Default PL give me some instant PTC sites links

Hi all i was an active clicker in ptc sites but after failing in all sites i left with neo bux only.So can any body tell me another 4 to 5 genuine ptc with low instant payout so that i can be active in those.Thanks regard

Default Re: PL give me some instant PTC sites links

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi all i was an active clicker in ptc sites but after failing in all sites i left with neo bux only.So can any body tell me another 4 to 5 genuine ptc with low instant payout so that i can be active in those.Thanks regard
    Dear Satyakam I thing The following sites may be fulfill your needs.Plz check them out.
    unobux
    eliteclicks
    and smithbux
    for above three the min payout is 2$ and for the smithbux the min payout is 5$
    Thanks.

Default Re: PL give me some instant PTC sites links

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Dear Satyakam I thing The following sites may be fulfill your needs.Plz check them out.
    unobux
    eliteclicks
    and smithbux
    for above three the min payout is 2$ and for the smithbux the min payout is 5$
    Thanks.
    Thanks debasis for these links ,i ahve already joined unobux it is good ,i'll try others.

My reliable PTC sites will be which already paid me is

neobux.com
    unobux.com
    roudycash.com
    smithbux.com
    perfectbux.com

Many other PTC site i have not received payment, so i do not recommend it first. Anyway, do not trust much of PTC sites, as it will eventually turn to scam.

Eddie, RoudyCash is in trouble now. The admin keeps asking for donations, how can he will even pay us? And as far as I know, SmithBux is very strict about IP, so if you have dynamic IP, better be careful.
    I don't know about the rest, because I only joined the oldies and slow earning sites, because they really pay and pay fast. I'm sick of the changes that these new sites make. I cannot keep up with those changes, we have to stay alert.
    But, I heard that PPClix is still good, but I do not know the details, because I am not a member there. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Eddie, RoudyCash is in trouble now. The admin keeps asking for donations, how can he will even pay us? And as far as I know, SmithBux is very strict about IP, so if you have dynamic IP, better be careful.
    I don't know about the rest, because I only joined the oldies and slow earning sites, because they really pay and pay fast. I'm sick of the changes that these new sites make. I cannot keep up with those changes, we have to stay alert.
    But, I heard that PPClix is still good, but I do not know the details, because I am not a member there. Good luck.
    dear friend the roudycash is not opening in my system showing only timeout error i have tried it many time but its not opening i have even tried it in proxy site but it also not opening.
    Thanks.

dear friend the roudycash is not opening in my system showing only timeout error i have tried it many time but its not opening i have even tried it in proxy site but it also not opening.
    Thanks.
    I don't know what happened to this site lately because I'm not interested in this site anymore. Just forget about this site, I think it is beyond help, seeing how the admin is working now

Thanks.
    I don't know what happened to this site lately because I'm not interested in this site anymore. Just forget about this site, I think it is beyond help, seeing how the admin is working now
    Thanks drowned for your reply.is the site scam or good have you ever get any payment from them?
    Thanks.

Thanks drowned for your reply.is the site scam or good have you ever get any payment from them?
    Thanks.
    I have been paid once by this site, because the first minimum payout is just $2, after that, $5, and then $10. I received the payment quite fast, within 1 day after request, but I think we can say that this site (RoudyCash) is a scam, although the admin just keeps on delaying the inevitable (i.e. the fall of this site). He even just keeps asking for donations from his members.

@ satyakam
    If you want to get cash soon by joining PTC sites, I think it will be better for you to choose some better sites (I cannot say any of these new sites are good) and then you make RCB (referral cash back or referral commission bonus or whatever it stands for) offers, so you can reach the minimum payout faster.

Thanks.
    I have been paid once by this site, because the first minimum payout is just $2, after that, $5, and then $10. I received the payment quite fast, within 1 day after request, but I think we can say that this site (RoudyCash) is a scam, although the admin just keeps on delaying the inevitable (i.e. the fall of this site). He even just keeps asking for donations from his members.

@ satyakam
    If you want to get cash soon by joining PTC sites, I think it will be better for you to choose some better sites (I cannot say any of these new sites are good) and then you make RCB (referral cash back or referral commission bonus or whatever it stands for) offers, so you can reach the minimum payout faster.
    Thanks for the reply "Drowned". according to in stead of joining any ptc sites better to join any good forum site.
    Thanks.

Well its been months too that I stop clicking ptc sites since I git discourage by sites turning to scam...... well whats left for me to click now is neobux smithbux, and soon to join unobux and lastly worldlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well its been months too that I stop clicking ptc sites since I git discourage by sites turning to scam...... well whats left for me to click now is neobux smithbux, and soon to join unobux and lastly worldlinks.
    IMO, a single clicker will never win against these new bux sites, because they tend to become scam sites faster than the older bux sites. Only a few bux sites survive and still paying (although a bit late) and only NeoBux which can pay instantly until now. I am still not sure about UnoBux. It looks good, but only time will tell how long it will survive and I think it only pays with AlertPay.

About WordLinx. It is good and has been around for years and it pays with PayPal, but it does not accept investment through AlertPay.

well,there are still many ptcs you can join.

and i will updating payout proof in my blog often.

if you want to know which site is good you can ask me directly.and i will help you to search for the answer.because there are many earning groups in my country so it is easy to find a proof.and i put some important proof in my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    well,there are still many ptcs you can join.

and i will updating payout proof in my blog often.

if you want to know which site is good you can ask me directly.and i will help you to search for the answer.because there are many earning groups in my country so it is easy to find a proof.and i put some important proof in my blog.
    Can you provide those rest ptc sites information over here.have you got any recent payment from them.waiting for ur reply.or provide me your blog's url.
    Thanks.