Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fax to Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    yup i will update here but about your Duplicate account i think they will take any strong decision and they usually take one or two days to replay let wait till their response and you can;t do anything till they say anything !
    I hope your problem will get solved soon ! :wink:
    yup you are right. paypal uses very strong and harsh decisions when they have their rules broken.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I think I already got response from them about my question, but they didn't care to answer to my that particular question. Instead, I got an email just to complete the 3 steps. I'm saying so because my question was attached in the response. Now I don't have any option except to forget paypal. I may send them fax if I get any extra money, but right now I won't send fax because I don't think they will lift the limitation even after I have sent, they seems completely irresponsible.
    Well same intense happened with me also as i have sent perticular question regarding my account limitation but i got message please complete third step and fax documents..... any i will suggest you take cost of fax and if it is cheap then send Fax or you can wait till you get some money in your hand

Well same intense happened with me also as i have sent perticular question regarding my account limitation but i got message please complete third step and fax documents..... any i will suggest you take cost of fax and if it is cheap then send Fax or you can wait till you get some money in your hand
    Well guys I think that it is automaticaaly replied by paypal bot, i mean whenever i sent any query to them, they never responded to the point.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well guys I think that it is automaticaaly replied by paypal bot, i mean whenever i sent any query to them, they never responded to the point.
    Well is that true then why would any one like to give his time and write long letter and sent his problem their is no concern person their for replay as computer bot just say go to resolution center and complete all formalities !
    it is really irresponsibility from Paypal they need to change this system ! ops:

Well is that true then why would any one like to give his time and write long letter and sent his problem their is no concern person their for replay as computer bot just say go to resolution center and complete all formalities !
    it is really irresponsibility from Paypal they need to change this system ! ops:
    Well I said that I think so, although i am not sure of that. They give the reply irrelevant to your question.
    SmartzKool

Well I said that I think so, although i am not sure of that. They give the reply irrelevant to your question.
    Well if you check their response email most of time answer are same with old one they just add some words and phrase and if we contact us we need to select option what problem we are facing as Limitation of account, can't log in account etc. etc.

Well if you check their response email most of time answer are same with old one they just add some words and phrase and if we contact us we need to select option what problem we are facing as Limitation of account, can't log in account etc. etc.
    you are absolutely right. I mean the mails are same, the words and the sentences are same everytime, this can't be possible I guess.
    SmartzKool

I agree with you. I'm receiving the same automated response every time if I send any query to paypal. Only first time when I asked about my change in date of birth issue, they add one extra sentence that DOB is not really important to lift the limitation but I have to complete the three steps. That shows they are irresponsible.

Really? I have sent emails/tickets to PayPal asking many things, but I did not get the same or similar responses. The header and footer (the beginning and the end) of the emails from them are similar, but the content are different, according to my questions, so I do not think those emails are auto-response emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Really? I have sent emails/tickets to PayPal asking many things, but I did not get the same or similar responses. The header and footer (the beginning and the end) of the emails from them are similar, but the content are different, according to my questions, so I do not think those emails are auto-response emails.
    you are lucky to not receive mails which are auto responded, although the header and footer of the mail is same, the content is also same in many mails by them.
    SmartzKool

You might have sent tickets for some other purposes, but if we send any query with the title "resolve limitation", they used to send the same auto-mated response to complete the three steps. They don't care to read what the question is exactly.

You might have sent tickets for some other purposes, but if we send any query with the title "resolve limitation", they used to send the same auto-mated response to complete the three steps. They don't care to read what the question is exactly.
    they actually ask us for the query department and section, and exactly same message will be replied if you send 2 mails with different queries under same section.
    SmartzKool

May I know how do you send tickets to paypal? I use "contact us" link and then I type my query or message in the text box to paypal. Are there any other way than this to contact paypal?

May I know how do you send tickets to paypal? I use "contact us" link and then I type my query or message in the text box to paypal. Are there any other way than this to contact paypal?
    I also use the Contact Us option on the bottom of PayPal site page, and then the Email Us option. After I received the answer to my first question, if I had more questions, I replied the email directly from my email account. I do not think there are other options to contact PayPal besides this and calling their support.

hi,what knid of contact are you looking forward?maybe icq,yahoo,msn or skype etc.i dont think they will do like that.

I also use the Contact Us option on the bottom of PayPal site page, and then the Email Us option. After I received the answer to my first question, if I had more questions, I replied the email directly from my email account. I do not think there are other options to contact PayPal besides this and calling their support.
    Even I use this option to contact paypal, but they always send me the same automated response. That's why I'm not interested to send fax, they may ignore my fax too and I will lose my money that cost me for sending fax. Paypal is just a damn processor.

Even I use this option to contact paypal, but they always send me the same automated response. That's why I'm not interested to send fax, they may ignore my fax too and I will lose my money that cost me for sending fax. Paypal is just a damn processor.
    Well till we don't take any risk our account limitation will not get lifted so expense $3-4$ is not high amount i am going to send FAX soon and i can hope my account limitation will get lifted !

Well till we don't take any risk our account limitation will not get lifted so expense $3-4$ is not high amount i am going to send FAX soon and i can hope my account limitation will get lifted !
    you mentioned in your previous replies that 400 INR will be charged approximately, that means you will have to spend $8.
    SmartzKool

you mentioned in your previous replies that 400 INR will be charged approximately, that means you will have to spend $8.
    Well still i haven't conform how much it will cost for me but i think it will be less than 400$ is Paypal registered in USA so i think it will not cost me more !

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hello. moneymoney. have your paypal account lifted already now?i heard that your limitation will be experied soon beofre.