Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Yeh..Its not so easy to run a site and the site which is Paid sites..you have to manage everything...from the top to bottom and you have to look after your site as well as your members whether they need something or not whether they are happy with your site or not these are the main criteria of a admin but all admins are not the same some are very arrogant and threat its member as slave and some admins are very nice like DINO (Web-Money Admin) and i know its very difficult to earn from any online sponsors and maximum of paid sites except affiliate and adult are paying from their pocket the profit margin is very less.
    Thanks.
    most of admins pay members from their pockets? i can't believe it. why they hold the forums, if they can't get enough money from them?
    Everybody say like this I too that every site owner earn huge from their site and for this they able to give us money but its absolutely wrong concept some selective categories site owners earning huge from their site like Adult,Adult Dating,Hyip,Auto surfing,PTC,GPT,Social Networking Site etc...because Hyip/autosurfing/ptc/gpt site get good sponsorship from adult sites and other sites and after giving little amount to its member maximum of sites takes money from its users and after collecting huge fund they close their sites so in this way they are earning and its the funda of these types of sites and adult sites are earning daily minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 daily its a real fact and how they are earning i will not disclose here and other types of free service sites like social sites and other sites who don't give money to its members are earning a average amount which is good but maximum types of forum, PTP sites are running on loss because they have to pay their members because no one can earn from online publisher site because nobody giving huge money take the example of clicksor its saying that its paying $ 5 to 7 per 1000 impression but its absurd its giving few cents for clicks only like this and take another example of a renowned PTP site MMK the owner was paying everybody from his own pocket because he was crazy about running A ptp sites and he didn't get any sponsorship so finally he is running in a huge loss so from these example you can guess how much a PTP admin earning.
    Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Yeh..Its not so easy to run a site and the site which is Paid sites..you have to manage everything...from the top to bottom and you have to look after your site as well as your members whether they need something or not whether they are happy with your site or not these are the main criteria of a admin but all admins are not the same some are very arrogant and threat its member as slave and some admins are very nice like DINO (Web-Money Admin) and i know its very difficult to earn from any online sponsors and maximum of paid sites except affiliate and adult are paying from their pocket the profit margin is very less.
    Thanks.
    most of admins pay members from their pockets? i can't believe it. why they hold the forums, if they can't get enough money from them?
    yes most of admins pay from pocket ,can't earn much from sponsors either they r using evo wallet or alertpay like sponsors which they pay very little if no sponsors means not a single chance of earning.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I think tom is right after tom's thread i also checked one post where admin is asking members opinion that he will stop payemnt still will you come to MMK ?and without advertisement it is impossible to pay members.
    ohh,anyway i hope admin can find a good way that both the members and admin will get benifit then the forum will run smoothly.
    though i am not active there but its really a very bad news because many people are earning from that forum if its stop paying then its member will be shocked.
    Thanks.
    Is site not being payed per page impression . My brother a programmer told me that per page impression of the site is being payed and it is where the owner of the site get its payment for it's member... I am not sure though but he has his site and it is how it works....Well correct me if I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    I think tom is right after tom's thread i also checked one post where admin is asking members opinion that he will stop payemnt still will you come to MMK ?and without advertisement it is impossible to pay members.
    ohh,anyway i hope admin can find a good way that both the members and admin will get benifit then the forum will run smoothly.
    though i am not active there but its really a very bad news because many people are earning from that forum if its stop paying then its member will be shocked.
    Thanks.
    Is site not being payed per page impression . My brother a programmer told me that per page impression of the site is being payed and it is where the owner of the site get its payment for it's member... I am not sure though but he has his site and it is how it works....Well correct me if I am wrong
    Danega Previously When CPM Ad Program newly Launched at that time there was hardly 3 to 5 publisher sites accepted this program and they were paying good amount per visit and it was very difficult to get your account approved by the Publishers site because they were searching for high traffic websites anyways currently 75% out of 100 % websites are running on loss so they are paying very less to publisher site like adbrite,clicksor like this so their earning also gone down due to recession and they have appointed lots of employees in their office so they have to pay salary to them also for this reason currently no single site earning good from CPM sites but those people using CPA ads they may earn good but now a days visitors want to take all the information and everything freely but they don't contribute towards those sites everyone should click some ads in order to make site active for long so these are the fact nothing is easy in Internet, only selective site are earning good but others are running in loss.

"only selective site are earning good but others are running in loss. " - o my God - very shocking news for us..
    If most of the site running loss then why they continue it?? They r giving money from their own pocket?? :?

Bt as I know clicksor rate is very bad and low too - don't know why people using it..

well debasis is correct except personal ad or sponsor there is no way to earn from CPC or CPM let me tell you my income from my site from clciksor and adbrite is 3 cent per day ,do you believe ,i'm getting 100 unique and 600 page impression minimum per day still such low income ,so it is a myth that admins earn good amount.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well debasis is correct except personal ad or sponsor there is no way to earn from CPC or CPM let me tell you my income from my site from clciksor and adbrite is 3 cent per day ,do you believe ,i'm getting 100 unique and 600 page impression minimum per day still such low income ,so it is a myth that admins earn good amount.
    well. so those 3 cents even can't pay for the hosting and don't you have any other earnings from some other ways? we are planning to create a site also. if the earning is so low then we should think about this again.

