Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: link bucks

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I was lucky that my content got approved by triond, though I was not active in that site , now this month though i reached the payout and requested it ,hope to get.
    sounds good that you also can reach the payment with not so active . how is the payment there and which payment processor they are using?
    share with us once you receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    I was lucky that my content got approved by triond, though I was not active in that site , now this month though i reached the payout and requested it ,hope to get.
    sounds good that you also can reach the payment with not so active . how is the payment there and which payment processor they are using?
    They use paypal as main payment processor and minimum payout at $5 and even u can earn from referrals also for direct referrals u will get 10% and from second and third u will get 5% and 1% respectively.

I think moneymoney is telling about linkbuck, not troind, as in troind the minimum payout is $0.50 by paypal.and they are paying next month 15th like ciao.

I think moneymoney is telling about linkbuck, not troind, as in troind the minimum payout is $0.50 by paypal.and they are paying next month 15th like ciao.
    Yup i am talking about Linkbucks minimum payout at 10$ to Paypal not 50 cent my friend and i don't know that much about troind.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    They use paypal as main payment processor and minimum payout at $5 and even u can earn from referrals also for direct referrals u will get 10% and from second and third u will get 5% and 1% respectively.
    they suppport 2 level referrals and the earning would be easier if we can get more direct referrals. 5$ via paypal is fine..

they suppport 2 level referrals and the earning would be easier if we can get more direct referrals. 5$ via paypal is fine..
    yeah that is correct but don't u think referring peoples this site is bit difficult only those peoples earn from this site who know what linkbucks and where to earn from this site and not even many peoples know warez forum and how to post thread and then redirect direct link though this site that;s why i personally think only warez master earn good money from this kind of site.

I think many of the members are earning good amount from inkbucks by posting the links to various forums like they are earning from uploading files from hotfiles.

I feel the job little boring actually.

I think many of the members are earning good amount from inkbucks by posting the links to various forums like they are earning from uploading files from hotfiles.

I feel the job little boring actually.
    yes it's kinda of boring but i heard someone really earned good money from it already. and those click from canada will be credited the most .

Peoples from india are also making good amount of money from linkbucks but you have to be active in as much warez forums as you can what I feel.

Linkbuck now is the most legit site of this kind.

i wonder what does warez mean here?
    it's the forum name or some other business/site's abbr. i 'd like to learn how to earn from this way..

i wonder what does warez mean here?
    it's the forum name or some other business/site's abbr. i 'd like to learn how to earn from this way..
    warez means inlegal site where u will get pirated softwares movies and lot's of things for free but those have duplicate keys and have been hacked here u will get more details about warez

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

and from warez their are lot's of way of earning still i am searching many ways...

good. thanks for you link

i'm checking the details now.

Warez forums are very familiar to earn good amount of money what I know one could earn by uploading adult files in hotfiles and put those in warez forums.

i found linkbucks do not update the earning instantly. it ony been updated daily also and till now i only earned 1 cent there..

According to my knowledge they update the stats instantly, till now for me three cents ,only if you are active in warez forums you can earn from such kind of sites.

I tried once but failed.

really?i have collected around 100 clicks but the earning is still 1cent. i can know whether they update daily or instantly tomorrow.

really?i have collected around 100 clicks but the earning is still 1cent. i can know whether they update daily or instantly tomorrow.
    i think first they check it manually and then update if they got doubt whether members clicking self link..... and about ur earning i think all click have been come same IP that's why your earning is same.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    i think first they check it manually and then update if they got doubt whether members clicking self link..... and about ur earning i think all click have been come same IP that's why your earning is same.
    oh..i have never click it myself and do not know whether the clicks are from same IP or not. anyway will they ban account if they find the above mentioned 2 ways of clicking?

oh..i have never click it myself and do not know whether the clicks are from same IP or not. anyway will they ban account if they find the above mentioned 2 ways of clicking?
    I don't think banned any account might contact u or they will not add credit to your account....... if they banned account no one will use it same person open links many times in a day from same ip their will be no issue so they will first lock ip and then will not credit further amount if some one opening site though linkbucks many times in a day.

i'm still confused and do you mean if we still can login our account but without any credit added that means our account yet to been banned also?