, MMK offered high posts rates.

And I know that it will be hard to satisfy members, but with the tight competition, I think a forum needs to offer something attractive to people to join there, which I cannot see much in this forum (low rate, free script, high payout, a potential of slow loading page). And if the forum cannot give many offers, then having less members is to be expected.
    I dont agree with you what you are saying about old/new forums ,one day all sites started as new suppose you will start a new site people will not go there telling no it is a new site ,will it be good ,and i have heard from many MMK members that admin is not paying why this ,that was an old forum why it is not paying ?

Wow Friend today we all studied that how to grade any domains and who had discovered the domain system he would be very happy to hear new theory from you. .com,.net,.org are the old domain extensions after these .me,.tv,.to another domain discovered .info is for informative site .org is for big organization,.com and .net is taken by all commercial purposes. The Indianexpress is a informative site and has many branches and forum is one of the part of it and simple machine forum script popularly known as SMF is not cheap i think you have lack of knowledge about forum scripts So plz read following i am writing something about different forum scripts.

SMF Forum- Is generally Available for free to use but one can purchase it license and services by giving $ 50 Approx for one year

Vbulletin:- It was free to use since last few years but before last 2 years it turns into paid script and cost Is $ 180 per domain license for 1 yr

PBPbb- Is also popular and widely used by many forum lovers and it totally free to use and this webmoney forum is made with this free script which is called cheap script according to your logic.

Mybb- Its also a new forum script which is available for free and your so called noexpiry forum is also made with this cheap script.

coming to the point of domain name different companies charging different rates for domain according to their country's tax rules suppose .com domain is available for $ 10 only but .In domain is costing to us $ 15 or higher because our Indian govt. charging high tax rate on it.

One can't take .info,.com,.org,.net or others domain extensions as the standard of measurement or standard of quality measurement.

People are making their forums and other commercial sites in free hosting sites and whenever they want they cheat us and start scamming us.

You have right to pass comment on any weak things nobody will interrupt you but raising the issue of Nationality we feel proud to be called As an Indians where ever we go we don't hesitate to disclose our nationality, So fried please don't raise the issue of nationality i never wish to tell the above long thing to i told you this because you have raised out the issue of our Indian Nationality.
    Thanks.

Wow, so defensive they are I see

Well, Mr. Debasis, no, I do not have much knowledge about anything (if I have proper knowledge, I would have come in full force should anything be changed), so I do not think I am in place to teach anyone, especially someone who has more than 50 sites. I am also confused why one will not admit that s/he owns a forum.

And no, if I remember it right, I have never said that that forum is a scam, I only said that that forum needs to offer something attractive to people to join there, which I cannot see much in that forum. And people can be attracted not because of long and defensive arguments, but because they find some satisfaction. So, there is something called management which accompanies and sometimes oversteps technical knowledge.

And Mr. Satyakam, about MMK, I said "Even so, if we really see those forums, we will see that the activity has lessened there. So, how will it be for the new forum?" I think we can make MMK as an example of how hard it is to sustain a forum, although it already has many members who most of them have been paid by. It is a good passion to compare the newly launched to the long established, but seeing and understanding the current situation are also to be noticed.

Thanks, my friends. I have learned a lot today. I have learned how honesty can be sold so cheap over something so petty. And thank you for convincing me even more to not have anything to do with that forum nor that group. I will not argue further. Good luck to bapelu or webtechno2 or whatever they may call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Wow, so defensive they are I see

Well, Mr. Debasis, no, I do not have much knowledge about anything (if I have proper knowledge, I would have come in full force should anything be changed), so I do not think I am in place to teach anyone, especially someone who has more than 50 sites. I am also confused why one will not admit that s/he owns a forum.

And no, if I remember it right, I have never said that that forum is a scam, I only said that that forum needs to offer something attractive to people to join there, which I cannot see much in that forum. And people can be attracted not because of long and defensive arguments, but because they find some satisfaction. So, there is something called management which accompanies and sometimes oversteps technical knowledge.

And Mr. Satyakam, about MMK, I said "Even so, if we really see those forums, we will see that the activity has lessened there. So, how will it be for the new forum?" I think we can make MMK as an example of how hard it is to sustain a forum, although it already has many members who most of them have been paid by. It is a good passion to compare the newly launched to the long established, but seeing and understanding the current situation are also to be noticed.

