Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I think vmoney must have been closed down. I saw their site and it was completely unprofessional. The best way to find out would be contacting the support team and if they respond, then vmoney is still there or else it's gone.
    No.V Money is still working they do not promote themself.That is the problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Well I think vmoney must have been closed down. I saw their site and it was completely unprofessional. The best way to find out would be contacting the support team and if they respond, then vmoney is still there or else it's gone.
    No.V Money is still working they do not promote themself.That is the problem with them.
    They not only not promoting themselves, they even not accepts any new join members there, it is obvious they do not want to continues their business, they just maintain with their existing members base, and no support at all. I think after some times they will really gone for sure.

Well if Vmoney is still there why aren't the new members getting the verification mail ?

Well if Vmoney is still there why aren't the new members getting the verification mail ?
    Then you should ask the Vmoney support team, where they never care to reply members enquiries. You should try to register new account for Vmoney then you will know

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Then you should ask the Vmoney support team, where they never care to reply members enquiries. You should try to register new account for Vmoney then you will know
    i heard v money is an outdate one and they do not accept new registering at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i heard v money is an outdate one and they do not accept new registering at all.
    If you read oh this thread, all you so call "heard" about v money outdate and do not accept new registering is been answering many times here. There is no need for you to say again, please don't make senseless post jsut to earn free 5 cents here if you have nothing new to say.

Well that's what I have said in my earlier posts that one should contact the support and if they do not respond then it's a scam. I think you should read the earlier posts too.

Well that's what I have said in my earlier posts that one should contact the support and if they do not respond then it's a scam. I think you should read the earlier posts too.
    Well of course i have read previous post, i am just asking you to register your new account then you will know how bad the vmoney never send activation email as well as reply members queries. It is strange that a payment processor that never having people to support, but then their site is still there...

I mailed them regarding this issue but i did not get any reply still i am hoping to get one.

I mailed them regarding this issue but i did not get any reply still i am hoping to get one.
    they havent fixed this since everyone say yahoo mail wont work i gave gmail then also i didnt get the verification male i dont know when it will be fixed so waiting for the account no and activation.if we request to support center any use?

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    they havent fixed this since everyone say yahoo mail wont work i gave gmail then also i didnt get the verification male i dont know when it will be fixed so waiting for the account no and activation.if we request to support center any use?
    They won't fixed the problems at all, this issues has been happended more than half a year, and there are no support team at v-money at all. From where you get the news that they are fixing this problmes? As i know, they are outdated payment processor and seem no one maintain it.

They won't fixed the problems at all, this issues has been happended more than half a year, and there are no support team at v-money at all. From where you get the news that they are fixing this problmes? As i know, they are outdated payment processor and seem no one maintain it.
    Wow really hot discussion going here i was not aware of it anyways still i haven't got activation email but i also can't contact them though contact us page i need to give my Vmoney account no to them thats what i haven't got.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Wow really hot discussion going here i was not aware of it anyways still i haven't got activation email but i also can't contact them though contact us page i need to give my Vmoney account no to them thats what i haven't got.
    As i know in the contact them page, we do not need to specify our vmoney account no, as we don't have at all, just put the email address should be enought, but after sending out support ticket to them, don't expect they will reply you. I did it long time ago, but never receives any replied before.

why ther arent fixing this am also waiting for the mail for my account no and v money is sending me the no this is not fair as i need to do get the no but i see my user who have used this before me got the mail.i thin k we shoul try some other ermail id.it may be the server problem

As i know in the contact them page, we do not need to specify our vmoney account no, as we don't have at all, just put the email address should be enought, but after sending out support ticket to them, don't expect they will reply you. I did it long time ago, but never receives any replied before.
    hamm it is really funny they don't even care of their new members and loyal members i think AP is good than vmoney at least they replay to our email.

and i also i have contact them three months ago but not really remember it.

hamm it is really funny they don't even care of their new members and loyal members i think AP is good than vmoney at least they replay to our email.

Yes, they don't bother to accept any new members to join in their site anymore, i think not even new member, even if you are old members there, and if you having problems with your account, i think they also didn't reply one. they seem like running the site without admin now.

Yes, they don't bother to accept any new members to join in their site anymore, i think not even new member, even if you are old members there, and if you having problems with your account, i think they also didn't reply one. they seem like running the site without admin now.
    hamm u are correct they are not interested to run site anymore i think or admin have started any other e currency site i think that's why he not on vmoney now but after all i have seen only scammers site use vmoney and i will not trust vmoney of some one pays 1000$ free money vmoney account i haven't seen any exchange or members doing exchange for vmoney only emf admin offer exchange of EMF cash to vmoney once.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so. can members there transfer they money as before still?
    i don't think it is without admin and that admin at least need to pay for the domain and hosting..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so. can members there transfer they money as before still?
    i don't think it is without admin and that admin at least need to pay for the domain and hosting..
    As i said this is my opinion only, i think they don't have people maintaining the site, cos the bad behaviour of never replying members there. I don't know the old members whether can still transfer money there or not, as i never able to create account there.

well even i have seen vmoney in some of the hyips, don't know if they are legit or not i do not have an account there because i did not find it necessary because most of the hyips do support LR so never opened an account there