Yes, just as you say debasis, in most forums members earn from admin's pocket but I think that won't be a good solution in the long run, I think ads are indispensable for a PTP forums to sustain payment, I perfer staying in forums with more ads, browsing experience is not the key.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. so those 3 cents even can't pay for the hosting and don't you have any other earnings from some other ways? we are planning to create a site also. if the earning is so low then we should think about this again.
    ya correct i spent more than $1400 for my site development ,payment to members and hosting ,now i renewed but never earned a single penny from it.

If these PTP site owners are not earning well and paying from their own pocket, then how they are continuing for such a long time? This WMM forum is running for a few years and the admin is paying through his pocket! I can't believe this.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I agree with you people admins really paying from pocket it is not an easy job running a site that to paying site ,for this reason many site closing their doors.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If these PTP site owners are not earning well and paying from their own pocket, then how they are continuing for such a long time? This WMM forum is running for a few years and the admin is paying through his pocket! I can't believe this.
    you may believe it or not that admin of MMK was paying from his pocket or not its completely up to you but this the truth and everybody know this and have you seen any ads in his forum i think no? then think how they are earning....if in future you will run my PTP site you will know much a forum admin earning.
    Thanks.

Do you know how WMM is earning whatever less or more he is earning it is from his affiliate sites not from the site we are working ,just think without using any ads how can some body earn and those are using ads also getting few cent daily where as one member's daily earning is half dollar minimum ,except mylot who is getting personal ad no site is getting much.

Then what is the benefit he is getting from running this forum? He could easily close this forum section and try to earn from other source. If he is not getting much, it would not be beneficial to invest so much of effort into something.

Then what is the benefit he is getting from running this forum? He could easily close this forum section and try to earn from other source. If he is not getting much, it would not be beneficial to invest so much of effort into something.
    well we should not worry about it i can understand your intention of asking this question every site owner has an intention to popularise his site as i have spent so much to make my site popular and get PR though not succeeded for spammers.I lost my PR from 2 to 1 anyways i'll continue paying to my members.

You right but its the craze of the person take my example I love to make wordpress blog site so when i completed my webmaster course i had designed 20 themes and developed 30 sites for me only and after some yrs i sold some sites and some site gone expire so its my craze to take different challenge whether i get any profit from it or not.....
    Thanks.

You have made those sites because as you've just finished the course, your passion has driven you to make them. But this case is not the same. A person doesnot afford to lose money year after year just because of his passion is compelling him to do so.

You have made those sites because as you've just finished the course, your passion has driven you to make them. But this case is not the same. A person doesnot afford to lose money year after year just because of his passion is compelling him to do so.
    I think u didn't get my example properly, ok ...I am a B.Com graduate and By professionally I was an accountant but i left this profession and took web development as my profession and now I am a developer and developing lots of site i why i did this?i was previously earning good from my job then i i left my job because i am crazy about web designing and i like to run or manage different websites and do you know the admin of MMK is also a developer not a big but he knows developing websites because i had joined MMK in 2007 when there was very less members and i had asked a question that how to learn web designing and is it easy or hard and i am b.com student should i learn web designing then i got a PM from the admin and he advised me is web designing easy or difficult and he also disclosed that he know web development and he alone has developed his forum which is made with vbulletin forum script, and he also know graphics work...so from his advice i came to know this work is easy or hard and i have decided to learn web designing and he also told me that how he is crazy about forum sites and due to this reason he is running is forum in loss also.

So from this you can guess why he is doing so and I love him very much due to this reason.
    Thanks.

Everybody say like this I too that every site owner earn huge from their site and for this they able to give us money but its absolutely wrong concept some selective categories site owners earning huge from their site like Adult,Adult Dating,Hyip,Auto surfing,PTC,GPT,Social Networking Site etc...because Hyip/autosurfing/ptc/gpt site get good sponsorship from adult sites and other sites and after giving little amount to its member maximum of sites takes money from its users and after collecting huge fund they close their sites so in this way they are earning and its the funda of these types of sites and adult sites are earning daily minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 daily its a real fact and how they are earning i will not disclose here and other types of free service sites like social sites and other sites who don't give money to its members are earning a average amount which is good but maximum types of forum, PTP sites are running on loss because they have to pay their members because no one can earn from online publisher site because nobody giving huge money take the example of clicksor its saying that its paying $ 5 to 7 per 1000 impression but its absurd its giving few cents for clicks only like this and take another example of a renowned PTP site MMK the owner was paying everybody from his own pocket because he was crazy about running A ptp sites and he didn't get any sponsorship so finally he is running in a huge loss so from these example you can guess how much a PTP admin earning.
    Thanks.
    i am shocked about it. i wanna to set a forum to get more money than being a member. as you said, it is hard to get money from a forum as a admin. i'm quite disappointed.

Thanks.
    i am shocked about it. i wanna to set a forum to get more money than being a member. as you said, it is hard to get money from a forum as a admin. i'm quite disappointed.
    hi wonderful dont be sad you can start your own forum infact some members should know about a site running ,how site getting revenue so that when any admin takes any strict step against some spammers they would understand why an admin do this .You may get good sponsors.