Thanks, my friends. I have learned a lot today. I have learned how honesty can be sold so cheap over something so petty. And thank you for convincing me even more to not have anything to do with that forum nor that group. I will not argue further. Good luck to bapelu or webtechno2 or whatever they may call it.
    Mr drowned or whatever ur original face may be what you have asked i replied you line by line you accused or told that this forum is mine so i'm asking you to give me proof ,second thing i do have 50 sites or 100 sites what's ur purpose you will buy or advertise those,i'm a developer i do have many sites but what's the relation with this forum,finally what's ur purpose of asking my userids at other forums in this forum my name is debasis so call me with that name and stick to the conversation what's going on here about the forum why are u going here and there ,if you are not satisfied then ask me and i'll clear all ur doubts.when i'll make any forum site i'll invite you openly i'm not fearing anybody mr ...Drowned.

@debasis, thanks for your explanation about the list of forum scripts and their worth. But I didn't mean to write anything to harm anyone. I just wanted to say the admin need to improve some thing to attract members. I'm really proud to be an Indian but I want to say in order to attract international members the domain will not be much appealing. If the admin is satisfied with Indian members, then it's ok.

Hi every body pl cool down what's this thread starter is away ,topics purpose is shifted to some where else,if some body is interested to join he/she can join otherwise not because lots of so called good sites are there which are giving good amount more than 3cents,so pl stop all argument here,i would request debasis,drowned to cool down and will request the moderator to lock this topic,already advertisement about the above forum done people aware about it.

@debasis, thanks for your explanation about the list of forum scripts and their worth. But I didn't mean to write anything to harm anyone. I just wanted to say the admin need to improve some thing to attract members. I'm really proud to be an Indian but I want to say in order to attract international members the domain will not be much appealing. If the admin is satisfied with Indian members, then it's ok.
    Thanks Lemon for your reply my intention was also not to tell like this way but if someone without any reason accuse me unnecessarily then i can't tolerate this kind of things you can find all of my threads in webmoney i always tried to help everyone and till my life i have joined 2 forum sites only one is mylot where i was not active since last few years and second is webmoney which i like most and spend my all spare time here at this forum and want to live a cool life with everybody here.Sorry if i hurt anybody here.Hope we all will live like good friends like before.
    Thanks.

Today I joined the site and saw there are many topics to discuss,looks very nice, hope to reach the payment very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Today I joined the site and saw there are many topics to discuss,looks very nice, hope to reach the payment very fast.
    Today i also joined there and given few replies on many topics and started few threads also.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi every body pl cool down what's this thread starter is away ,topics purpose is shifted to some where else,if some body is interested to join he/she can join otherwise not because lots of so called good sites are there which are giving good amount more than 3cents,so pl stop all argument here,i would request debasis,drowned to cool down and will request the moderator to lock this topic,already advertisement about the above forum done people aware about it.
    I agree with you, members is here to share their thoughts and opinion about any thread thread they may interest. Everyone should have their own thoughts, and we cannot force anyone to follow our way, this is really no points for argument. Back to the forum, i just check out again, it seems the members activities is still too low, hope it may improves in future.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Today i also joined there and given few replies on many topics and started few threads also.
    Thanks.
    I have not yet joined this forum but seeing many members joining it, I am joinig to join it. Infact, I felt suspicious due to this site name and .info domin.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Thanks.
    I have not yet joined this forum but seeing many members joining it, I am joinig to join it. Infact, I felt suspicious due to this site name and .info domin.
    Hi devesh dont feel suspicious about the domain name no body can't say about a site's future,have u been paid by all .com domain or innovative site's name?no my dear friend we may join or not join in a forum or site with price ,payout and others policy not like domain name ,domain extensions ...these should not be an excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Thanks.
    Ya satyakam Is absolutely right....dear Devesh why you are looking at the domain extension if there is no value of .info domains then it won't be exist in this E-world so it should not be take as standard of quality measurement.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi thanks for sharing a new good forum ,it sounds interesting ,i'm active in mylot,scavenger,and some other forum like post parker etc but the rate is very low between 1 cent to 2 cents,'ll join today,paypal is added advantage.

I also started to remain active in this forum , whats the best thing attracted me is the paypal.

well, do they have any posting limit in that forum?
    anyways the pay rates are too low over here, also payout is pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well, do they have any posting limit in that forum?
    anyways the pay rates are too low over here, also payout is pretty high
    You can Post only 20 threads/posts in a day and all sections are paid section.You have talked about its payout rates have you tried Scavenger cash?i think not they are giving only 1 to 2 cents only and they have many restriction sin posting and they have different rules for different section and all sections are not paid and have you tried cash parker they are giving only 1 cent for posting what would you tell about them..?
    Thanks.