Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Let them process the details you provided them. Better wait for a few days.
    Well, I already got a message from paypal after I send address proofs. They were asking me to complete all the three steps in order to lift the limitation which I'm unable to do. I'm not sure why paypal is acting so cheaply. Now I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

Let them process the details you provided them. Better wait for a few days.
    Well, I already got a message from paypal after I send address proofs. They were asking me to complete all the three steps in order to lift the limitation which I'm unable to do. I'm not sure why paypal is acting so cheaply. Now I don't know what to do.
    Just state in your mail that you are unable to remove any bank account because there is no option to remove it.
    SmartzKool

Just state in your mail that you are unable to remove any bank account because there is no option to remove it.
    Well, today I got the following message from paypal :
    Were sorry, but we cannot restore full access to your account until we
    receive additional information. Please provide a copy of each of the
    following items:

Please describe in detail what services or merchandise was provided for the
    payment(s) you have received using your PayPal account. Please provide
    any supporting documentation and invoices if applicable.

Also, you might want to have your Buyer's contact PayPal to verify
    transactions made to you.
    Can you please suggest me what to do? There is no document proofs for the money that I received so far from any forums. Then how can I submit that documents to that damn paypal? I have right now $20 in my account.

Can you please suggest me what to do? There is no document proofs for the money that I received so far from any forums. Then how can I submit that documents to that damn paypal? I have right now $20 in my account.
    I'm confused. How did this whole problem start? If they asked for invoices or documents related to buyers, then I guess PayPal suspects the payments you have received. Is it because you made exchanges or receiving payments from forums? Aren't we allowed to receive payments from forums? I thought PayPal only messes with huge payments. Now I'm worried :?

Have you sold anything using paypal? If no, then don't worry. Just tell PayPal that you have received money for posting the the PTP forums. You are providing the posting service and they are paying you. there is no such written agreement, so how can you provide documents. If they still want to verify, they should contact the people who have sent you money.
    SmartzKool

Have you sold anything using paypal? If no, then don't worry. Just tell PayPal that you have received money for posting the the PTP forums. You are providing the posting service and they are paying you. there is no such written agreement, so how can you provide documents. If they still want to verify, they should contact the people who have sent you money.
    Friend, yesterday I called paypal but I just lost Rs. 300. They put most of the time the call on hold and I haven't got any proper answer as to how I can unlimit it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Friend, yesterday I called paypal but I just lost Rs. 300. They put most of the time the call on hold and I haven't got any proper answer as to how I can unlimit it.

so...seems i ever saw some thread on other forums said we can call paypal freely. if they can't provide you proper way to unlimit it. then why they limited you account. oh. really terrible.

Default Re: How to remove the existing bank acc details added in pay

Paypal is asking me to remove the existing bank account details, and add new one, but I don't know how to do it. If I click the option "profile" and "edit/add bank details", there is no option to remove that? Do you know how to remove added bank account?
    I am watching this thread after a long time and try to tell you how to remove your bank account details, actually I recently removed my bank account details attached to my business account and add the same information to my personal account.
    There is a option when you go to profile->edit/add bank details. There is a 'remove' button on the left side of the screeen where as an 'add' button at the right side. Click on the remove button and do the needful.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paypal is asking me to remove the existing bank account details, and add new one, but I don't know how to do it. If I click the option "profile" and "edit/add bank details", there is no option to remove that? Do you know how to remove added bank account?
    I am watching this thread after a long time and try to tell you how to remove your bank account details, actually I recently removed my bank account details attached to my business account and add the same information to my personal account.
    There is a option when you go to profile->edit/add bank details. There is a 'remove' button on the left side of the screeen where as an 'add' button at the right side. Click on the remove button and do the needful.
    well. think Lemon has tried this already and seems he can't find any botton of remove on the page...need he come back to clarify.

Friends, I already told it several times there is no "remove button" then how can I remove it. You can see my screenshot in one of the previous pages. But the damn paypal is asking me to remove. They are playing just double game. They disabled remove button but asking to remove it.

Friends, I already told it several times there is no "remove button" then how can I remove it. You can see my screenshot in one of the previous pages. But the damn paypal is asking me to remove. They are playing just double game. They disabled remove button but asking to remove it.
    yes. i know that but seems others have not read all this thread through so they wonder it. wish you can figured out some way to fix this finally.

I wonder why the remove button is not there in your screen. It is clearly there in my window when I open my account. Is it depends on the type of account or what? We just have to know it clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I wonder why the remove button is not there in your screen. It is clearly there in my window when I open my account. Is it depends on the type of account or what? We just have to know it clearly.
    well. don't know the reason why this button disappeard on this account. nobody now why.

I have also experienced similar problems with adding bank account to paypal, and actually it is not so easy to find settings and other things in paypal. It has been made secure even for users.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Now what I can guess is limited account users cannot remove their bank account details or credit card details. But on the contradictory, PP is asking me to remove existing bank details to remove the limitation which sounds absurd.

Default Message

Lemon try to add new details to your account.Why you want to remove existing details?

Yeah there is Available Option to Change the Bank Details Options, But I too Can't Understand Why They are asking to Do the same????, have you contacted them asking the reason behind it....

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Yeah there is Available Option to Change the Bank Details Options, But I too Can't Understand Why They are asking to Do the same????, have you contacted them asking the reason behind it....
    well. he have contacted paypal but paypal never respond for this question.
    that's the strangest thing i ever heard about paypal .

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I have also experienced similar problems with adding bank account to paypal, and actually it is not so easy to find settings and other things in paypal. It has been made secure even for users.
    Actually He is Not getting Problem in Adding the Bank details but his Problem is That the PayPal Management have Asked him the Change his Existing Bank account Details....

Well as to my information when you go to profile a option pops up to add/edit your bank account. From there you can edit the existing bank account or add or delete a account.