Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Easy Fast Cash - Get Paid $0.10 Per Forum Post!

Looking for Fast & Easy Cash?

You can start getting paid DAILY without investing a single dollar, simply by posting in your favorite, or any other appropriate, forums. Our program is very simple and easy, anyone who is using Forums, can start making money and get paid in 48 Hours after joining!

For those who are already into making money this way, there are a few things making our program better than others:

- We are offering the Highest and Fastest Payouts for Posting in Forums (~$0.10 per Post) !
    - Our Program is Very Simple and Fast.
    - You can Get Paid in 48 HOURS After You Started Posting!
    - Refer New Members and Make 10% Of their Profits!
    - We have Low Payout Minimum and Convenient Payout Methods (PayPal,Epassporte,LibertyReserve,Webmoney) , So You can receive Payouts DAILY!

Need Money Really Fast? Why Won't you give a try? In 48 Hours you can get Cash without investing anything!
    Our program is absolutely FREE to Join!

Signup Now: www.PayingForPosting.com

Should you have any questions? We guarantee proper reply in 24 hours or earlier!
    Just drop us a line via support tickets here:

www.PayingForPosting.com

Referral links are Removed .

Good Luck

Seing of the high rate as 10 cents per post, i have doubts as well as want to tried out there. I have create a testing account there. I find out more details about this. The minimum payout is $2 and 10 cents per post but do not think it is a forum. This is just a promotional affiliate programs, where you need to post exactly same with the thread starter in all the forum that you know. Each post for this type of thread will earn you 10 cents per post. So, basically you need 20 of same promote post to earn minimum payout. As we know we can't duplicate thread in forum, if anybody posted the same already, we can't continue post the same. I think it will earn much by this.

hey can i see some payment proofs?
    have they paid any one yet please let me know

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

They provide you tasks for posting and right now only two tasks for 10 cents each are available. If it goes with the same speed than it will be very difficult to reach to the minimum payout of 2$.

well i really dont think so it will be waste if they really pay people.
    and also give some new jobs regularly

firstly, referral links aren't allowed.
    I see in the forum "Registered users: No registered users"

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Seing of the high rate as 10 cents per post, i have doubts as well as want to tried out there. I have create a testing account there. I find out more details about this. The minimum payout is $2 and 10 cents per post but do not think it is a forum. This is just a promotional affiliate programs, where you need to post exactly same with the thread starter in all the forum that you know. Each post for this type of thread will earn you 10 cents per post. So, basically you need 20 of same promote post to earn minimum payout. As we know we can't duplicate thread in forum, if anybody posted the same already, we can't continue post the same. I think it will earn much by this.
    I have seen something similar at another program; there is another site with similar offer, getting paid for posting in forums. There are tasks that have to be completed by posting different things in forums. It really depends what are they expecting from us to post... our name is in stake at the forums...

I rather stick to the classical paid to post forums

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    I have seen something similar at another program; there is another site with similar offer, getting paid for posting in forums. There are tasks that have to be completed by posting different things in forums. It really depends what are they expecting from us to post... our name is in stake at the forums...

I rather stick to the classical paid to post forums
    I agree that participate in this type of paid to post offer is indeed risking our good names to help them post what they want. We can't control what we have to post but indeed follow what they give us. I will also stick to old paid to post forum with low rates, as to maintain our good names in all forum.

i just have a search in google and there are only two result about this site,so i wont join it.

Very high rate.. is there any payment proof .. pls share with us. Then I will also join under u..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I believe this is a legit site.
    I got many forum post that paying $0.10 before, and $0.10 seems normal to me.
    But usually, for promotional post, the price should be $0.15 per post.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    They provide you tasks for posting and right now only two tasks for 10 cents each are available. If it goes with the same speed than it will be very difficult to reach to the minimum payout of 2$.
    I think it is 10 cents per post, not 10 cents per task. So, one can reach payout just by making 20 posts, unless it says that we can only make 1 post per task. But reading eddie's explanations, I think this is some type of spammer jobs?

are you guys sure that this is a legit site? Is this site a worth trying? Please comment guys.
    SmartzKool

i think it is not worth to try,the admin just does not provide anything important to the reads.and where is the forum?

I guess, this site is worth trying. i have heard of this kind of program before but the site I signed up with was not very active anymore so I didn't get projects. I signed up with the site, i'll see what happens next.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I do not think that I should try this site. Ultimately, I will have to post on behalf of this site on different forum. And if this forum turns out to be scam or if any question is asked about this site, not much information is available. So it is not worth for me.
    Another thing I feel that it will take very long time to reach to the minimum payout.

There is nothing wrong trying though 10 cents is too high for a forum how a site will manage to give such payment ...anyways that is their lookout .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Anybody joining this site? Does anyone want to take opportunity to get $0.10 per post or think this site as scam?

Default Re: Easy Fast Cash - Get Paid $0.10 Per Forum Post!

Quote Originally Posted by logozee2000
    Looking for Fast & Easy Cash?

You can start getting paid DAILY without investing a single dollar, simply by posting in your favorite, or any other appropriate, forums. Our program is very simple and easy, anyone who is using Forums, can start making money and get paid in 48 Hours after joining!

For those who are already into making money this way, there are a few things making our program better than others:

- We are offering the Highest and Fastest Payouts for Posting in Forums (~$0.10 per Post) !
    - Our Program is Very Simple and Fast.
    - You can Get Paid in 48 HOURS After You Started Posting!
    - Refer New Members and Make 10% Of their Profits!
    - We have Low Payout Minimum and Convenient Payout Methods (PayPal,Epassporte,LibertyReserve,Webmoney) , So You can receive Payouts DAILY!

Need Money Really Fast? Why Won't you give a try? In 48 Hours you can get Cash without investing anything!
    Our program is absolutely FREE to Join!

Signup Now: www.PayingForPosting.com

Should you have any questions? We guarantee proper reply in 24 hours or earlier!
    Just drop us a line via support tickets here:

www.PayingForPosting.com

Referral links are Removed .

Good Luck

Thanks for the site link you are paying high rate its good,the site seems to be very new.Hope the site would be genuine and pay to all the members.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Anybody joining this site? Does anyone want to take opportunity to get $0.10 per post or think this site as scam?
    Out of curiosity, I joined this site, and my guess is right. It is not the kind of site where we become posters to help boosting new forums by making regular posts. Here, we have to copy-paste ready-made posts in different forums.
    But I have not tried making those posts, so I do not know if this site is paying or not. Btw, where is the logout button anyway?