Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    You can not have 2 accounts on paypal.Paypal only allows 1 account per person.
    Well you can have 2 accounts on Paypal - one personal and another premium. Paypal has a policy for that.

You can have two accounts if one is personal and the other is business. You can't have two personal accounts with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    We can hold 2 accounts in Paypal as one can have a business account and a personal account but not two personal accounts in his name or two business accounts in his name
    Sorry i was wrong anyone can have two accounts on paypal but those two can not be business and premium.It can be premium and personal.

I think only one account is allowed in paypal. if you have business then you can get the business or premium account then if you want only for personal used like your earning online then better go for personal account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

We can hold 2 accounts in Paypal as one can have a business account and a personal account but not two personal accounts in his name or two business accounts in his name
    Sorry i was wrong anyone can have two accounts on paypal but those two can not be business and premium.It can be premium and personal.
    can't be one business and premium? i thought that's allowed since these two are not the same type. please verify. i wonder maybe they do not allow we to have personnal and premium at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    can't be one business and premium? i thought that's allowed since these two are not the same type. please verify. i wonder maybe they do not allow we to have personnal and premium at the same time.
    you can have either both personal and premium or personal and business or just one account. whatever you would like. it is allowed. but not premium and business at the same time.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    you can have either both personal and premium or personal and business or just one account. whatever you would like. it is allowed. but not premium and business at the same time.
    oh. now i was clear about this . but i can't understand why paypal do not allow one to have premium and business account at the same time. what difference would it be .