Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: link bucks

i have signed under them and they they will reply after reviewing my site but they didnt even reply me and i dont know whether my site is approved or nott they should take time in sending me a mail even if the site is not accepted this shows how working and good and honest they are

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i have signed under them and they they will reply after reviewing my site but they didnt even reply me and i dont know whether my site is approved or nott they should take time in sending me a mail even if the site is not accepted this shows how working and good and honest they are
    You should wait around 1-2 week, if they still haven't reply you, then just email their cust support

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    You should wait around 1-2 week, if they still haven't reply you, then just email their cust support
    i have waited more thasn 1 month i guess since they didnt show respond i thouhgt they didnt approve and since in the beginning itself if they dont send means then i dont think it worth to join here and post because we need a site where email supporting is superb.There shoudnt be any delay

i think this is very good earning site.

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh66
    Indeed link bucks is good site if u are member on warez forum and good poster to just redirect all links though linkbucks and u are ready to earn i have read it on almost good forums and seen good payment proof too.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Indeed link bucks is good site if u are member on warez forum and good poster to just redirect all links though linkbucks and u are ready to earn i have read it on almost good forums and seen good payment proof too.
    hi can u pl tell me what is the percentage showing in link buck?i got 3 clicks but i got nothing in my earning only showing some percentage .

why do you think it is a good site? have you received money from the site?
    i joined in it, but i can't post some links in autosurf sites.

I doubt that the linkbucks site allows you to post their links in autosurf, and by the way the site is legit no doubt about that, i saw payment proof in other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I doubt that the linkbucks site allows you to post their links in autosurf, and by the way the site is legit no doubt about that, i saw payment proof in other sites.
    i will join in the site, because there are few such legit sites online now. can you show me more details about the site, such as rate and warning.

I just experimented about the site and saw that if you put in link exchange or surfing sites the percentage accuracy decreases and we should remember that only unique visits are counted so, in autosurf these all visits are not shown.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I just experimented about the site and saw that if you put in link exchange or surfing sites the percentage accuracy decreases and we should remember that only unique visits are counted so, in autosurf these all visits are not shown.
    Hi manamde can you tell me what is the calculation of the percentage ,i it we will get credit when our percentage will reach 100% or what?

If i am not wrong then unique visit means visit per unique ip. So one ip per visit will be counted. And if we put our links to autosurfs then there will be different people who will be visiting. So in that case it is supposed to be credited. :?

Darksorrow, I think the case is not that, if you see in autosrf , same ads will come 5-6 times in 100 ads you surf in autosurfing sites.So, i think out of 100 some 10-15 will be counted and that also if the specific sites allow.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    hi can u pl tell me what is the percentage showing in link buck?i got 3 clicks but i got nothing in my earning only showing some percentage .[/quote]

I also don't know that much about at what percent u get paid but i think after 10% click u started to get paid i haven't tried link bunks but i have seen so many peoples use it for good earning at Warez and Adult forums.

I also donot know whats that percentage showing, mine is ranging from 70-85 percent and i also saw that all the views are not transferred to unique views.

I also donot know whats that percentage showing, mine is ranging from 70-85 percent and i also saw that all the views are not transferred to unique views.
    Well is their is 100% performance score means we are getting traffic from USA and for that they are good amount and performance points i have 18% points with one hit.

Thanks moneymoney for the clarifyication but a little thing can you explain please 70-80 means that out of 100 percent this 70 percent visitors are from us , right.

Default Re: link bucks

Quote Originally Posted by cj monaco
    I just joined link bucks and i was wondering how they are. if there is anything wrong with there program and all because i joined triond and everything that i posted was rejected so i thought that triond was a joke because of that but i came across linkbucks last night and joined and i need to know is it worth it to try to use it or is it a waste of time to use

thanks in advance
    yours truly
    cj monaco
    I haven't tried Linkbucks, though i have heard about it and i am also a memeber of Triond and it is a very honest site but i think earnings are slow there

I was lucky that my content got approved by triond, though I was not active in that site , now this month though i reached the payout and requested it ,hope to get.

Thanks moneymoney for the clarifyication but a little thing can you explain please 70-80 means that out of 100 percent this 70 percent visitors are from us , right.
    Not sure about how much hits we need from US peoples but i think they only pay for USA traffic only or their will be different rate for different countries.