Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    tiger,do you mean we can have more than two accounts in paypal?ohh,some people do have many accounts but they are good at protecting their accounts because they know how to put the details in the profiles.
    but i dont know whats the use of owning multi accounts.maybe they can only sell some old accounts to people who need it.
    Well i have also heard we can't open more than 1 account in PP but if anyone have multiple account he might use it for exchange or scam peoples by running any site like HYIP, PTC, Auto Surf but still i haven't heard that anyone have more than 2 PP accounts ........
    Well you might be right.. but some time many people use two paypal in the same site as well to request payout. like opening multiple accounts and then at the time of requesting payment use different paypal id.. this can be done. But I think this is not a solution.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    tiger,do you mean we can have more than two accounts in paypal?ohh,some people do have many accounts but they are good at protecting their accounts because they know how to put the details in the profiles.
    but i dont know whats the use of owning multi accounts.maybe they can only sell some old accounts to people who need it.
    Well i have also heard we can't open more than 1 account in PP but if anyone have multiple account he might use it for exchange or scam peoples by running any site like HYIP, PTC, Auto Surf but still i haven't heard that anyone have more than 2 PP accounts ........
    Well you might be right.. but some time many people use two paypal in the same site as well to request payout. like opening multiple accounts and then at the time of requesting payment use different paypal id.. this can be done. But I think this is not a solution.
    well. only not allowed to open more than one personnal account, it's ok have a personnal one and one upgrade one.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. only not allowed to open more than one personnal account, it's ok have a personnal one and one upgrade one.
    You are right, I was also thinking about the same but when I have seen in other forums discussions also I came to know that we can have many but all time account information should be unique.. we cannot use same bank account to verify or same CC to verify the PP account.

[/quote]

You are right, I was also thinking about the same but when I have seen in other forums discussions also I came to know that we can have many but all time account information should be unique.. we cannot use same bank account to verify or same CC to verify the PP account.[/quote]

so.that's someway of explation that we still not allowed to have two or more personnal account. above words only stated that perhaps we can ask as many as friends or relatives to create account under their personnal information. for our use. but the owner is them.

You are right, I was also thinking about the same but when I have seen in other forums discussions also I came to know that we can have many but all time account information should be unique.. we cannot use same bank account to verify or same CC to verify the PP account.[/quote]

so.that's someway of explation that we still not allowed to have two or more personnal account. above words only stated that perhaps we can ask as many as friends or relatives to create account under their personnal information. for our use. but the owner is them.[/quote]
    yes right but you can have your own account with different bank account number and different email id. Right and for verification You just don't verify - so you can use both the account

[/quote]
    yes right but you can have your own account with different bank account number and different email id. Right and for verification You just don't verify - so you can use both the account [/quote]

does same IP address and same bank name also work? i'm confused by this issue now.

yes right but you can have your own account with different bank account number and different email id. Right and for verification You just don't verify - so you can use both the account [/quote]

does same IP address and same bank name also work? i'm confused by this issue now.[/quote]
    I am also not very much sure about the rules. I didn't find anything on paypal website. they have just mentioned something similar but not clear very much! If you will find anything related information please post here..

i think one can open multiple paypal from one IP but in different names and bank information.There is nothing wrong in it.

lets just say in my case I have one business account in paypal and I am planning to open a personal account can I use the same email add and same name to open a personal account and if I am gonna get my visa card at the same bank in which i open would the bank allow it?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    lets just say in my case I have one business account in paypal and I am planning to open a personal account can I use the same email add and same name to open a personal account and if I am gonna get my visa card at the same bank in which i open would the bank allow it?
    what i think better you ask the paypal team about this because now a days paypal limiting multiple accounts ,so better be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    what i think better you ask the paypal team about this because now a days paypal limiting multiple accounts ,so better be careful.
    yes. though i ever heard that this allowed on paypal but for security sake you'd better ask paypal about this at first.

Default Message

You can not have 2 accounts on paypal.Paypal only allows 1 account per person.

That you can try out yourself. Just try to create a new personal account with the same email id, if you could, then it is understood that we can create two accounts with the same email id (personal and premium). As far as I know, we can add same bank details in any account. The one simplest way to get answer for your question is to call paypal free using toll free number. It will cost you nothing. They are irresponsible via email, but via phone you will get answer.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    You are right, I was also thinking about the same but when I have seen in other forums discussions also I came to know that we can have many but all time account information should be unique.. we cannot use same bank account to verify or same CC to verify the PP account.
    can't use the same bank account or same cc to verify pp account and the register name can't be the same also. but you need to have multiple different real names to wait paypal to ask you to provide. or you will be have your account to be a disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    That you can try out yourself. Just try to create a new personal account with the same email id, if you could, then it is understood that we can create two accounts with the same email id (personal and premium). As far as I know, we can add same bank details in any account. The one simplest way to get answer for your question is to call paypal free using toll free number. It will cost you nothing. They are irresponsible via email, but via phone you will get answer.
    Ah ok its sure is better to be sure than to be sorry. I will try just that and keep you updated regarding this. Coz transferring funds from business to personal account is costly. The fees are killing me already. I think I also have to ask my bank also regarding this.

I think you can add more than one email id in one paypal account but you can not use one email in more than one paypal account.

And i have contacted them a few times. And they were very fast in responding to my queries. Their email support works.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I think you can add more than one email id in one paypal account but you can not use one email in more than one paypal account.

And i have contacted them a few times. And they were very fast in responding to my queries. Their email support works.
    i have yet to contact with paypal but sounds their eamil support always send reponse automatically and helpless. if your problem can't be sloved by the auto email you still need to call them.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    We can hold 2 accounts in Paypal as one can have a business account and a personal account but not two personal accounts in his name or two business accounts in his name

Friend, the user wanted123 first personal pp account got limited, and then he created a new personal account from the same ip with same address and details, and now this new id is working fine for him for a long time. So I think we can have two or more personal accounts.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    We can hold 2 accounts in Paypal as one can have a business account and a personal account but not two personal accounts in his name or two business accounts in his name
    Well we can open two account from same PC and IP but till PP don;t catch us if they found we are doing any wrong work as Exchange from other e currency to PP and break their rules our both account will get limited or freeze.