Default Anybody earning from Dneero?

Hi friends as most of us know that we can earn from Dneero discussions i was also earning from dneero discussions and my balance was $4 but from past 2 months i was not getting any discussions to participate,what about you?pl share.

I think I have $8 in my account there but I stopped visiting the site too cause I don't get a lot of discussions anyway and it's taking me months already but I'm still not half way to payout.

I am member of Dneero too, I just join in around Dec 2008 and able to earn $6.50 within the first month of joining. But when it comes to January 2009, I have not even received a single conversation from them at all. But i checked the main conversation page, there are still some new there, but all is not eligible for me, due to geographical area. Hope it will send some new conversation to me soon.

I amalso member of Dneero , my balance is - $7 but now-a-days I did not get any new conversation from them.. I don't know what its happing there??

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am member of Dneero too, I just join in around Dec 2008 and able to earn $6.50 within the first month of joining. But when it comes to January 2009, I have not even received a single conversation from them at all. But i checked the main conversation page, there are still some new there, but all is not eligible for me, due to geographical area. Hope it will send some new conversation to me soon.
    same here i found some conversation but i didn't attend as they sent to mail everytime,i think i can't reach the payout.

well my balance is still $ 6 from past 2 months. Nobody has got any conversations to participate. I think no advertiser for them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

it seems no one of you have been paid by Dneero right?whats wrong with the site?i think admin just does not want his members to reach payout.
    will it be down anyway?

i didnot join dneero but yes i saw some payment proof in mylot , some members got paid from that site.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    it seems no one of you have been paid by Dneero right?whats wrong with the site?i think admin just does not want his members to reach payout.
    will it be down anyway?
    I think nick is right that site is not receiving enough conversations so unable to deliver us.it may take year to reach $20 LOL

Observing very carefully, might be the global crisis would be one of the major reasons for it. The igniters(conversations) advertisers wouldn't be interested in giving the rights to display the discussions to dneero.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I just login to dneero again and surprisingly find out that there are actually some conversation ready for me, just they have never send email to acknowledge me. May be they did not send email acknowledgement now or my email blocked their mail? Anyway, i just posted new converstion to my blog now.

I just login to dneero again and surprisingly find out that there are actually some conversation ready for me, just they have never send email to acknowledge me. May be they did not send email acknowledgement now or my email blocked their mail? Anyway, i just posted new converstion to my blog now.

Ok, thanks for the informations..That means now-a-days they r not sending any mail to us.. Everyday we have to log in there and find it out new converstion ... :wink: lets try..

It is really strange we are waiting in mail alert but they are not sending i think,ok thanks